Fever USA Jobs – Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs in Massachusetts Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Fever USA Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs in Massachusetts. Fever USA Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Fever USA. There is news related to Jobs Massachusetts. We looked at this information of Fever USA Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs in Massachusetts at the Fever USA Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Fever USA Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Fever USA. Check State of Massachusetts Jobs.
Fever USA Jobs – Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs in Massachusetts
Fever USA Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs:- As per the Fever USA Careers employment page, current time Fever USA hiring for Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs in Fever USA. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Massachusetts can apply online through Fever USA’s official career page. Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs Massachusetts Salary $ 16.63 per hour.
After the Announcement of this Fever USA Jobs you have a few questions related to this Fever USA employment like as What is the Qualification of this Fever USA Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Fever USA recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Fever USA? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Fever USA official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Fever USA official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Fever USA Job Post.
Information Table: Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs Fever USA
|Name of Employer Agency||Fever USA|
|Job Profile||Onsite Event Coordinator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 16.63 per hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Boston|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Massachusetts|
Required Qualification:- Fever USA Jobs
Job aspirants should have Bachelor’s degree qualification can apply for this Fever USA Jobs.
Onsite Event Coordinator at Fever USA Job Description
Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform, and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party” in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 550 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid and Barcelona, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The contract length will be 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
- Coordinate and manage on-site event staff; ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, guaranteeing all staff goes through Fever policies.
- Operations of the events:
- Inventories: manage and control all devices used in the event (PDAs, computers, POS etc)
- Validation: control the validation system and devices (Fever Partners App)
- Flow: control flow of people throughout the entire experience avoiding bottlenecks, crowding and controlling queues
- Onsite payment devices and accounts – F&B/Merch
- Handle onsite customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Daily reporting to Fever Managers about the status of the event; including both the pre and post event findings and feedback, onsite incidences etc
- Point of contact between partner/production/onsite staff and Fever. The Onsite Coordinator will represent Fever Brand onsite and should know everything related to our Culture, Brand and Policies.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with on-site issues
- Willing to learn from mistakes and give feedback on ways of improving the experiences
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Be decisive and organized
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Competitive pension plan
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone’s background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
How to Apply for Jobs in Fever USA?
- Applicants go through official website of Fever USA.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Fever USA.
- Now read the Fever USA jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Fever USA Onsite Event Coordinator jobs.
- Then you should apply for Fever USA Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Fever USA Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Fever USA Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Fever USA Jobs
After announcement of this Fever USA Jobs you have few question related to this Fever USA employment like as What is Qualification of this Fever USA Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Fever USA recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Fever USA.
Answer: Currently Fever USA has published notification for Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The Fever USA has published notification for many Onsite Event Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Fever USA .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Fever USA Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Fever USA: