Cinemark Jobs – Executive Assistant Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Cinemark Executive Assistant Jobs in Texas. Cinemark Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Cinemark. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of Cinemark Executive Assistant Jobs in Texas at the Cinemark Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Cinemark Executive Assistant Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Cinemark. Check State of Texas Jobs.
Cinemark Jobs – Executive Assistant Jobs in Texas
Cinemark Executive Assistant Jobs:- As per the Cinemark Careers employment page, current time Cinemark hiring for Executive Assistant Jobs in Cinemark. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through Cinemark’s official career page. Executive Assistant Jobs Texas Salary $50,500.00-63,300.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Cinemark Jobs you have a few questions related to this Cinemark employment like as What is the Qualification of this Cinemark Executive Assistant Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Cinemark recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Cinemark? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Cinemark official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Cinemark official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Cinemark Job Post.
Information Table: Executive Assistant Jobs Cinemark
|Name of Employer Agency||Cinemark|
|Job Profile||Executive Assistant|
|Salary Offer by Department||$50,500.00-63,300.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Plano|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- Cinemark Jobs
Job aspirants should be required BA/BS degree or relevant experience holders can apply for this Cinemark Jobs.
Executive Assistant at Cinemark Job Description
The Marketing Executive Assistant will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and support the CMO by taking charge of a wide variety of logistical, planning, coordinating, and administrative duties to ensure the smooth and effective management of the Marketing department.
· Work closely with the CMO and provide support on daily activities: maintain the CMO’s calendar; coordinate schedules for Marketing Team and other meetings; help prepare for and set up meetings; organize travel; process expenses, prepare presentations and other visual materials. Complete other administrative duties (copy, scan and distribute documents, etc.), as required.
· Working with relevant Marketing Executive Team to ensure initiatives and projects are on track in terms of timeline and content. Provide early warning and follow up when something is in going off-track. Identify barriers to project completion and help overcome them.
· Track and follow up on CMO requests and work assignments inside and outside Marketing, as needed, to ensure timely response.
· Maintain the Marketing Department calendar and ensure projects and events are well coordinated and communicated. Coordinate with Operations, Finance, IT, HR and other administrative departments to ensure smooth integration of Marketing work.
· Provide leadership and support on recurring events; Plan and handle the logistics of Marketing Off-Sites and other events.
· Provide analytical support which may include research, project or situation assessment, data gathering and reporting.
·Enjoys facilitating the work of a senior leader and derives satisfaction from helping a team run successfully.
·Demonstrates superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a fast moving environment.
·Performs administrative tasks well and adjusts focus between “big picture” strategic work and day to day “to dos” with ease.
·Has the ability to research and analyze material logically, and share ideas and recommendations clearly.
·Has demonstrated skill in problem-solving; enjoys a challenge, achieves satisfaction from working things out, getting things done; demonstrates curiosity.
·Demonstrates superior communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable interacting with staff at all levels and representing the ideas or position of the CMO clearly and diplomatically, when needed.
·Idea generator who can think creatively with practical accomplishment in mind. Can come to the position with ideas on how to make the Executive Assistant position most successful.
·Collaborative spirit; enjoys being part of a team.
·7+ years administrative or office management experience including 5+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant or equivalent role, supporting C-suite or Director level staff
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
· Superb PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills. Proficiency in Infographics, Vizio or similar software will be useful.
·Marketing experience a plus.
·Experience supporting or facilitating multiple projects a plus.
How to Apply for Jobs in Cinemark?
- Applicants go through official website of Cinemark.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Cinemark.
- Now read the Cinemark jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Cinemark Executive Assistant jobs.
- Then you should apply for Cinemark Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Cinemark Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Cinemark Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Cinemark Jobs
After announcement of this Cinemark Jobs you have few question related to this Cinemark employment like as What is Qualification of this Cinemark Executive Assistant Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Cinemark recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Cinemark.
Answer: Currently Cinemark has published notification for Executive Assistant Jobs.
Answer: The Cinemark has published notification for many Executive Assistant Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Cinemark .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Cinemark Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is an American movie theater chain that started operations in 1961 and since then it has operated theaters with hundreds of locations throughout the Americas and in Taiwan. It is headquartered in Plano, Texas, in the Dallas–Fort Worth area