EY-Parthenon Jobs – Tax Services Senior Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get EY-Parthenon Tax Services Senior Jobs in New York. EY-Parthenon Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at EY-Parthenon. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of EY-Parthenon Tax Services Senior Jobs in New York at the EY-Parthenon Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to EY-Parthenon Tax Services Senior Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in EY-Parthenon. Check State of New York Jobs.
EY-Parthenon Jobs – Tax Services Senior Jobs in New York
EY-Parthenon Tax Services Senior Jobs:- As per the EY-Parthenon Careers employment page, current time EY-Parthenon hiring for Tax Services Senior Jobs in EY-Parthenon. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through EY-Parthenon’s official career page. Tax Services Senior Jobs New York Salary $ 88,441.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this EY-Parthenon Jobs you have a few questions related to this EY-Parthenon employment like as What is the Qualification of this EY-Parthenon Tax Services Senior Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this EY-Parthenon recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at EY-Parthenon? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the EY-Parthenon official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the EY-Parthenon official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this EY-Parthenon Job Post.
Information Table: Tax Services Senior Jobs EY-Parthenon
|Name of Employer Agency||EY-Parthenon|
|Job Profile||Tax Services Senior|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 88,441.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- EY-Parthenon Jobs
Job aspirants should be bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this EY-Parthenon Jobs.
Tax Services Senior at EY-Parthenon Job Description
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Location: NEW YORK – ONE MANHATTAN, NEW YORK – JERICHO, NEW YORK – BUFFALO, SYRACUSE, ROCHESTER, HOBOKEN, ISELIN, PHILADELPHIA, BOSTON, BALTIMORE, STAMFORD, RICHMOND, MCLEAN, HOUSTON
Business is constantly evolving, and more than ever, staying competitive is all about identifying and adapting to change. Where there’s change, there’s risk, and our clients look to us for the authoritative experience and insights into strategic tax opportunities. As a Tax Senior, you’ll play a key role in that mission, providing tailored tax and financial planning for some of our most prestigious clients across all backgrounds.
Are you living your perfect career? PCS (Private Client Services) is a growing practice within the organization, and you’ll see that growth reflected in your career. The team has a dedicated focus toward serving privately held companies and their owners. These clients span from family owned businesses to private equity owned companies. One thing they all have in common is they are high growth private companies. As many companies choose to no longer go public, this is an ever increasing and exciting group of companies from start-up companies all the way to multi-billion-dollar global private companies. With a diverse portfolio of interesting and challenging work, you’ll make an impact on some of the most technically demanding tax planning and compliance projects around. Having gained ample support and training from some of the most knowledgeable colleagues in the industry, there will be opportunities to progress to manager.
Your key responsibilities
We’ll look to you to support our managers through partners in providing tax services. You’re likely to balance your time between compliance and planning, focusing on and interacting directly with our clients. These clients will private entities (including C-Corp, S-Corp and Partnerships) as well as individuals/families with ultra-high net worth, and expectations to match. That will make you a trusted advisor and role model for our people across multiple teams, making this a great place to develop a diverse network of collaborative colleagues.
Skills and attributes for success
- Preparing or Reviewing U.S. federal and state tax returns high net worth U.S. citizens living abroad or U.S. residents holding non-US assets, and/or Foreign nationals holding US assets.
- Preparing or Reviewing federal and state tax returns for U.S. partnerships and U.S. trusts that hold non-US assets. This includes the preparation and review of foreign reporting requirements for cross border tax compliance such as foreign partnerships, foreign corporations, foreign disregarded entities, foreign trusts, and foreign affiliate reporting.
- Providing tax research, tax memoranda drafting, and assistance in quantitative modeling for private client international tax advisory services.
- Identifying and communicating significant tax matters to Managers and Senior Managers.
- Liaising and relationship development with other service lines and other subject matter professionals.
- Building effective long-term relationships with our clients, understanding their unique needs to provide a tailored service
- Communicating complex tax issues to non-tax professionals and clients
- Maintaining your reputation in your field by constantly updating and sharing your technical and best practice knowledge
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of tax professionals, reviewing work and helping to confirm they have the knowledge, tools and opportunities they need to excel
- Identifying and reacting to risks and opportunities to improve our services and processes
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, supported by significant tax, business or financial planning experience
- Experience with managing projects including scheduling, budgeting, corresponding with clients and billing.
- Have obtained or have active progress towards a CPA certification or membership in The Bar
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills, and the confidence to challenge senior colleagues and stakeholders from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in professional services or professional tax organization
- A commitment to continuing your learning
- Proficiency with tax software such as RIA, CCH IntelliConnect, BNA and/or Lexis Nexis.
- Experience with Gift, Estate and Trust tax planning and compliance is a plus.
What we look for
We’re interested in tax professionals with a genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people and the companies and investments they own. Working with people from all backgrounds, from executives and entrepreneurs to investors and families, you’ll use your experience and status as a trusted advisor to maintain and further our reputation for excellence.
What we offerWe offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The salary range for this position in Hartford, CT is $67,000 to $111,600
The salary range for this position in Stamford, CT $77,100 to $128,300
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How to Apply for Jobs in EY-Parthenon?
- Applicants go through official website of EY-Parthenon.
- Check first official announcement notice published by EY-Parthenon.
- Now read the EY-Parthenon jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with EY-Parthenon Tax Services Senior jobs.
- Then you should apply for EY-Parthenon Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for EY-Parthenon Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at EY-Parthenon Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to EY-Parthenon Jobs
After announcement of this EY-Parthenon Jobs you have few question related to this EY-Parthenon employment like as What is Qualification of this EY-Parthenon Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this EY-Parthenon recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs EY-Parthenon.
Answer: Currently EY-Parthenon has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The EY-Parthenon has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in EY-Parthenon .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for EY-Parthenon Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.