Atrium Health Jobs – Medical Assistant Jobs in North Carolina Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Atrium Health Medical Assistant Jobs in North Carolina. Atrium Health Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Atrium Health. There is news related to Jobs North Carolina. We looked at this information of Atrium Health Medical Assistant Jobs in North Carolina at the Atrium Health Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Atrium Health Medical Assistant Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Atrium Health. Check State of North Carolina Jobs.
Atrium Health Jobs – Medical Assistant Jobs in North Carolina
Atrium Health Medical Assistant Jobs:- As per the Atrium Health Careers employment page, current time Atrium Health hiring for Medical Assistant Jobs in Atrium Health. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at North Carolina can apply online through Atrium Health’s official career page. Medical Assistant Jobs North Carolina Salary $ 16.31 Per Hour.
After the Announcement of this Atrium Health Jobs you have a few questions related to this Atrium Health employment like as What is the Qualification of this Atrium Health Medical Assistant Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Atrium Health recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Atrium Health? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Atrium Health official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Atrium Health official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Atrium Health Job Post.
Information Table: Medical Assistant Jobs Atrium Health
|Name of Employer Agency||Atrium Health|
|Job Profile||Medical Assistant|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 16.31 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Charlotte|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in North Carolina|
Required Qualification:- Atrium Health Jobs
Job aspirants should be High school graduate holders can apply for this Atrium Health Jobs.
Medical Assistant at Atrium Health Job Description
This position is Sign-on Bonus eligible. CMA’s are eligible for a bonus of $7,500 for Full-Time positions, and a relocation bonus of $2000. In addition to the sign-on bonus, new teammates at Atrium Health are eligible for robust benefits packages, paid time off, and opportunities for career advancement.
Our team members are part of an environment that fosters health, hope and healing-for all, driven by the System’s principles to create a welcoming and professional environment. Supports and functions under the direction of the care team with various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. This includes tasks such as patient intake at office visit, exceptional patient care, documentation, vaccine and medication administration, clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Exemplify caring and compassionate customer service to create an excellent patient experience
- Provide exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to interact with patients and families in a wide variety of sensitive situations
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and decisive judgment in an often-hectic environment and possess the ability to work cohesively on a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Follows patient intake/rooming work policies in place at the practice and maintains examination areas
- Assists with performing screening and treatments by gathering information related to health maintenance and documenting patient care
- Updates health maintenance at patient visit, accurately identifies medication changes and updates allergy information at each visit
- Utilizes standard precautions, complies with policies and other Regulatory Agency standards
- Assists with patient inquiries for prescription refills, appointment scheduling, and referral authorization
- Completes CLIA approved waived laboratory tests and practice-specific diagnostic testing in adherence to CLIA standards
- Conduct Point of Care testing (POCT) per standing order/provider order. Performs Quality Control and maintenance for Point of Care in-office lab procedures, as applicable.
- Performs venipuncture. May be required to assist with collection of specimens of body fluids such as urine and blood for laboratory testing. Completes lab requisitions and prepares specimens for pick-up.
- Ensures ordered laboratory and diagnostic tests are tracked and logged, and that the care team is presented with test results
- Monitors inventory and stock medications, narcotics, and emergency medications/equipment
Work consistently requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 lbs in handling patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Possible exposure to communicable diseases. Must speak, read, and write Basic English fluently. Intact senses of sight, hearing, smell, and touch. Manual finger dexterity.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school graduate or equivalent required. Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS certification required. Must maintain current certification. Recognized/certified as a CMA or RMA by one of the following National Organizations: American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), National HealthCareer Association (NHA), National Healthcare Worker’s Association (NHCWA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA) American Medical Technologists (AMT), National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP), National Registry of Medical Assistants (NRMA). Candidate must possess one of the following: A) Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program B) Intermediate EMT or Paramedic Program with 3 years prior clinical experience required. C) Structured military training which is clinical in nature per DD214. D) Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing. E) 3 years on the job training and successful completion of Medical Group approved competency assessment
How to Apply for Jobs in Atrium Health?
- Applicants go through official website of Atrium Health.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Atrium Health.
- Now read the Atrium Health jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Atrium Health Medical Assistant jobs.
- Then you should apply for Atrium Health Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Atrium Health Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Atrium Health Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Atrium Health Jobs
After announcement of this Atrium Health Jobs you have few question related to this Atrium Health employment like as What is Qualification of this Atrium Health Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Atrium Health recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Atrium Health.
Answer: Currently Atrium Health has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Atrium Health has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Atrium Health .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Atrium Health Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Atrium Health: