At-Bay Jobs – Accountant Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get At-Bay Accountant Jobs in California. At-Bay Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at At-Bay. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of At-Bay Accountant Jobs in California at the At-Bay Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to At-Bay Accountant Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in At-Bay. Check State of California Jobs.
At-Bay Jobs – Accountant Jobs in California
At-Bay Accountant Jobs:- As per the At-Bay Careers employment page, current time At-Bay hiring for Accountant Jobs in At-Bay. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through At-Bay’s official career page. Accountant Jobs California Salary $ 55817.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this At-Bay Jobs you have a few questions related to this At-Bay employment like as What is the Qualification of this At-Bay Accountant Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this At-Bay recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at At-Bay? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the At-Bay official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the At-Bay official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this At-Bay Job Post.
Information Table: Accountant Jobs At-Bay
|Name of Employer Agency||At-Bay|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 55817.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in San Francisco|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- At-Bay Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this At-Bay Jobs.
Accountant at At-Bay Job Description
We are an insurance company built by cybersecurity experts, leveraging our technology and security expertise to better understand digital risks and, thus, build better insurance products and services. We help clients by providing insurance products, guidance on their security issues, and active risk management. Like software, digital risk is eating the world and we aim to empower businesses to thrive in this ever-changing landscape. At-Bay has raised nearly $300MM in funding from Icon Ventures, LightSpeed Venture Partners, Qumra Capital, M-12 (Microsoft), Acrew Capital, Khosla Ventures, Shlomo Kramer and MunichRe. We are distributed globally with hubs in San Francisco, New York City, Atlanta, and Tel Aviv. We have aggressive plans to scale our business and believe the best way to make that happen is to immediately invest in further developing our teams.
Our Finance team in the US is composed of a Director of Finance, Accounting Manager and GL Accountant. This role will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Administer full cycle Accounts Payable process including accurate coding for invoices, and obtaining appropriate invoice approvals from internal stakeholders
- Process and review employee expense reports to ensure expenses are within policy and appropriately approved
- Reconcile Accounts Payable accounts as part of the month-end close process
- Collect new vendor W-9s, set up new suppliers, preparation and distribution of year-end 1099s and other reporting and filing as necessary
- Manage prepaid and fixed assets amortization schedules in NetSuite.
- Manage all payment related correspondence with vendors
- Review and reconcile monthly corporate credit card statements and prepare corresponding journal entries
- Assist with month end close related to vendor statement reconciliation and other G/L entries and accruals
- Assist in other G/L entries or finance team projects as necessary
- Ensure that expenses are classified in accordance with the latest budget.
In this role we value
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field with understanding of GAAP plus 2+ years’ experience in A/P processing
- Proficient computer skills particularly with Excel
- Experience with NetSuite, Bill.com and expense management preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
How to Apply for Jobs in At-Bay?
- Applicants go through official website of At-Bay.
- Check first official announcement notice published by At-Bay.
- Now read the At-Bay jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with At-Bay Accountant jobs.
- Then you should apply for At-Bay Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for At-Bay Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at At-Bay Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to At-Bay Jobs
After announcement of this At-Bay Jobs you have few question related to this At-Bay employment like as What is Qualification of this At-Bay Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this At-Bay recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs At-Bay.
Answer: Currently At-Bay has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The At-Bay has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in At-Bay .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for At-Bay Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.