Dow Jobs – Training Coordinator Jobs in Michigan Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Dow Training Coordinator Jobs in Michigan. Dow Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Dow. There is news related to Jobs Michigan. We looked at this information of Dow Training Coordinator Jobs in Michigan at the Dow Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Dow Training Coordinator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Dow. Check State of Michigan Jobs.
Dow Jobs – Training Coordinator Jobs in Michigan
Dow Training Coordinator Jobs:- As per the Dow Careers employment page, current time Dow hiring for Training Coordinator Jobs in Dow. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Michigan can apply online through Dow’s official career page. Training Coordinator Jobs Michigan Salary $25.00/Hour.
After the Announcement of this Dow Jobs you have a few questions related to this Dow employment like as What is the Qualification of this Dow Training Coordinator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Dow recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Dow? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Dow official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Dow official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Dow Job Post.
Information Table: Training Coordinator Jobs Dow
|Name of Employer Agency||Dow|
|Job Profile||Training Coordinator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$25.00/Hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Midland|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Michigan|
Required Qualification:- Dow Jobs
Training Coordinator at Dow Job Description
Supports the department training program, for assigned areas, ensuring site logistics department training documentation is current and up to date. Supports the annual training program review with department leadership, as needed. Requires established basic technical skills to perform a range of routine work activities using existing processes and methods.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Ensures local, global, and business curriculums are assigned in line with needs and requirements.
- Acts as the subject matter resource for the learning system and coaches employees on how to access and utilize learning resources.
- Provides feedback on global curriculum and supports local implementation of global Instructor Led courses, as appropriate. Works with Course Owners/SMEs, to coordinate the development of local training, as applicable. Coordinates site logistics resources for delivery of training. Optimizes cost of delivery for local and global training in site logistics.
- Ensures appropriate local subject matter experts review and approve site logistics specific training and learning resources and that all local learning resources are up-to-date and available.
- Partners with key stakeholders to develop and maintain employee specific training schedules and plans.
- Ensures all required employee training records are up-to-date and maintained. Tracks compliance and communicates overdue training to deliver 100% training compliance. Performs other audit related reporting.
- Works with management of change (MOC) owners to ensure that training related requirements are achieved.
- Engages in on-boarding of new employees and contractors into site logistics.
Skills and Knowledge and abilities:
- Required education: associate technical or administrative degree or relevant experience.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- The critical competencies required for success are: act upon safety requirements, understanding customer needs, team work, taking initiative, time management, technical proficiency in use of computer applications and Dow policies and procedures
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
How to Apply for Jobs in Dow?
- Applicants go through official website of Dow.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Dow.
- Now read the Dow jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Dow Training Coordinator jobs.
- Then you should apply for Dow Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Dow Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Dow Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Dow Jobs
After announcement of this Dow Jobs you have few question related to this Dow employment like as What is Qualification of this Dow Training Coordinator Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Dow recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Dow.
Answer: Currently Dow has published notification for Training Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The Dow has published notification for many Training Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Dow .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Dow Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
We are a relentless, inclusive group of problem solvers looking to innovate the future with you.