Duolingo Jobs – Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Duolingo Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania. Duolingo Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Duolingo. There is news related to Jobs Pennsylvania. We looked at this information of Duolingo Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania at the Duolingo Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Duolingo Machine Learning Engineer Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Duolingo. Check State of Pennsylvania Jobs.
Duolingo Jobs – Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania
Duolingo Machine Learning Engineer Jobs:- As per the Duolingo Careers employment page, current time Duolingo hiring for Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in Duolingo. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Pennsylvania can apply online through Duolingo’s official career page. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs Pennsylvania Salary $ 140675.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Duolingo Jobs you have a few questions related to this Duolingo employment like as What is the Qualification of this Duolingo Machine Learning Engineer Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Duolingo recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Duolingo? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Duolingo official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Duolingo official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Duolingo Job Post.
Information Table: Machine Learning Engineer Jobs Duolingo
|Name of Employer Agency||Duolingo|
|Job Profile||Machine Learning Engineer|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 140675.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Pittsburgh|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Pennsylvania|
Required Qualification:- Duolingo Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this Duolingo Jobs.
Machine Learning Engineer at Duolingo Job Description
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that’s where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC and English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
As an ML Engineer, you will apply your background in machine learning to develop state-of-the-art product features using classification, regression, and other techniques for applications in personalization, natural language processing, speech technologies, anomaly detection, forecasting, and so on. In many cases, you’ll have to invent new technologies to tackle unique Duolingo data! You will be part of a fun and multi-functional team building intelligent software used by millions of people, around the world, every day.
- Apply AI/ML methods to massive data sets
- Prototype new models, evaluate with offline experiments, and then productionize solutions at scale to millions of daily users
- Work with a multi-functional team of award-winning designers, researchers, engineers, and others to build new product features
- A few example projects include:
- The Duolingo English Test (TACL paper)
- Novel bandit algorithm for mobile notifications (KDD paper)
- Shared task on translation & paraphrasing (ACL paper)
- Novel model of vocabulary forgetting (ACL paper)
- PhD or MS in computer science or related field, graduating in 2021-22.
- Experience implementing ML systems in Python, Java, Scala, or C/C++ (i.e., not just R or MATLAB)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong debugging and critical thinking skills
- Ability to relocate to Pittsburgh, PA
Exceptional Candidates Will Have…
- 2+ years industry experience as a software engineer (e.g., commercial products or government/industry research projects)
- A portfolio of relevant publications or open-source projects
- A desire to keep up with the field by attending or publishing at relevant conferences (ICML, NeurIPS, ACL, EMNLP, KDD, AAAI, ICLR, CVPR, etc.)
Why You’ll Love Working Here…
- Language learning opportunities
- Catered in-house lunches, plus breakfast and dinner options
- Company-wide Hackathon
- PTO and company holidays
- Frequent company-wide dinners, celebrations, social clubs, and more
How to Apply for Jobs in Duolingo?
- Applicants go through official website of Duolingo.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Duolingo.
- Now read the Duolingo jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Duolingo Machine Learning Engineer jobs.
- Then you should apply for Duolingo Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Duolingo Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Duolingo Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Duolingo Jobs
After announcement of this Duolingo Jobs you have few question related to this Duolingo employment like as What is Qualification of this Duolingo Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Duolingo recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Duolingo.
Answer: Currently Duolingo has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Duolingo has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Duolingo .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Duolingo Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.