Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs – Assistant Manager Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Assistant Manager Jobs in New York. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Assistant Manager Jobs in New York at the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Assistant Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. Check State of New York Jobs.
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs – Assistant Manager Jobs in New York
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Assistant Manager Jobs:- As per the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Careers employment page, current time Charlotte Tilbury Beauty hiring for Assistant Manager Jobs in Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through Charlotte Tilbury Beauty’s official career page. Assistant Manager Jobs New York Salary $ 13.82 Per Hour.
After the Announcement of this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs you have a few questions related to this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty employment like as What is the Qualification of this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Assistant Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Job Post.
Information Table: Assistant Manager Jobs Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
|Name of Employer Agency||Charlotte Tilbury Beauty|
|Job Profile||Assistant Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 13.82 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs.
Assistant Manager at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Job Description
he Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandisingwill support the VM Senior Manager and the VP of SD & VM across all activities planned on our distribution calendar for Sephora. They will support in successfully translating and implementing the placement of all regional visual standards, planograms, 3D renderings, 2D graphic artwork and guidelines set forth under the directive of the global team at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. Be a key creative contributor to design regional needs including gondola updates, in store animations/ pop ups and in store events. Be responsible for all administrative, visual logistics and directives across all different activities planned on our VM/marketing/sales calendar. This role also requires the Assistant VM Manager to build partnerships with sales managers, creative agencies, manufacturers, suppliers, printers and follow up processes necessary to effectively complete directives with extreme high standards.
The work is based in our New York office, but will require travel to visit suppliers, check artwork, productions and mock-up of units, visuals, and other props developed for the final installations. This will include supporting all VM collateral, including raising and tracking POs, receiving invoices, and reviewing costs. Manage all aspects from graphic design to in store execution, including check quality of prints, and make sure all VM is implemented as per Charlotte Tilbury standards and in agreement with retailers, and suppliers, to ensure they are executed effectively across all North America and local distribution channels.
Day to day activities will vary depending on the priority of the business and on the level of visual merchandising work being undertaken.
Reporting Relationships: Reporting to the VM Senior Manager
Take ownership of all VM Sephora projects, design and logistics for North America.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Senior Manager and work collaboratively with internal NA teams as well as the Global teams to ensure Charlotte Tilbury standards are met.
- New launches and in store execution is delivered on time, in budget and to brand standard across region
- Responsible for 3D renderings as well as all Sephora fixture 2D graphic designs and layouts in Illustrator
- Listen to and develop a deep understanding of local consumers and generate new insights to inspire the beauty industry
- Ensure a compelling customer experience by constantly improving the visual merchandising within stores and maintaining interest through innovation
- Develop and nurture relationships with all key stakeholders- Internal departments/ Regional managers/ Key retailers/ Key suppliers/ Global team
- Leverage strong organizational and communication skills to manage multiple projects at one time and deliver all projects on time with production and delivered to store for launch
- Attend regular meetings with wider teams to ensure a collaborative working relationship with cross function teams
- Create presentations/concepts/ design proposals alongside the VM and SD teams
- Raise PO’s, receive and keep track of invoices, control expenditure of any orders placed for each individual project
The Right Individual
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related visual experience withing the beauty industry and experience working with Sephora required
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Rhino and Keyshot is needed
- Organized self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent time and project management skills with a proactive nature and results-driven, positive “can do” attitude and being a team player is essential
- Strong attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment and nimble working style
- Effectively communicates and has strong interpersonal skills
- Have a strong interest in cosmetics, fashion, retail and product
- A creative mind who can also deliver commercially, accurately and effectively
- Able to work autonomously, but also thrives in a team environment
- Excellent eye for detail, style, design, and color
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have knowledge and be able to use Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Excel)
- Generous staff discount to use on all products
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with Company match
- Paid Time Off
- Birthday PTO
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionize the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
How to Apply for Jobs in Charlotte Tilbury Beauty?
- Applicants go through official website of Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
- Now read the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Assistant Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs
After announcement of this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs you have few question related to this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty employment like as What is Qualification of this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
Answer: Currently Charlotte Tilbury Beauty has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Charlotte Tilbury Beauty has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Charlotte Tilbury Beauty .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Charlotte Tilbury Beauty: