BlackRock Jobs – Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get BlackRock Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs in New York. BlackRock Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at BlackRock. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of BlackRock Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs in New York at the BlackRock Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to BlackRock Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in BlackRock. Check State of New York Jobs.
BlackRock Jobs – Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs in New York
BlackRock Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs:- As per the BlackRock Careers employment page, current time BlackRock hiring for Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs in BlackRock. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through BlackRock’s official career page. Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs New York Salary $ 80,353 per year.
After the Announcement of this BlackRock Jobs you have a few questions related to this BlackRock employment like as What is the Qualification of this BlackRock Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this BlackRock recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at BlackRock? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the BlackRock official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the BlackRock official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this BlackRock Job Post.
Information Table: Prime Brokerage Financing Associate Jobs BlackRock
|Name of Employer Agency||BlackRock|
|Job Profile||Prime Brokerage Financing Associate|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 80,353 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- BlackRock Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this BlackRock Jobs.
Prime Brokerage Financing Associate at BlackRock Job Description
Why is your role important?
PBF is significantly involved in activities such as equity and fixed income financing, PB relationship management, counterparty and liquidity risk management, and trading/financing documentation reviews. BlackRock is seeking a Financing Associate-level candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and negotiate financing rates across multiple counterparties ensuring optimal rates for the lifecycle of trades.
- Work with multiple investment teams to source financing liquidity across a broad array of investment strategies.
- Continuously build upon and improve scalable processes that enable efficient oversight of financing activities.
- Partner with investment teams on the oversight of collateral usage and excess liquidity for Hedge/Levered funds.
- Represent BlackRock’s interests in frequent interaction with Prime Brokerage Financing counterparties.
- Understanding of how to optimize different trading strategies by looking at portfolio financing, cash management and margin optimization.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in Hedge Fund financing or Equity Financing.
- Experience with equity derivatives (swaps, futures), stock borrow and lending.
- Experience in equity financing: understanding pricing of single stocks and baskets, outperformance trades.
- Ability to be a self-starter, work independently and proven record in problem solving.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, be able to manage and prioritize a wide variety of concurrent and competing projects.
- Willingness to self-learn Python, C++, Java languages
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
How to Apply for Jobs in BlackRock?
- Applicants go through official website of BlackRock.
- Check first official announcement notice published by BlackRock.
- Now read the BlackRock jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with BlackRock Prime Brokerage Financing Associate jobs.
- Then you should apply for BlackRock Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for BlackRock Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at BlackRock Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to BlackRock Jobs
After announcement of this BlackRock Jobs you have few question related to this BlackRock employment like as What is Qualification of this BlackRock Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this BlackRock recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs BlackRock.
Answer: Currently BlackRock has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The BlackRock has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in BlackRock .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for BlackRock Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.