EquityMultiple Jobs – Investment Analyst Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get EquityMultiple Investment Analyst Jobs in New York. EquityMultiple Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at EquityMultiple. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of EquityMultiple Investment Analyst Jobs in New York at the EquityMultiple Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to EquityMultiple Investment Analyst Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in EquityMultiple. Check State of New York Jobs.
EquityMultiple Jobs – Investment Analyst Jobs in New York
EquityMultiple Investment Analyst Jobs:- As per the EquityMultiple Careers employment page, current time EquityMultiple hiring for Investment Analyst Jobs in EquityMultiple. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through EquityMultiple’s official career page. Investment Analyst Jobs New York Salary $ 96,216 per year.
After the Announcement of this EquityMultiple Jobs you have a few questions related to this EquityMultiple employment like as What is the Qualification of this EquityMultiple Investment Analyst Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this EquityMultiple recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at EquityMultiple? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the EquityMultiple official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the EquityMultiple official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this EquityMultiple Job Post.
Information Table: Investment Analyst Jobs EquityMultiple
|Name of Employer Agency||EquityMultiple|
|Job Profile||Investment Analyst|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 96,216 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- EquityMultiple Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this EquityMultiple Jobs.
Investment Analyst at EquityMultiple Job Description
This position is located in Manhattan, however, due to the impacts of COVID-19 EquityMultiple is operating in a hybrid remote and in-person office through the end of 2021. In 2022, full return to the office is expected. Until that time, extensive use of the Google Workspace suite of collaboration and video conferencing tools are employed to maximize support and coordination within and amongst teams with regular company wide All-Hands meetings as well.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Perform detailed underwriting and assessment of investment opportunities, including market, asset and Borrower/Sponsor due diligence
- Research property markets across the US, including demographic data as well as competitive property sales and leasing data
- Create detailed offering memoranda for each investment opportunity on the EquityMultiple platform and aide in the preparation of other investment materials
- Monitor specific performance measures to identify risks, trends and opportunities
- Think critically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input into deals
- Build and enhance trusted, permanent relationships while interfacing with operating partners, investors, lenders, and brokers
- Work cross functionally with Real Estate, Marketing & Communications, Investor Relations, and Product teams
We Are Looking For Someone With
- 1-3 years of real estate transaction experience and a passion for the CRE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with strong academic performance and achievement
- Excellent command of Excel with best practices of financial modeling, pro forma creation, real estate valuation, sensitivity and income and expense analysis
- ARGUS experience (preferred, but not required)
- Strong writing skills; ability to simplify complex ideas into succinct messages
- Ability to clearly articulate the EquityMultiple platform value proposition to investors and sponsors, investment strategy, and investment product types
- Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Team player, humble attitude with a strong willingness/desire to learn
EquityMultiple is a commercial real estate investment and technology firm that provides accredited investors access to professionally vetted, private real estate transactions across property types and risk profiles. EquityMultiple’s mission is to make real estate investing simple, accessible, and transparent. To date, EquityMultiple’s investors have participated in over $2.5 billion in commercial real estate transactions through its online investing platform. For more information, please visit https://www.equitymultiple.com/.
EquityMultiple is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply for Jobs in EquityMultiple?
- Applicants go through official website of EquityMultiple.
- Check first official announcement notice published by EquityMultiple.
- Now read the EquityMultiple jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with EquityMultiple Investment Analyst jobs.
- Then you should apply for EquityMultiple Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for EquityMultiple Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at EquityMultiple Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to EquityMultiple Jobs
After announcement of this EquityMultiple Jobs you have few question related to this EquityMultiple employment like as What is Qualification of this EquityMultiple Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this EquityMultiple recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs EquityMultiple.
Answer: Currently EquityMultiple has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The EquityMultiple has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in EquityMultiple .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for EquityMultiple Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.