Chicago Transit Authority Jobs – Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Illinois Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Chicago Transit Authority Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Illinois. Chicago Transit Authority Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Chicago Transit Authority. There is news related to Jobs Illinois. We looked at this information of Chicago Transit Authority Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Illinois at the Chicago Transit Authority Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Chicago Transit Authority Human Resources Assistant Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Chicago Transit Authority. Check State of Illinois Jobs.
Chicago Transit Authority Jobs – Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Illinois
Chicago Transit Authority Human Resources Assistant Jobs:- As per the Chicago Transit Authority Careers employment page, current time Chicago Transit Authority hiring for Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Chicago Transit Authority. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Illinois can apply online through Chicago Transit Authority’s official career page. Human Resources Assistant Jobs Illinois Salary $ 31,840.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Chicago Transit Authority Jobs you have a few questions related to this Chicago Transit Authority employment like as What is the Qualification of this Chicago Transit Authority Human Resources Assistant Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Chicago Transit Authority recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Chicago Transit Authority? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Chicago Transit Authority official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Chicago Transit Authority official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Chicago Transit Authority Job Post.
Information Table: Human Resources Assistant Jobs Chicago Transit Authority
|Name of Employer Agency||Chicago Transit Authority|
|Job Profile||Human Resources Assistant|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 31,840.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Chicago|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Illinois|
Required Qualification:- Chicago Transit Authority Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this Chicago Transit Authority Jobs.
Human Resources Assistant at Chicago Transit Authority Job Description
Under general supervision, provides administrative support for staff within assigned division(s) of the Authority’s Human Resources (HR) Department. Applies entry level professional HR skills in assisting with work processes and performing routine HR tasks and functions in any of the following divisions: Talent Acquisition, Testing & Selection, Employee Records, Benefits Services, Employee Programs, HR Reception, Customer Service, and/or Drug & Alcohol Compliance. Individual must be able to multi task and maintain a customer centered approach while performing high volume assignments.
- Provides customer service both in-person and by telephone to internal and external parties.
- Screens and directs telephone calls for assigned division; gathers and relays messages for staff.
- Provides answers to questions from employees and the general public regarding human resources issues and topics.
- Responds to various requests for information on behalf of division.
- Answers questions and engages in conversation to provide routine and factual information, while making employees and visitors feel welcome.
- Practices excellent telephone etiquette and maintains a pleasant, friendly, and helpful disposition when interacting with Authority employees and the public.
- Retrieves and welcomes guests at the security desk and escorts them up to the HR department.
- Assists team members and management by providing administrative support as directed in the administration of various HR programs and activities.
- Composes and types letters, memoranda, and other correspondence related to assigned human resources programs and activities using the appropriate software for word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics.
- Prepares a variety of reports including technical reports and status reports pertaining to HR management programs and activities.
- Performs a variety of general office support duties including, but not limited to making copies, maintaining various department calendars, assisting with various HR events, data entry, database maintenance, and maintaining office supplies.
- Produces complex correspondence, reports, and presentations using software for work processing, spreadsheets, and graphics.
- Executes project management strategies and functions, and works closely with other departments, as directed, related to special projects and initiatives
- Communicates with Managers regarding project and initiative progress, expectations, and deadlines.
- Performs a variety of tasks requiring specialized knowledge related to area of assignment, which includes:
- Assists with Recruitment processes and activities, including preparing job postings, calling applicants, scheduling testing and interviews, coordinating recruitment events and advertisements, and processing applicant paperwork and background checks.
- Responds to applicant calls and provides information as necessary.
Testing & Selection
- Proctors and administers paper and computer-based pre-employment testing, ensuring all applicable policies, guidelines, and protocols are followed and included in the testing process.
- Scores pre-employment tests efficiently, accurately, and fairly.
- Reviews testing results and performs data analysis to ensure testing standards are met and reports any testing irregularities to management.
- Performs employee records maintenance: creates new employee files, processes and files employee records, responds to employee record requests, and prepares files for legal proceedings.
- Prepares and ships files to off-site storage facility according to filing and storage standards.
- Responds to employment verification requests.
- Assists in various Benefits Services programs, including planning and executing wellness programs and assisting with annual Open Enrollment activities.
- Provides support in various Benefits Services processes and procedures including processing unemployment claims, maintaining employee medical files, and entering benefit enrollments in database/system.
- Serves as HR’s first point of contact for Authority employees and visitors regarding HR inquiries in the HR reception area. Acts as first tier resolution specialist for all employees and visitors to the Human resources department. Keeps the reception area neat, clean, organized, and inviting to visitors.
- Assists with the creation and management of Authority issued identification cards. Creates and issues Authority identification cards to employees and eligible retirees. Reviews source documents and verifies correct information is reflected using various computer databases. Arranges and coordinates the distribution, return, and destruction of identification cards. Maintains computerized and manual records of cards issued, replaced, and returned.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Reporting to this position may include the following jobs:
- Keeping abreast of new trends, legislation, and innovations in the Human Resources field.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with various levels of Authority and outside contacts.
- Handling information with strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field, plus two (2) years of experience in Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to this position.
- Two (2) years of experience related to area of assignment preferred.
- Requires sitting for extended period of time, standing, visual acumen, manual dexterity and fingering for working with computer key boards.
- Chicago Transit Authority requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated. If you are offered employment, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required as a condition of employment and as part of the hiring process. Visit www.transitchicago.com/careers for full notice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of dealing with the public in a tactful and effective manner.
- Working knowledge of basic office practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of practices and procedures in working with a high level of face-to-face public contact with a diverse population in a confidential setting.
- General knowledge of principles, practices, and/or office procedures of Human Resources.
- General knowledge of modern office practices, including: record keeping and confidentiality, computer software for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and/or statistics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good organization skills with attention to detail.
- Good analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Good report and presentation writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to use a variety of computer applications including applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with a variety of diverse groups in a tactful and effective manner.
- Ability to work with sensitive information while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- General office environment.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, AND MATERIALS UTILIZED
- Standard office equipment.
- Personal computer and related software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Software and equipment related to area of assignment
Additional Details Final salary will be determined in part by the qualifications of the selected candidate and may be higher or lower than target.
Applicants, if hired,must comply with CTA’s residency ordinance.
How to Apply for Jobs in Chicago Transit Authority?
- Applicants go through official website of Chicago Transit Authority.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Chicago Transit Authority.
- Now read the Chicago Transit Authority jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Chicago Transit Authority Human Resources Assistant jobs.
- Then you should apply for Chicago Transit Authority Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Chicago Transit Authority Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Chicago Transit Authority Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Chicago Transit Authority Jobs
After announcement of this Chicago Transit Authority Jobs you have few question related to this Chicago Transit Authority employment like as What is Qualification of this Chicago Transit Authority Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Chicago Transit Authority recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Chicago Transit Authority.
Answer: Currently Chicago Transit Authority has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Chicago Transit Authority has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Chicago Transit Authority .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Chicago Transit Authority Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Chicago Transit Authority: