A.k.a. Brands Jobs – Accounting Manager Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get A.k.a. Brands Accounting Manager Jobs in California. A.k.a. Brands Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at A.k.a. Brands. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of A.k.a. Brands Accounting Manager Jobs in California at the A.k.a. Brands Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to A.k.a. Brands Accounting Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in A.k.a. Brands. Check State of California Jobs.
A.k.a. Brands Jobs – Accounting Manager Jobs in California
A.k.a. Brands Accounting Manager Jobs:- As per the A.k.a. Brands Careers employment page, current time A.k.a. Brands hiring for Accounting Manager Jobs in A.k.a. Brands. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through A.k.a. Brands’s official career page. Accounting Manager Jobs California Salary $ 54220.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this A.k.a. Brands Jobs you have a few questions related to this A.k.a. Brands employment like as What is the Qualification of this A.k.a. Brands Accounting Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this A.k.a. Brands recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at A.k.a. Brands? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the A.k.a. Brands official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the A.k.a. Brands official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this A.k.a. Brands Job Post.
Information Table: Accounting Manager Jobs A.k.a. Brands
|Name of Employer Agency||A.k.a. Brands|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 54220.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in San Francisco|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- A.k.a. Brands Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this A.k.a. Brands Jobs.
Accounting Manager at A.k.a. Brands Job Description
- Be responsible for our monthly and quarterly financial statement consolidation process and preparation.
- Responsible for weekly payment run for the holding company
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, ensuring that general ledger and intercompany accounts are reconciled with documented resolution to reconciling items
- Prepare debt covenant calculations for lenders
- Help with reporting related to legal entity transactions and reorganizations including acquisitions.
- Assist in developing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures & lead the team in implementing internal control procedures (SOX) in areas of responsibility.
- Assess current practices and procedures and assist with implementing scalable accounting processes to facilitate timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Provide ad hoc support for technical accounting, policy, and reporting inquiries.
- Support global accounting teams in analysis and resolution of accounting, control or audit issues and finance/accounting analysis of significant new, unusual, or complex transactions.
- Manage the chart of accounts and the legal entity hierarchies in the consolidation tool.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- 5+ years of progressive Public Accounting and/or Industry experience, or broad based accounting experience in a hyper-growth environment.
- Experience working with a variety of members including internal staff members, senior leadership professionals, external partners, directors, and tax and legal advisors.
- Solid comprehension of financial reporting and accounting systems is required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of compliance with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley, including identifying and documenting processes, assisting with remediation activities, and supporting related internal controls testing.
- Knowledge of complexed legal entity structures with minority Interests, and foreign exchange currency accounting.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently, handling and prioritizing multiple time-sensitive projects with a firm commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Takes initiative actively engaging with all levels of staff and across all programs/departments.
- Demonstrated success experience in non-US, global culture(s) for work/life.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Flexibility and a “can-do”, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude are required.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and NetSuite ERP.
How to Apply for Jobs in A.k.a. Brands?
- Applicants go through official website of A.k.a. Brands.
- Check first official announcement notice published by A.k.a. Brands.
- Now read the A.k.a. Brands jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with A.k.a. Brands Accounting Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for A.k.a. Brands Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for A.k.a. Brands Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at A.k.a. Brands Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to A.k.a. Brands Jobs
After announcement of this A.k.a. Brands Jobs you have few question related to this A.k.a. Brands employment like as What is Qualification of this A.k.a. Brands Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this A.k.a. Brands recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs A.k.a. Brands.
Answer: Currently A.k.a. Brands has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The A.k.a. Brands has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in A.k.a. Brands .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for A.k.a. Brands Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About A.k.a. Brands: