Americo Jobs – Business Representative Jobs in Missouri Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Americo Business Representative Jobs in Missouri. Americo Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Americo. There is news related to Jobs Missouri. We looked at this information of Americo Business Representative Jobs in Missouri at the Americo Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Americo Business Representative Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Americo. Check State of Missouri Jobs.
Americo Jobs – Business Representative Jobs in Missouri
Americo Business Representative Jobs:- As per the Americo Careers employment page, current time Americo hiring for Business Representative Jobs in Americo. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Missouri can apply online through Americo’s official career page. Business Representative Jobs Missouri Salary $ 19.00 – $23.00 an hour.
After the Announcement of this Americo Jobs you have a few questions related to this Americo employment like as What is the Qualification of this Americo Business Representative Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Americo recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Americo? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Americo official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Americo official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Americo Job Post.
Information Table: Business Representative Jobs Americo
|Name of Employer Agency||Americo|
|Job Profile||Business Representative|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 19.00 – $23.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Kansas City|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Missouri|
Required Qualification:- Americo Jobs
Job aspirants should have Four-year college degree qualification can apply for this Americo Jobs.
Business Representative at Americo Job Description
We are currently looking for a New Business Representative. A New Business Representative plays a very critical role in our company’s ability to quickly and accurately issue applications for life Insurance and service customer accounts. New Business Representatives are one of the first groups to help independent insurance agents and their customers, the buying public, with the administrative processes of life applications. In this position, individuals will learn the basics of life administration. Individuals who are promoted to Senior Representative and Professional Representative positions are also involved with assisting Supervisors and the Manager with overflow and special projects. They will also conduct policy audits and process complex cases.
- Input application data into the administration system and assist agents with policy-related questions
- Process applications
- Review the quality of work that has been entered into the processing systems
- Respond to phone calls from internal customers and agents, and prepare correspondence
- Answer inbound calls from an Americo contracted agent who will have a client/owner/payor on the line prepared to complete an application for coverage with Americo
We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter, who is a team player and possesses a strong work ethic. Must be able to prioritize work to ensure timely completion of tasks and be comfortable in an ever changing environment.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to type 50 words per minute & good 10 key skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have previous office related work experience
- Prior experience working in annuities is preferred but not mandatory
- College degree is preferred but not mandatory and may substitute for experience
- Degree is preferred but not mandatory and may substitute for some experience
- Must be able to prioritize work to ensure timely completion of tasks and comfortable in a highly regulated, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Four-year college degree or high school degree with equivalent work experience
Location: 301 W 11th St, Kansas City, MO 64105, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
How to Apply for Jobs in Americo?
- Applicants go through official website of Americo.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Americo.
- Now read the Americo jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Americo Business Representative jobs.
- Then you should apply for Americo Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Americo Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Americo Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Americo Jobs
After announcement of this Americo Jobs you have few question related to this Americo employment like as What is Qualification of this Americo Business Representative Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Americo recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Americo.
Answer: Currently Americo has published notification for Business Representative Jobs.
Answer: The Americo has published notification for many Business Representative Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Americo .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Americo Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.