Athletic Greens Jobs – Analyst Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Athletic Greens Analyst Jobs in California. Athletic Greens Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Athletic Greens. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Athletic Greens Analyst Jobs in California at the Athletic Greens Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Athletic Greens Analyst Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Athletic Greens. Check State of California Jobs.
Athletic Greens Jobs – Analyst Jobs in California
Athletic Greens Analyst Jobs:- As per the Athletic Greens Careers employment page, current time Athletic Greens hiring for Analyst Jobs in Athletic Greens. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Athletic Greens’s official career page. Analyst Jobs California Salary $ 73920.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Athletic Greens Jobs you have a few questions related to this Athletic Greens employment like as What is the Qualification of this Athletic Greens Analyst Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Athletic Greens recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Athletic Greens? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Athletic Greens official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Athletic Greens official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Athletic Greens Job Post.
Information Table: Analyst Jobs Athletic Greens
|Name of Employer Agency||Athletic Greens|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 73920.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Los Angeles|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Athletic Greens Jobs
Analyst at Athletic Greens Job Description
Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That’s it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Analyst, who is passionate about using insights, data visualization and data science to drive customer-centric growth. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Analytics, you will analyze trends, identify patterns and opportunities, design and develop reports, dashboards and other analytical products to support growth strategy and tactics. Working closely with Marketing, Partnerships and Product teams you will recommend and help implement research projects and agile data-informed experiments to help enhance our ability to attract new customers and turn them into loyal subscribers and raving AG fans.
This role is at an exciting intersection of business, technology and data. It requires a deep understanding of marketing and growth business processes, product and consumer trends, data architecture and data engineering development framework, as well as strong communication and advanced analytical, data visualization and data storytelling skills. If you are all about getting work done collaboratively, efficiently and with agility, live and breath data and are excited about growing a world-class data-powered brand, come join our Data & Analytics team at Athletic Greens.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze data and identify patterns to help develop growth strategies and tactics, leveraging various acquisition channels.
- Conduct data discovery and exploratory analysis to uncover new opportunities.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns, communicate results and recommendations.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards to monitor growth KPIs and to surface data insights.
- Document business requirements and work with data engineering to develop data requirements.
- Contribute to growth planning and forecasting models and conduct supporting data analysis.
- Monitor and report marketing and growth metrics and A/B test results and make recommendations.
- Effectively present and communicate data insights and analytics to business teams.
- Conduct data analysis and contribute to development of media mix and multi-touch attribution models, acquisition channel optimization, demand forecasting, LTV, contribution margin, retention and other models as necessary to support growth strategy and tactics.
- Extract actionable insights from the available first and third party data to identify new opportunities.
- Serve as a growth data and analytics SME and a champion for governed and secure use of data.
- Consolidate findings and summarize analytical insights to be shared with business stakeholders.
- Identify and structure ad-hoc analyses, working with business and development teams, to address high priority business problems and urgent requests.
- Provide input to the Program or Project Manager on scope, methodology, sprint tasks and level of effort and consistently communicate progress and roadblocks.
- Conduct data analysis to support development of customer cohorts, personas, and segmentation.
- Help design and implement Marketing Intelligence Platform across all channels and touch points.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Management, Business Analytics or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics, data science, BI or data insights roles, preferably in direct-to-consumer and e-commerce companies
- Hands-on experience working with structured and unstructured data in cloud-based environments, including BigQuery, Snowflake, RedShift, other
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Strong statistical skills and experience developing predictive models, forecasting and other LTV
- Comfortable navigating large datasets, acquiring and cleansing data from multiple sources
- Proficiency with at least one of the programming languages, such as R, Python or SQL
- Knowledge of experimental design and evaluation, including statistical significance
- Advanced data visualization skills and hands-on experience with Tableau, PowerBI or other BI tools
- Advanced knowledge of digital analytics and experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Experience with consumer and market research methods, including survey, focus groups, qualitative and quantitative brand, consumer satisfaction, experience and other studies
- Familiarity with B2C acquisition and subscription marketing concepts and metrics, including customer journeys, conversion funnels and critical reporting (CAC, payback, retention rate, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketing, CRM, social and ad platforms, such as Salesforce, NetSuite CRM, Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and others
- Experience with partnership and affiliate marketing is a plus
- Understanding of data architecture, data engineering techniques and processes
- Ability to communicate complex data and analytics concepts and results in clear, concise, and accurate ways at an executive level, excellent presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems and thrive in a fast-paced evolving environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for Jobs in Athletic Greens?
- Applicants go through official website of Athletic Greens.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Athletic Greens.
- Now read the Athletic Greens jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Athletic Greens Analyst jobs.
- Then you should apply for Athletic Greens Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Athletic Greens Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Athletic Greens Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Athletic Greens Jobs
After announcement of this Athletic Greens Jobs you have few question related to this Athletic Greens employment like as What is Qualification of this Athletic Greens Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Athletic Greens recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Athletic Greens.
Answer: Currently Athletic Greens has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Athletic Greens has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Athletic Greens .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Athletic Greens Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Athletic Greens: