Cinemark USA Jobs – Maintenance Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Cinemark USA Maintenance Jobs in Texas. Cinemark USA Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Cinemark USA. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of Cinemark USA Maintenance Jobs in Texas at the Cinemark USA Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Cinemark USA Maintenance Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Cinemark USA. Check State of Texas Jobs.
Cinemark USA Jobs – Maintenance Jobs in Texas
Cinemark USA Maintenance Jobs:- As per the Cinemark USA Careers employment page, current time Cinemark USA hiring for Maintenance Jobs in Cinemark USA. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through Cinemark USA’s official career page. Maintenance Jobs Texas Salary $ 19.14 per hour.
After the Announcement of this Cinemark USA Jobs you have a few questions related to this Cinemark USA employment like as What is the Qualification of this Cinemark USA Maintenance Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Cinemark USA recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Cinemark USA? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Cinemark USA official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Cinemark USA official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Cinemark USA Job Post.
Information Table: Maintenance Jobs Cinemark USA
|Name of Employer Agency||Cinemark USA|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 19.14 per hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Hurst|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- Cinemark USA Jobs
Job aspirants should have Required qualification can apply for this Cinemark USA Jobs.
Maintenance at Cinemark USA Job Description
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, “One Guest at a time.” Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. *Benefits may vary by career category, see career listing for exact details*
- Employee Discount
- Growth Opportunities
- Education Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
Cinemark Maintenance Employees repair and maintain the theatre, equipment, and property, creating a welcoming environment for our Guests. This typically takes place during non-operating hours but can also take place during operating hours. This individual is responsible for repairing seats, walls, doors, restroom fixtures, sidewalks, parking lots, concession stand equipment, office equipment, etc. They also serve as an advisor when contract labor is hired to perform major repairs or those outside of their areas of expertise.
A Day in the Life of a Maintenance Employee:
The essential duties and responsibilities of a Maintenance Employee include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Repairs and maintains theatre and theatre property including tile, carpet floors, restroom fixtures, countertops, mirrors, walls, wall coverings, partitions, drinking fountains, minor plumbing and electrical work, office furniture, auditorium seats, etc.
- Keeps Cinemark-owned tools and supplies safely maintained, cleaned, orderly, and organized
- Removes and disposes of trash, broken parts, and supplies from repair areas once completed
- Cleans and organizes the designated Maintenance storage areas
- Must be able to inspect theatre and theatre property to ensure that all is clean and in good working order for the opening of the next day’s business
- Coordinates with the General Manager on items to be repaired and/or maintained
- Communicates any need for parts and supplies to General Manager
- Keeps theatre keys on his/her person and outside doors locked during non-operating hours
- Guards against unauthorized personnel entering the building during Maintenance shift
- Meets with outside vendors to grant building access and to direct them to designated work areas
- Consistently ensures and promotes adherence of proper social distancing guidelines
- Properly utilizes Personal Protective Equipment while completing position specific tasks
- Adapts to the frequency and scope of required cleaning tasks
- Monitors safety and security issues (trip hazards, lighting, suspicious persons, etc.) and reports issues to management
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
What You Will Need to Have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Availability to work flexible hours which include early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Requires regular and consistent attendance
- Has an energetic and friendly attitude during each shift
- Provides excellent Guest service
- Interpersonal skills include the ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all ages, genders, and personalities. Must be able to effectively and regularly converse in and comprehend English
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Responds with a sense of urgency
- Reliable transportation in order to acquire parts and supplies
- Ability to maneuver in limited-space areas (restroom stalls, auditorium seat rows, etc.)
- Ability to safely mix chemicals
- Ability to safely dispose of used chemicals in compliance with state and local regulations
What Physical and Environmental Requirement You Will Need to Have:
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking and reaching
- Ability to carry, push, and pull objects
- Noise level may be moderate to high at times
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
How to Apply for Jobs in Cinemark USA?
- Applicants go through official website of Cinemark USA.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Cinemark USA.
- Now read the Cinemark USA jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Cinemark USA Maintenance jobs.
- Then you should apply for Cinemark USA Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Cinemark USA Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Cinemark USA Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Cinemark USA Jobs
After announcement of this Cinemark USA Jobs you have few question related to this Cinemark USA employment like as What is Qualification of this Cinemark USA Maintenance Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Cinemark USA recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Cinemark USA.
Answer: Currently Cinemark USA has published notification for Maintenance Jobs.
Answer: The Cinemark USA has published notification for many Maintenance Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Cinemark USA .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Cinemark USA Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Cinemark USA: