Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs – Epidemiologist Jobs in Georgia Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiologist Jobs in Georgia. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There is news related to Jobs Georgia. We looked at this information of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiologist Jobs in Georgia at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiologist Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Check State of Georgia Jobs.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs – Epidemiologist Jobs in Georgia
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiologist Jobs:- As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Careers employment page, current time Centers for Disease Control and Prevention hiring for Epidemiologist Jobs in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Georgia can apply online through Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s official career page. Epidemiologist Jobs Georgia Salary $ 60,600.00 – 112,000.00/Year.
After the Announcement of this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs you have a few questions related to this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employment like as What is the Qualification of this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiologist Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Job Post.
Information Table: Epidemiologist Jobs Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
|Name of Employer Agency||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 60,600.00 – 112,000.00/Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Atlanta|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Georgia|
Required Qualification:- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs
Job aspirants should have Bachelor’s degree qualification can apply for this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs.
Epidemiologist at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Job Description
The position serves as an epidemiologist responsible for carrying out a full range of complex epidemiologic and surveillance activities. In addition, incumbent will have responsibility for providing technical consultation and assistance to Federal, State, local and other health agencies concerning various complex epidemiology projects.
- Perform statistical analyses related to complex analytical investigations involving highly specialized scientific data.
- Design and utilize databases for analysis of health problems.
- Design and prepare reports from analyses of surveillance data, literature reviews, and other information.
- Make oral presentations to diverse audiences.
- Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
- US Citizenship is required.
- E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS “E-Verify” System. Federal law requires DHS to use the E-Verify System to verify employment eligibility of all new hires, and as a condition of continued employment obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is an E-Verify Participant.
- Direct Deposit: All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement.
- One-year probationary period may be required.
- Travel, transportation, and moving expenses may be paid: No
- Bargaining Unit Position: No
- Drug Screening Required: No
- Recruitment Incentive may be authorized: No
- Annual Leave for non-federal service may be authorized: No
- Promotion potential: No
- Supervisory position: No
- In accordance with Executive Order 12564 of September 14, 1986, The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is A Drug-Free Federal Workplace. The Federal government, as the largest employer in the Nation, can and should show the way towards achieving drug-free workplaces through programs designed to offer drug users a helping hand, and at the same time demonstrating to drug users and potential drug users that drugs will not be tolerated in the Federal workplace. The use of illegal drugs, on or off duty, by Federal employees is inconsistent not only with the law-abiding behavior expected of all citizens, but also with the special trust placed in such employees as servants of the public. Applicants tentatively selected for this position may be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment and be subject to reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug testing upon hiring. If required to submit to urinalysis, the appointment to the position will be contingent upon a negative applicant drug test result. In order to demonstrate commitment to the HHS goal of a drug-free workplace and to set an example for other Federal employees, employees not in a testing designated position may volunteer for unannounced random testing by notifying their Drug-free Federal Workplace Program Point of Contact upon hiring.
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s or graduate/higher level degree: major study in an academic field related to the medical field, health sciences or allied sciences appropriate to the work of the position. This degree must be from an educational program from an accrediting body recognized by the
Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must have at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-12 in the Federal service as defined in the next paragraph.
Specialized experience is experience which is directly related to the position which has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) to successfully perform the duties of the position to include experience identifying and analyzing public health issues and their impact on public policies, scientific studies or surveys; and/or providing scientific advice and technical assistance to various public, private, and/or nonprofit health-related agencies.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
For More Information On How Foreign Education Is Evaluated, Visit
Education completed in colleges or universities outside the United States may be used to meet the education requirements. You must provide acceptable documentation that the foreign education is comparable to that received in an accredited educational institution in the United States.
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement HHS-CDC-MP3-21-11211479 under merit promotion procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under merit promotion procedures. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
PHS Commissioned Corps Officers interested in performing the duties of this position within the Commissioned Corps (not as a career/career-conditional employee) are encouraged to apply under the merit promotion announcement (if applicable).
Additional selections may be made within the same geographical location CDC-wide.
If you are a veteran with preference eligibility and you are claiming 5-points veterans’ preference, you must submit a copy of your DD-214 or other proof of eligibility. If you are claiming 10-point veterans’ preference, you must also submit an SF-15, “Application for 10-Point Veterans’ Preference” plus the proof required by that form.
For more information on veterans’ preference see
Males born after December 31, 1959 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see
For information on “People with Disabilities” please see
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP)/Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP): For information on how to apply as an ICTAP/CTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Former and present Peace Corps personnel may be considered to fill vacancies. Peace Corps personnel are eligible for consideration if you have completed at least 36 months of continuous service, without a break in service of 3 days or more. This requirement is consistent with section 7(a) of the Peace Corps Act (22 U.S.C. 2506), which pertains to the appointment of Peace Corps staff (not volunteers) and is applicable within 3 years after separation from qualifying service with the Peace Corps. A copy of your SF-50 is required to support your request.
Peace Corps Volunteers may be considered to fill vacancies. Executive Order 11103 provides eligibility for appointment in the competitive service for any person who is certified by the Director of the Peace Corps as having served satisfactorily as a Volunteer or Volunteer Leader under the Peace Corps Act and who passes such examination as the Office of Personnel Management may prescribe.
To View The Questionnaire, Click On The Following Link
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document(s), view the following link for information regarding an
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, a review of the resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this job. If, after reviewing your resume and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and/or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility. Category rating procedures will be used to rate and rank candidates.
The category assignment is a measure of the degree to which your background matches the competencies required for this position. Qualified candidates will be ranked into one of three categories: Best Qualified, Well Qualified or Qualified. The Category Rating Process does not add veterans’ preference points but protects the rights of veterans by placing them ahead of non-preference eligibles within each category. Preference eligibles who meet the minimum qualification requirements and who have a compensable service-connected disability of at least 10 percent must be listed in the highest quality category (except in the case of scientific or professional positions at the GS-9 level or higher).
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics).
- Data Management, Analysis, and Interpretation
- Epidemiological Knowledge
- Oral Communication
- Professional Communications
- Public Health Intervention
- Research (1)
- Surveillance Systems
- Written Communication
- Required Documents
To apply for this position, you must submit a complete Application Package which includes:
- Your résumé showing work schedule, hours worked per week, dates of employment and duties performed.
- Other supporting documents:
- Cover Letter, optional
- Veterans Preference Documentation, if applicable
- Transcripts are required
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP)/Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP): documentation, if applicable (e.g., Certification of Expected Separation, Reduction-In-Force Separation Notice, or Notice of Proposed Removal; SF-50 that documents the RIF separation action; and most recent performance appraisal).
*Note: You may submit an unofficial transcript or a list of college courses completed indicating course titles, credit hours, and grades received. An official transcript from an accredited educational institution is required if you are selected for the position.
Failure to submit any of the above mentioned required documents will result in loss of consideration due to an incomplete application package. It is your responsibility to ensure all required documents have been submitted.
For Résumé And Application Tips Visit
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
- How to Apply
To apply for this position, you must complete the online application and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section.
A complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on09/15/2021 of this announcement to receive consideration.
- To begin, click Apply to access the online application. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you do not have a USAJOBS account, you will need to create one before beginning the application.
- Follow the prompts to select your résumé and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package. You will have the opportunity to upload additional documents to include in your application before it is submitted. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
- After acknowledging you have reviewed your application package, complete the Include Personal Information section as you deem appropriate and click to continue with the application process.
- You will be taken to the online application which you must complete in order to apply for the position. Complete the online application, verify the required documentation is included with your application package, and submit the application.
To verify the status of your application, log into your USAJOBS account (
You are encouraged to apply online. If you are unable to apply online, please use the Alternate Application link listed in the Additional Information section of this vacancy announcement. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online if at all possible. Applying online, through your USAJOBS account, will expedite the application process and allow you to check your application. If you utilize the Alternate Application method, your USAJOBS account will not display this application and you will not receive status updates.
Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. The most highly qualified candidates will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview. We expect to make a selection within 45 days of the closing date of this announcement.
You will receive notice via email once this process is completed (generally 4-6 weeks).
- Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should follow the instructions in the job opportunity announcement. For any part of the remaining hiring process, applicants should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply for Jobs in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention?
- Applicants go through official website of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Now read the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiologist jobs.
- Then you should apply for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs
After announcement of this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs you have few question related to this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employment like as What is Qualification of this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemiologist Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Answer: Currently Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has published notification for Epidemiologist Jobs.
Answer: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has published notification for many Epidemiologist Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: