Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs – Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs in Florida Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Coca-Cola Beverages Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs in Florida. Coca-Cola Beverages Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Coca-Cola Beverages. There is news related to Jobs Florida. We looked at this information of Coca-Cola Beverages Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs in Florida at the Coca-Cola Beverages Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Coca-Cola Beverages Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Coca-Cola Beverages. Check State of Florida Jobs.
Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs – Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs in Florida
Coca-Cola Beverages Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs:- As per the Coca-Cola Beverages Careers employment page, current time Coca-Cola Beverages hiring for Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs in Coca-Cola Beverages. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Florida can apply online through Coca-Cola Beverages’s official career page. Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs Florida Salary $ 93,000 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs you have a few questions related to this Coca-Cola Beverages employment like as What is the Qualification of this Coca-Cola Beverages Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Coca-Cola Beverages recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Coca-Cola Beverages? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Coca-Cola Beverages official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Coca-Cola Beverages official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Coca-Cola Beverages Job Post.
Information Table: Talent and Learning Facilitator Jobs Coca-Cola Beverages
|Name of Employer Agency||Coca-Cola Beverages|
|Job Profile||Talent and Learning Facilitator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 93,000 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Tampa|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Florida|
Required Qualification:- Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs
Job aspirants should be College degree holders can apply for this Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs.
Talent and Learning Facilitator at Coca-Cola Beverages Job Description
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
The Talent and Learning Facilitator is responsible for executing learning initiatives across their designated function or client, coordinating efforts with their HR Business Partner, functional subject matter experts and business leadership. This position collaborates with their internal stakeholders to identify learning needs within the function, determine strategies, and execute learning solutions that meet those needs.
- Deliver predetermined content and curriculum.
- Partner to identify additional learning needs, solutions, and delivery methods.
- Coordinates delivery of training with SME’s, HR partners and business team members.
- Partners with IT to ensure that new technology rollouts are delivered in the most effective and sustainable way.
- Engages with the Communications team to ensure that there is a collaborative calendar of events and learning activities, and coordinated communication plan for new rollouts and learning initiatives
- Assesses, conducts, and evaluates training programs, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Evaluates learning material developed by the business to ensure the appropriate learning objectives and needs are met by the content and delivery modality.
- Depending on functional partnership they may facilitate training programs that include, but not limited to: train-the-trainer programs, associate development sessions, sales training, leadership training, facilitation/training, employee orientation/onboarding, etc.
- Designs and develops training solutions based on analysis of learning objectives, audience, content complexity, content longevity and applicable modality(ies).
- Acts as a local resource for recording and tracking associate training, using Coke Florida Learning (the LMS) as a single source of learner record.
- Helps prepare metrics, reports and dashboards for impact of learning activities.
- Creates and assists in skill evaluation and assessments of capabilities as needed.
- Participates as an integral team member in the HR Talent and Learning team, while partnering with the designated functional SME’s.
- Recommends learning activities for associates based on career aspirations and identified development needs.
- Continually drives their own professional development, maintaining knowledge of best practices and new trends in the learning & development industry, and sharing that knowledge with the Learning & Development team.
- Ensures training is updated based upon changes to the business, standard operating procedures, and new or upgraded tools, processes and equipment. Assists in identifying performance measures and evaluation criteria for training programs.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills (traditional and virtual)
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theories
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Familiarity in Instructional Design (ADDIE Model or similar)
- Basic experience of eLearning development tools (Articulate Storyline, Camtasia or similar)
- General knowledge in LMS administration (Dayforce preferred, Saba, Cornerstone or other)
- Ability to travel (approx. 25% )
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in training design, delivery and evaluation
- College degree, preferably in Education, Instructional Design, Communication or Human Resources
- Supply Chain experience preferred
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Job Family HR
- Job Function Talent & Learning
- Pay Type Salary
- Tampa, FL, USA
How to Apply for Jobs in Coca-Cola Beverages?
- Applicants go through official website of Coca-Cola Beverages.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Coca-Cola Beverages.
- Now read the Coca-Cola Beverages jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Coca-Cola Beverages Talent and Learning Facilitator jobs.
- Then you should apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs
After announcement of this Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs you have few question related to this Coca-Cola Beverages employment like as What is Qualification of this Coca-Cola Beverages Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Coca-Cola Beverages recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Coca-Cola Beverages.
Answer: Currently Coca-Cola Beverages has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Coca-Cola Beverages has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Coca-Cola Beverages .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Coca-Cola Beverages: