Environmental Incentives Jobs – Communications Associate Jobs in Washington, DC Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Environmental Incentives Communications Associate Jobs in Washington, DC. Environmental Incentives Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Environmental Incentives. There is news related to Jobs Washington, DC. We looked at this information of Environmental Incentives Communications Associate Jobs in Washington, DC at the Environmental Incentives Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Environmental Incentives Communications Associate Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Environmental Incentives. Check State of Washington, DC Jobs.
Environmental Incentives Jobs – Communications Associate Jobs in Washington, DC
Environmental Incentives Communications Associate Jobs:- As per the Environmental Incentives Careers employment page, current time Environmental Incentives hiring for Communications Associate Jobs in Environmental Incentives. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Washington, DC can apply online through Environmental Incentives’s official career page. Communications Associate Jobs Washington, DC Salary $ 47,436/Year.
After the Announcement of this Environmental Incentives Jobs you have a few questions related to this Environmental Incentives employment like as What is the Qualification of this Environmental Incentives Communications Associate Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Environmental Incentives recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Environmental Incentives? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Environmental Incentives official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Environmental Incentives official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Environmental Incentives Job Post.
Information Table: Communications Associate Jobs Environmental Incentives
|Name of Employer Agency||Environmental Incentives|
|Job Profile||Communications Associate|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 47,436/Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Washington|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Washington, DC|
Required Qualification:- Environmental Incentives Jobs
Job aspirants should have Bachelor’s degree qualification can apply for this Environmental Incentives Jobs.
Communications Associate at Environmental Incentives Job Description
Environmental Incentives’ mission is to enhance the natural systems that sustain resilient and healthy communities. We design performance-driven approaches to conservation that empower public and private sector leaders to multiply their impact. We are environmental thought leaders pioneering a new wave of conservation, helping people get the most from their investments in the environment. Since our establishment in 2004, we have become a leading advisor on natural resource programs and policies across the country and internationally. Environmental Incentives is a certified B Corporation operating four offices across the U.S. and supporting field staff in multiple countries.
- Western Office (headquarters) – South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Southern California Office – San Diego, CA
- Eastern Office – Washington, DC
- Mountain Office – Denver, CO
- Kenya Field Office – Nairobi, Kenya
Environmental Incentives is seeking to hire a Communications Associate to join our team working in the Washington, DC area. The successful candidate will be a highly productive person who will support a wide range of ongoing communications and knowledge management activities including but not limited to writing, editing, data analytics, website maintenance, and webinar support. They will work with a high-performing team of technical specialists to enhance the impact of environment and learning programs through improved knowledge, sharing, evidence-based programming, and adaptive management.
This position will primarily support USAID-funded activities across the globe. EI provides a suite of communications and knowledge management services to support engagement and knowledge sharing in the environment and energy sectors, including biodiversity conservation, climate change, and infrastructure, The Communications Associate will help ensure that USAID maximizes its information and knowledge assets, supports its partners and beneficiaries, and enhances its efforts to improve effectiveness and impact and become a recognized contributor to environment and international development efforts around the world.
The ideal candidates will be highly productive, with exceptional writing and copy-editing skills, including the ability to quickly summarize complex material in short, accessible formats, an eye for design, and a problem-solving orientation. They will also be able to manage project and communications data and visualize and present this information in engaging formats. This position will play a strong role with our clients, so the candidate should have the ability and demonstrated experience building strong relationships. The position is full-time.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides input to drafting and finalization of client products, including coordination with EI Communications team and execution of dissemination plans.
- Content development, including research, writing, and copy-editing original stories and reports.
- Support the Team Lead as they work with client teams to develop highly professional case studies, reports, technical briefs, including success stories, blogs, and social media that meet the technical needs of their audiences.
- Disseminate products through trusted communications channels that reach target audiences.
- Copy-edit written materials including reports, briefs, and presentations.
- Coordinate and contribute to project reporting
- Contribute to company-wide communications and marketing efforts and other projects.
- Manage workflow processes, including taking leadership on scoping, production, and finalization of products that meet EI’s quality standards for production and client engagement.
- Contribute technical expertise to the preparation and delivery of contracted (or internal) work, and help other staff and partners make high quality contributions.
- Plan, generate materials, deliver content, and follow up for client meetings, webinars, and events frequently with the support of others.
- Assign production tasks and provide technical direction to others who contribute to products and synthesize multiple inputs into final products.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience; or Master’s degree and 5 years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated successful experience contributing to multiple communication products and managing multiple priorities.
- Experience creating communications products that share technical findings with non-technical audiences, including writing and copyediting content.
- Experience working with and maintaining relationships with Government and/or commercial clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience; or Master’s degree and 5 years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience providing input to communications products and initiatives as a member of a team, including social media campaigns and newsletters.
- Experience managing and contributing to website content, including blogs, Medium stories, success stories, and case studies.
- Experience using quantitative analysis, statistical, and mapping tools, online project workflows and data displays.
- Experience working or consulting for a U.S. Government client.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop.
The position will be based in Washington, DC. Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, the position will begin remotely.
How To Apply
Please submit your application no later than October 28, 2021. On a rolling basis throughout the application period, we will review applications and contact qualified candidates to request additional information.
ENVIRONMENTAL INCENTIVES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are committed to developing an inclusive work environment for all employees, where diversity of thought, style, culture, and skill is valued in support of individual performance and potential, as well as our business goals and mission. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Environmental Incentives coordinators via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact Human Resources:
Director of Human Resources
Phone: (202) 525-2450
E:mail: [email protected]
How to Apply for Jobs in Environmental Incentives?
- Applicants go through official website of Environmental Incentives.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Environmental Incentives.
- Now read the Environmental Incentives jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Environmental Incentives Communications Associate jobs.
- Then you should apply for Environmental Incentives Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Environmental Incentives Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Environmental Incentives Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Environmental Incentives Jobs
After announcement of this Environmental Incentives Jobs you have few question related to this Environmental Incentives employment like as What is Qualification of this Environmental Incentives Communications Associate Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Environmental Incentives recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Environmental Incentives.
Answer: Currently Environmental Incentives has published notification for Communications Associate Jobs.
Answer: The Environmental Incentives has published notification for many Communications Associate Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Environmental Incentives .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Environmental Incentives Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Environmental Incentives: