Brainjolt Jobs – Editorial Coordinator Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Brainjolt Editorial Coordinator Jobs in California. Brainjolt Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Brainjolt. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Brainjolt Editorial Coordinator Jobs in California at the Brainjolt Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Brainjolt Editorial Coordinator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Brainjolt. Check State of California Jobs.
Brainjolt Jobs – Editorial Coordinator Jobs in California
Brainjolt Editorial Coordinator Jobs:- As per the Brainjolt Careers employment page, current time Brainjolt hiring for Editorial Coordinator Jobs in Brainjolt. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Brainjolt’s official career page. Editorial Coordinator Jobs California Salary $ 43000/Year.
After the Announcement of this Brainjolt Jobs you have a few questions related to this Brainjolt employment like as What is the Qualification of this Brainjolt Editorial Coordinator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Brainjolt recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Brainjolt? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Brainjolt official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Brainjolt official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Brainjolt Job Post.
Information Table: Editorial Coordinator Jobs Brainjolt
|Name of Employer Agency||Brainjolt|
|Job Profile||Editorial Coordinator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 43000/Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Pasadena|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Brainjolt Jobs
Job aspirants should have Required qualification can apply for this Brainjolt Jobs.
Editorial Coordinator at Brainjolt Job Description
We are looking for a remote Editorial Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the Amazon Affiliate editorial team on their day-to-day projects. We have many readers across several editorial sites including 22 Words, 22 Best Things, and the Indy100. At Brainjolt we live and breathe content, and want to surprise and delight readers with problem-solving Amazon gadgets they will love.
You are someone that is highly creative and also understands editorial production inside and out. We need someone who is able to coordinate with our team of writers, editors and graphic designers. Give creative feedback, have oversight of the editorial pipelines and help ensure projects are on track. The right person has a passion for internet culture, knows about things before they happen, and understands how written article content and enticing headlines can grab the attention of a user.
- Establish relationships with internal teams across disciplines to our editorial processes and allow for continued communication
- Support the editorial team to determine project timelines, key players and track progress on projects, ensuring all editorial materials are being sent to applicable teams and projects on time
- Remain up-to-date and informed on internet trends, viral moments, and trending topics
- Writer’s brain required! Must be able to riff on a creative idea (headlines, excerpts, copy) until it works
- Light copyediting on content, to check for any spelling or grammatical errors with precise attention to detail and ensure content is applicable for each brand/platform
- Assist with creation and distribution of on-boarding and training documents for new contractors
- Light data reporting and analysis
- Stay up-to-date on digital publishing and content creation best practices
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as required
- This person will report directly to the Content Manager
You should be ready to:
- Demonstrate how your experience in a similar role will make an impact from day 1 as you have at least 1-2 years of experience in editorial and social media work
- Show off your skills in WordPress or similar CMS
- Work with cross-functional teams within our organization
- Manage multiple tasks on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrate exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Share your basic understanding of SEO best practices (a plus)
- Showcase excellent (and clever) written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solve and tackle issues as they arise
Powered by JazzHR
How to Apply for Jobs in Brainjolt?
- Applicants go through official website of Brainjolt.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Brainjolt.
- Now read the Brainjolt jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Brainjolt Editorial Coordinator jobs.
- Then you should apply for Brainjolt Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Brainjolt Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Brainjolt Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Brainjolt Jobs
After announcement of this Brainjolt Jobs you have few question related to this Brainjolt employment like as What is Qualification of this Brainjolt Editorial Coordinator Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Brainjolt recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Brainjolt.
Answer: Currently Brainjolt has published notification for Editorial Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The Brainjolt has published notification for many Editorial Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Brainjolt .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Brainjolt Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.