Bank of America Jobs – Finance Management Analyst Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Bank of America Finance Management Analyst Jobs in New York. Bank of America Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Bank of America. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of Bank of America Finance Management Analyst Jobs in New York at the Bank of America Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Bank of America Finance Management Analyst Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Bank of America. Check State of New York Jobs.
Bank of America Jobs – Finance Management Analyst Jobs in New York
Bank of America Finance Management Analyst Jobs:- As per the Bank of America Careers employment page, current time Bank of America hiring for Finance Management Analyst Jobs in Bank of America. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through Bank of America’s official career page. Finance Management Analyst Jobs New York Salary $82,490/Year.
After the Announcement of this Bank of America Jobs you have a few questions related to this Bank of America employment like as What is the Qualification of this Bank of America Finance Management Analyst Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Bank of America recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Bank of America? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Bank of America official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Bank of America official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Bank of America Job Post.
Information Table: Finance Management Analyst Jobs Bank of America
|Name of Employer Agency||Bank of America|
|Job Profile||Finance Management Analyst|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 82,490/Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- Bank of America Jobs
Job aspirants should have Required qualification can apply for this Bank of America Jobs.
Finance Management Analyst at Bank of America Job Description
The Finance Management Analyst Program (FMAP) is a two-year program that focuses on financial and management accounting, corporate finance, and internal treasury functions within Bank of America. The FMAP program provides analysts with the opportunity to move through two rotational assignments within the Chief Financial Officer’s organization partnering with different internal business functions including the Front Office, HR, Risk and Audit. This rotational process helps analysts develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas of the CFO group and a broad range of skills.
Our goal is for the analysts to participate in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, encourage networking, and demonstrate Bank of America’s vision and culture. You will participate in FMAP events and networking activities, and will be encouraged to further develop leadership skills by leading projects or committees similar to extracurricular involvement during your college career.
As a full-time analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Analysis and reporting of on-going operations
- Forecasting financial and non-financial trends
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business investments
- Supporting the corporation’s internal planning and management accounting functions
- Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
- Providing guidance on accounting policy issues
The Finance program training curriculum is comprehensive and offers a blend of classroom and web-based training, which complements the hands-on experience that the MAP analysts develop in their rotational assignments.
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a Masters of Accounting from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 – June 2022
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Strong academics and technical skills in Excel should be accompanied by proficiencies in critical thinking, business acumen, leadership, attention to detail, communication and relationship building
- NOTE: Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now or anytime in the future for this role
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
How to Apply for Jobs in Bank of America?
- Applicants go through official website of Bank of America.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Bank of America.
- Now read the Bank of America jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Bank of America Finance Management Analyst jobs.
- Then you should apply for Bank of America Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Bank of America Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Bank of America Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Bank of America Jobs
After announcement of this Bank of America Jobs you have few question related to this Bank of America employment like as What is Qualification of this Bank of America Finance Management Analyst Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Bank of America recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Bank of America.
Answer: Currently Bank of America has published notification for Finance Management Analyst Jobs.
Answer: The Bank of America has published notification for many Finance Management Analyst Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Bank of America .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Bank of America Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Bank of America: