City of Spearfish Jobs – Police Officer Jobs in South Dakota Careers Employment Opportunity. Get City of Spearfish Police Officer Jobs in South Dakota. City of Spearfish Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at City of Spearfish. There is news related to Jobs South Dakota. We looked at this information of City of Spearfish Police Officer Jobs in South Dakota at the City of Spearfish Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to City of Spearfish Police Officer Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in City of Spearfish. Check State of South Dakota Jobs.
City of Spearfish Jobs – Police Officer Jobs in South Dakota
City of Spearfish Police Officer Jobs:- As per the City of Spearfish Careers employment page, current time City of Spearfish hiring for Police Officer Jobs in City of Spearfish. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at South Dakota can apply online through City of Spearfish’s official career page. Police Officer Jobs South Dakota Salary $ 24.57-37.39 Per Hour.
After the Announcement of this City of Spearfish Jobs you have a few questions related to this City of Spearfish employment like as What is the Qualification of this City of Spearfish Police Officer Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this City of Spearfish recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at City of Spearfish? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all jobseekers to read the notification issued on the City of Spearfish official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the City of Spearfish official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this City of Spearfish Job Post.
Information Table: Police Officer Jobs City of Spearfish
|Name of Employer Agency||City of Spearfish|
|Job Profile||Police Officer|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 24.57-37.39 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Police Jobs in USA|
|Job Location||Jobs in Spearfish|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in South Dakota|
Required Qualification:- City of Spearfish Jobs
Job aspirants should be Required Qualification holders can apply for this City of Spearfish Jobs.
Police Officer at City of Spearfish Job Description
This position is responsible for the investigation of criminal cases as assigned.
• Will be required to have a physical presence and regular and reliable attendance with the ability to work all rotating shifts.
• Patrols the city to detect and deter criminal activity and traffic violations; promotes public safety through community presence and policing.
• Responds to calls for service, including domestic disputes, assaults, burglaries, traffic accidents, lost or missing persons searches, public service duties, stranded motorists, and others.
• Works with the public, businesses, and other law enforcement agencies to resolve a variety of problems and concerns.
• Conducts preliminary investigations into traffic accidents and other incidents, including interviewing victims, complainants and witnesses, gathering information and evidence, and securing crime scenes; serves search warrants.
• Apprehends, arrests, and processes offenders, including fugitives.
• Provides assistance and backup support to other officers and emergency service providers as necessary.
• Provides traffic direction as needed for events such as parades, funerals, events, and school crossings.
• Testifies in judicial proceedings as necessary.
• Transports prisoners.
• Completes all required reports and forms, including accident and incident reports.
• Inspects and maintains assigned patrol car, uniform, and equipment.
• Performs the duties of a Training Officer as assigned; trains and develops new Police Officers; maintains training records.
• Participates in specialized teams and task forces.
• Performs the duties of a School Resource Officer as assigned; provides security for assigned school campuses and events; prepares and delivers instruction and training to students, parents, teachers, and school staff; investigates crimes on school campuses; provides advice and information to students, teachers, administrators, and parents; assists school in the development and implementation of safety and emergency response plans; works with school staff to develop and implement specialized programs.
• Performs related duties.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Police Officer –
• Knowledge of relevant federal and state laws, municipal ordinances, rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Knowledge of modern law enforcement methods and the ability to apply these methods to varied law enforcement activities and prevention programs.
• Knowledge of uniform patrol and community policing principles.
• Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
• Skill in the operation of a specialized vehicle in emergency and non-emergency conditions.
• Skill in conducting a variety of patrol and emergency-response activities.
• Skill in the use of specialized law enforcement equipment.
• Skill in maintaining working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• Skill in oral and written communications.
• Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
• Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
• Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of South Dakota for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
• Possession of or ability to readily obtain South Dakota Law Enforcement Certification.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, requirements and working conditions. The city reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as needed and as deemed appropriate. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job related duties requested by management. Reasonable accommodations may be made as needed for employees to perform the essential duties and responsibilities and meet the requirements of the position. City of Spearfish employees are considered at-will employees. An employee may terminate his/her employment at any time and the city may also terminate the employee’s employment at any time. Unless otherwise provided by contract or law, all employment with the City of Spearfish is to be considered “at-will”.
How to Apply for Jobs in City of Spearfish?
- Applicants go through official website of City of Spearfish.
- Check first official announcement notice published by City of Spearfish.
- Now read the City of Spearfish jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with City of Spearfish Police Officer jobs.
- Then you should apply for City of Spearfish Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for City of Spearfish Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at City of Spearfish Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to City of Spearfish Jobs
After announcement of this City of Spearfish Jobs you have few question related to this City of Spearfish employment like as What is Qualification of this City of Spearfish Police Officer Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this City of Spearfish recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs City of Spearfish.
Answer: Currently City of Spearfish has published notification for Police Officer Jobs.
Answer: The City of Spearfish has published notification for many Police Officer Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in City of Spearfish .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for City of Spearfish Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function City of Spearfishirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About City of Spearfish:
Black Hills State University
Spearfish Chamber of Commerce
Spearfish Economic Development
Spearfish School District