Biomat Jobs – Quality Associate Jobs in Michigan Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Biomat Quality Associate Jobs in Michigan. Biomat Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Biomat. There is news related to Jobs Michigan. We looked at this information of Biomat Quality Associate Jobs in Michigan at the Biomat Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Biomat Quality Associate Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Biomat. Check State of Michigan Jobs.
Biomat Jobs – Quality Associate Jobs in Michigan
Biomat Quality Associate Jobs:- As per the Biomat Careers employment page, current time Biomat hiring for Quality Associate Jobs in Biomat. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Michigan can apply online through Biomat’s official career page. Quality Associate Jobs Michigan Salary $ 17.00 per hour.
After the Announcement of this Biomat Jobs you have a few questions related to this Biomat employment like as What is the Qualification of this Biomat Quality Associate Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Biomat recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Biomat? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Biomat official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Biomat official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Biomat Job Post.
Information Table: Quality Associate Jobs Biomat
|Name of Employer Agency||Biomat|
|Job Profile||Quality Associate|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 17.00 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Battle Creek|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Michigan|
Required Qualification:- Biomat Jobs
Job aspirants should be High school diploma holders can apply for this Biomat Jobs.
Quality Associate at Biomat Job Description
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
- Perform daily donor record file review.
- Perform equipment quality control review – daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual.
- Perform a review of donor center records.
- Perform weekly review of equipment incident logs.
- Verification and release of sample shipment.
- Perform Staging of plasma for shipment.
- Inspection and release of incoming supplies.
- Perform Weekly employee observations.
- Participate in the Quality Assurance meetings and be part of the Quality Assurance team.
- Assist the Center Quality Manager to ensure that cGMP regulations are followed.
- Assist the Center Quality Manager to ensure that SOPs are followed and regulatory requirements are met.
- Performs a review of the documentation of unsuitable test results and the disposition of the associated units.
- On an occasional basis, when the Center Quality Manager is absent, the Quality Associate may be required to perform the following duties:
- Performs all product release activities.
- Documents, investigates, and performs root cause analysis for deviations and customer complaints, specifically in how they relate to the safety of the donor and the quality of the product.
- Review of equipment records and DMS information if applicable to approve out of service machines for use.
- Review and approval of deferred donor reinstatement activities.
- Perform a review of lookback information
- Waste shipment review
- Initiates investigations and reports any supplies that have not met quality specifications and requirements prior to use.
- Perform a review of medical incident reports and the applicable related documentation.
Is certified and maintains certification in the donor processing area.
High school diploma or GED. Obtains state licensures or certifications if applicable.
Typically requires no previous related experience.
Occupational Demands Form # 70: Work is performed in a plasma center. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms. Exposure to electrical office and laboratory equipment. Exposure to extreme cold below 32 degrees F while performing reviews in plasma freezers. Personal protective equipment required such as protective eyewear, garments, gloves and cold-gear. Work is performed mostly while sitting for up to 4 to 6 hours per day and standing from 2 to 4 hours per day. The position does require bending and twisting of neck up from 2 to 4 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements, of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects. Frequent foot movement; may squat, crouch or sit on one’s heels on rare occasion. Occasionally walks, bends and twists at waist. Light lifting of 15lbs. with a maximum lift of 50lbs. May reach below shoulder height. Hearing acuity essential. Color perception/discrimination, near vision and far vision correctable in one eye to 20/30 and to 20/100 in the other eye. Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions. Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions. Relates sensitive information to diverse groups.
How to Apply for Jobs in Biomat?
- Applicants go through official website of Biomat.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Biomat.
- Now read the Biomat jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Biomat Quality Associate jobs.
- Then you should apply for Biomat Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Biomat Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Biomat Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Biomat Jobs
After announcement of this Biomat Jobs you have few question related to this Biomat employment like as What is Qualification of this Biomat Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Biomat recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Biomat.
Answer: Currently Biomat has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Biomat has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Biomat .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Biomat Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.