Epiroc Jobs – Warehouse Technician Jobs in Pennsylvania Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Epiroc Warehouse Technician Jobs in Pennsylvania. Epiroc Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Epiroc. There is news related to Jobs Pennsylvania. We looked at this information of Epiroc Warehouse Technician Jobs in Pennsylvania at the Epiroc Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Epiroc Warehouse Technician Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Epiroc. Check State of Pennsylvania Jobs.
Epiroc Jobs – Warehouse Technician Jobs in Pennsylvania
Epiroc Warehouse Technician Jobs:- As per the Epiroc Careers employment page, current time Epiroc hiring for Warehouse Technician Jobs in Epiroc. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Pennsylvania can apply online through Epiroc’s official career page. Warehouse Technician Jobs Pennsylvania Salary $ 16.20 – $21.70 an hour.
After the Announcement of this Epiroc Jobs you have a few questions related to this Epiroc employment like as What is the Qualification of this Epiroc Warehouse Technician Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Epiroc recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Epiroc? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Epiroc official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Epiroc official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Epiroc Job Post.
Information Table: Warehouse Technician Jobs Epiroc
|Name of Employer Agency||Epiroc|
|Job Profile||Warehouse Technician|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 16.20 – $21.70 an hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Chambersburg|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Pennsylvania|
Required Qualification:- Epiroc Jobs
Job aspirants should be High school diploma holders can apply for this Epiroc Jobs.
Warehouse Technician at Epiroc Job Description
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc Group!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Parts and Services (PSD) Division provides a broad range of services with the aim of maximizing customers’ productivity. We focus on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training. This open Warehouse Technician position will be based in Chambersburg, PA.
Warehouse Technicians provide timely and accurate warehousing, shipping and receiving services for all business lines. They will ensure that the company business goals of growth, market share, profitability and superior customer satisfaction are met.
The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Noise protection is required in this role. Warehouse Technicians are occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals and the risk of electrical shock. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
- Ensure orders are picked, packed and shipped accurately and completely as specified
- Receive and store incoming Stock Replenishment shipments within 24 hours
- Maintain stock locations in company inventory system: BPCS
- Bill all shipments on a daily basis
- Load and unload freight, both inbound and outbound truck using a fork lift
- Print sales orders on a routine and timely basis throughout the day
- Track incoming orders and deliver in a timely manner to the Service Department
- Ensure the warehouse environment is maintained in a clean, organized and safe manner following established 5S guidelines
- Support and aid in the development of store continuous improvement efforts
- Perform minor building maintenance, as needed
- Participate in Physical Inventory Counts, as needed
- Participate in company training as required
- Work on special projects as needed and directed by the Aftermarket and Customer Service Manager
- High school graduate or equivalent education required
- Fork lift certification or demonstrated ability to safely operate a fork lift is required
- Previous warehousing experience is required
- Previous work experience should have demonstrated a strong mechanical aptitude and good work ethic
- Successful candidates must be able to sit for extended periods if needed, use hands to feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Residency in the Chambersburg, PA area
- Benefits eligibility begins the 1st of the month after start date
- Health care eligibility – including medical, dental, vision, prescription and telemedicine
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Vacation – accrual based on Epiroc years of service
$16.20 – $21.70 per hour (This is a hourly paid position with overtime eligibility. Compensation determination based upon job related factors, such as experience, education, geographic location and other criterion).
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2020 of $ 4.3 billion USD and has more than 14,000 employees worldwide. Principal product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job.
How to Apply for Jobs in Epiroc?
- Applicants go through official website of Epiroc.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Epiroc.
- Now read the Epiroc jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Epiroc Warehouse Technician jobs.
- Then you should apply for Epiroc Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Epiroc Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Epiroc Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Epiroc Jobs
After announcement of this Epiroc Jobs you have few question related to this Epiroc employment like as What is Qualification of this Epiroc Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Epiroc recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Epiroc.
Answer: Currently Epiroc has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Epiroc has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Epiroc .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Epiroc Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.