Datasembly Jobs – Big Data Product Manager Jobs in Virginia Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Datasembly Big Data Product Manager Jobs in Virginia. Datasembly Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Datasembly. There is news related to Jobs Virginia. We looked at this information of Datasembly Big Data Product Manager Jobs in Virginia at the Datasembly Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Datasembly Big Data Product Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Datasembly. Check State of Virginia Jobs.
Datasembly Jobs – Big Data Product Manager Jobs in Virginia
Datasembly Big Data Product Manager Jobs:- As per the Datasembly Careers employment page, current time Datasembly hiring for Big Data Product Manager Jobs in Datasembly. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Virginia can apply online through Datasembly’s official career page. Big Data Product Manager Jobs Virginia Salary $ 130,000.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Datasembly Jobs you have a few questions related to this Datasembly employment like as What is the Qualification of this Datasembly Big Data Product Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Datasembly recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Datasembly? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Datasembly official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Datasembly official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Datasembly Job Post.
Information Table: Big Data Product Manager Jobs Datasembly
|Name of Employer Agency||Datasembly|
|Job Profile||Big Data Product Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 130,000.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Tysons|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Virginia|
Required Qualification:- Datasembly Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this Datasembly Jobs.
Big Data Product Manager at Datasembly Job Description
Datasembly’s proprietary technology allows us to collect data on over a billion products from hundreds of thousands of locations every day. This includes data about pricing, promotions, and assortment for both online and brick-and-mortar retailers and it has been the key engine driving the value and growth of our company.
The Big Data Product Manager will play a key role in creating and launching a game-changing new product offering to accelerate the growth of our company. You will lead efforts to better understand target users and use cases, work with marketing to help them create materials to drive awareness and traffic to our site, and work with sales & support on go-to-market efforts to launch new offerings and enable the processes required to make them successful.
- Datasembly’s product is easy to understand, explain, and provides a huge impact for our customers – your work will be clear and meaningful
- Work from home with flexibility to be successful and complete your work in the way that works best for you
- Experience a growing, highly innovative and collaborative startup environment
- Company retreats to interesting locations 3 times a year
- Excellent colleagues, unlimited PTO, and generous paid parental leave among other perks
What makes a Sembler?
- An egoless, team first attitude
- A love for documenting and disseminating knowledge
- Passion for technology- you’ll be teamed up with devs who geek-out over data
- Enthusiasm to wear many hats, take ownership and initiative
What are the qualifications for a great fit?
- 3+ years experience as a product manager in the Big Data and Business Intelligence space creating applications for non-technical end users
- Product Management experience should include go-to-market activities such as close coordination with marketing, sales, service to launch a brand new offering
- Experience in B2B for small companies is a plus
- A great eye for creating a simple and compelling user experience
- Experience with retail or grocery is a big plus as well
- Proven track record of being a self-starter and self-learner that can come up to speed quickly in a highly technical organization
What will be my key areas of responsibility?
- Creating and managing a short and long term product roadmap based on the needs of your stakeholders – other engineering teams that rely on your team to create their customer-facing products and services
- Writing clear epic and stories for engineers as well as more detailed requirements documents and maintaining a well groomed and prioritized backlog
- Drive daily standups, retrospectives, and other agile ceremonies
- Triaging incoming requests from your stakeholders
- Drive the planning process – including agile planning and longer term projects & initiatives against resources and schedules
Datasembly is a fully-remote organization. We provide a convenient WFH work-life-balance, health, dental, and vision benefits, allowances for home office gear and co-working spaces, as well as unlimited PTO, and generous parental leave.
Datasembly is only hiring those authorized to work in the United States and unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Salary Range: $110-$135k
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired if work is performed in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the range.
How to Apply for Jobs in Datasembly?
- Applicants go through official website of Datasembly.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Datasembly.
- Now read the Datasembly jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Datasembly Big Data Product Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for Datasembly Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Datasembly Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Datasembly Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Datasembly Jobs
After announcement of this Datasembly Jobs you have few question related to this Datasembly employment like as What is Qualification of this Datasembly Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Datasembly recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Datasembly.
Answer: Currently Datasembly has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Datasembly has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Datasembly .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Datasembly Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.