Everlane Jobs – Planner Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Everlane Planner Jobs in California. Everlane Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Everlane. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Everlane Planner Jobs in California at the Everlane Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Everlane Planner Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Everlane. Check State of California Jobs.
Everlane Jobs – Planner Jobs in California
Everlane Planner Jobs:- As per the Everlane Careers employment page, current time Everlane hiring for Planner Jobs in Everlane. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Everlane’s official career page. Planner Jobs California Salary $ 16.13/hr.
After the Announcement of this Everlane Jobs you have a few questions related to this Everlane employment like as What is the Qualification of this Everlane Planner Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Everlane recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Everlane? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Everlane official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Everlane official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Everlane Job Post.
Information Table: Planner Jobs Everlane
|Name of Employer Agency||Everlane|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 16.13/hr|
|Job Type||Jobs in San Francisco|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Everlane Jobs
Job aspirants should have BA/BS degree qualification can apply for this Everlane Jobs.
Planner at Everlane Job Description
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there’s a lot more work to be done, and we’re excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
Everlane is seeking a Planner to forecast, monitor, and order products across our assortment. You are a highly analytical individual who knows Excel like the back of your hand and you have gotten your feet wet in databases and quantitative analysis. We have a wealth of data to work with to ensure highly efficient inventory turnover. Our products rarely go on sale, so our team faces a unique challenge with every category that we purchase into. You will collaborate with merchandising, production, and logistics, so the ability to communicate clearly and effectively across departments is critical.
The ideal candidate has a unique combination of analytical ability, understanding of trend and attention to detail — smart, inquisitive and incredibly precise.
This position is located in San Francisco. You will report directly to the Director of Planning.
- Develop financial plans by sales channel, product type and category
- Project sales volumes for existing and upcoming products to support replenishment and new launch buys
- Enhance existing inventory models to improve forecast accuracy and inventory turnover
- Work with merchandising to inform decisions about new product offerings
- Generate purchase orders down to SKU-level with incredible precision and accuracy
- Collaborate with production and logistics to ensure optimal inventory flows
- Perform a variety of analyses and tasks to improve understanding of business trends and opportunities
- Build tools and dashboards to streamline business processes
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years experience in inventory planning, finance, operations, or data analytics
- Advanced competency in Excel
- Familiarity with inventory planning concepts and theory
- Top-notch analytical, financial modeling and problem solving skills
- Understanding of product and trend as it relates to the business
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and new processes
- Passion for retail, minimalist design and disrupting an age-old industry
How to Apply for Jobs in Everlane?
- Applicants go through official website of Everlane.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Everlane.
- Now read the Everlane jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Everlane Planner jobs.
- Then you should apply for Everlane Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Everlane Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Everlane Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Everlane Jobs
After announcement of this Everlane Jobs you have few question related to this Everlane employment like as What is Qualification of this Everlane Planner Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Everlane recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Everlane.
Answer: Currently Everlane has published notification for Planner Jobs.
Answer: The Everlane has published notification for many Planner Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Everlane .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Everlane Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.