DTE Energy Jobs – Regional Manager Jobs in Michigan Careers Employment Opportunity. Get DTE Energy Regional Manager Jobs in Michigan. DTE Energy Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at DTE Energy. There is news related to Jobs Michigan. We looked at this information of DTE Energy Regional Manager Jobs in Michigan at the DTE Energy Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to DTE Energy Regional Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in DTE Energy. Check State of Michigan Jobs.
DTE Energy Jobs – Regional Manager Jobs in Michigan
DTE Energy Regional Manager Jobs:- As per the DTE Energy Careers employment page, current time DTE Energy hiring for Regional Manager Jobs in DTE Energy. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Michigan can apply online through DTE Energy’s official career page. Regional Manager Jobs Michigan Salary $ 138,234 per year.
After the Announcement of this DTE Energy Jobs you have a few questions related to this DTE Energy employment like as What is the Qualification of this DTE Energy Regional Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this DTE Energy recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at DTE Energy? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the DTE Energy official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the DTE Energy official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this DTE Energy Job Post.
Information Table: Regional Manager Jobs DTE Energy
|Name of Employer Agency||DTE Energy|
|Job Profile||Regional Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 26.41 an hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Traverse City|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Michigan|
Required Qualification:- DTE Energy Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s Degree holders can apply for this DTE Energy Jobs.
Regional Manager at DTE Energy Job Description
But we’re more than a leading energy company… and working at DTE is more than just a job. At DTE, we take great care of each other and our customers, and we use our energy to be a force for growth and prosperity in our communities. When you join us, you’ll be part of a team that welcomes, recognizes, and celebrates differences and values everyone’s health, safety, and wellbeing. Are you ready to make that kind of difference? Bring your energy to DTE. Together, we can achieve great things.
Testing Required: Not Applicable
Contacts and confers with elected officials mayors, county executives, city councils, managers and appointed officials to insure positive support of DTE’s legislative, operational and community interests as as well as leading company and local government initiatives that focus corporate resources and activities on the company’s business success and the wellbeing of customers, shareholders and employees.
- Serve as the company’s lobbyist regarding local legislation in counties, cities, townships and villages and assist the company’s state and federal lobbying efforts.
- Take decisive, independent, proactive action at government meetings in counties, cities, townships and villages to promote and/or protect DTE’s interests in all areas – electric power generation and transmission, gas production and distribution, nuclear operations, environmental concerns, taxes, media and public relations.
- Recognize competitive threats to corporate operations i.e. franchise infringement, municipalization, deregulation and take early action to diffuse or resolve issues that drive such threats.
- Obtain franchises through the local legislative or election process in all communities in the company service area where an approved franchise is deemed critical to DTE’s interests.
- Take a leadership role in EdPAC and Foundation recruitment activities and provide specific recommendations and strategies for expenditures from each.
- Maintain and manage a budget for company corporate philanthropic support for communities and determine where such support is to be directed in the region.
- Provide direction and support to DTE’s associated volunteer activities which draw upon the entire employee population for volunteers to undertake projects which determine the company’s image across its service territory, a major driver of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate the company’s concerns to the communities and equally important, the communities’ concerns to the company.
- Serve as the lead management representative to both governmental CEOs and DTE Energy senior officers and directors.
- Coordinates activities with Political Professional Groups Manager
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years of experience independently managing a territory or seven years work experience dealing with local community and governmental activities/officials
- Degree in business, political science, liberal arts, science or engineering
- Strong knowledge of power plant, electric and gas transmission and distribution and gas compressor station operations.
- Possess strong problem solving and negotiations skills and the ability to resolve issues in a confrontational atmosphere.
- Possess leadership skills both with internal and external groups.
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities, and utilize a variety of the competencies cited in this description depending upon the organization and role to which they are assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the rights of supervisors or management representatives to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
At DTE Energy, we are committed to providing an inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome and a sense of belonging. We seek individuals with a heart for service, a passion to help our communities prosper, and ideas to help shape the future of energy. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
How to Apply for Jobs in DTE Energy?
- Applicants go through official website of DTE Energy.
- Check first official announcement notice published by DTE Energy.
- Now read the DTE Energy jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with DTE Energy Regional Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for DTE Energy Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for DTE Energy Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at DTE Energy Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to DTE Energy Jobs
After announcement of this DTE Energy Jobs you have few question related to this DTE Energy employment like as What is Qualification of this DTE Energy Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this DTE Energy recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs DTE Energy.
Answer: Currently DTE Energy has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The DTE Energy has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in DTE Energy .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for DTE Energy Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About DTE Energy: