Actalent Jobs – Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs in Washington Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Actalent Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs in Washington. Actalent Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Actalent. There is news related to Jobs Washington. We looked at this information of Actalent Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs in Washington at the Actalent Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Actalent Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Actalent. Check State of Washington Jobs.
Actalent Jobs – Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs in Washington
Actalent Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs:- As per the Actalent Careers employment page, current time Actalent hiring for Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs in Actalent. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Washington can apply online through Actalent’s official career page. Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs Washington Salary $ 110449.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Actalent Jobs you have a few questions related to this Actalent employment like as What is the Qualification of this Actalent Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Actalent recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Actalent? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Actalent official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Actalent official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Actalent Job Post.
Information Table: Drug Safety Quality Manager Jobs Actalent
|Name of Employer Agency||Actalent|
|Job Profile||Drug Safety Quality Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 110449.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Bothell|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Washington|
Required Qualification:- Actalent Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this Actalent Jobs.
Drug Safety Quality Manager at Actalent Job Description
The Manager of Drug Safety Quality is responsible for developing and managing the maintenance of Drug Safety processes and procedures to ensure compliance with global regulatory requirements. This role monitors adherence to Drug Safety processes and procedures, Pharmacovigilance agreements, and Safety Management Plans and oversees the staff responsible for performing quality monitoring and documentation activities. In addition, he Manager of Drug Safety Quality serves as the department point of contact and provides guidance and operational support for audits and inspections of Drug Safety processes and procedures.
• Develop and maintain a Drug Safety Quality System and operationalize it across the Drug Safety Department.
• Oversee Drug Safety global quality processes in conjunction with the QPPV and Research and Development Quality Assurance.
• Manage the authoring, review/approval, and change management of Drug Safety process documents in partnership with cross-functional departments within and outside of Drug Safety.
• Participate in cross-functional review of global regulations to determine if process changes are required.
• Guides and supports the authoring, delivery and change management of all training on Drug Safety processes and procedures in partnership with Drug Safety and cross-functional stakeholders
• Manage and maintain training matrices/role-based curriculum for Drug Safety staff
• Serve as department liaison for audit/inspection activities in close partnership with Research and Development Quality Assurance
• Manage the authoring and review/approval of audit/inspection responses in close partnership with Research and Development Quality Assurance; manages the development, review/approval, tracking and completion of Drug Safety staff actions required to fulfill audit/inspection response commitments
• Partner with Drug Safety Project Manager to ensure alignment and compliance of PVAs and SMPs with Drug Safety processes
• Continuously refine aggregate ICSR quality review processes based on trending of results and work with other Drug Safety functions to drive quality issues to resolution
• Support vendor oversight by monitoring key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and quality/ timeliness of deliverables.
• Monitor core compliance metrics and/or Drug Safety activities to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting timelines and Drug Safety processes
• Identify and champion process improvements, and develop, track and complete action plans in partnership with Drug Safety staff and external stakeholders and update documentation and training as required
• Manage Drug Safety process deviations and CAPAs in alignment with corporate processes
• Oversight and management of Drug Safety Quality Specialists including goal setting and providing Manager Performance Evaluation Assessments
• Perform other duties related to the position as required
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong communication (verbal and written) skills a must
• Demonstrated leadership responsibilities in previous role (s)
• Experience managing staff and/or contract workers
• Comparable experience in the pharmaceutical industry experience preferably in one or more of the following areas: Drug Safety, Clinical Operations, or Regulatory Affairs
• Demonstrated experience working cross functional areas with strong negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively cross culturally and cross functionally.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Written Communications
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Priority Setting
• Managing and Measuring Work
• Conflict Management
• Problem Solving
• Peer Relationships
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Jobs in Actalent?
- Applicants go through official website of Actalent.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Actalent.
- Now read the Actalent jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Actalent Drug Safety Quality Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for Actalent Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Actalent Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Actalent Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Actalent Jobs
After announcement of this Actalent Jobs you have few question related to this Actalent employment like as What is Qualification of this Actalent Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Actalent recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Actalent.
Answer: Currently Actalent has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Actalent has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Actalent .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Actalent Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.