Groupon Jobs – Software Engineer Jobs in Washington Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Groupon Software Engineer Jobs in Washington. Groupon Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Groupon. There is news related to Jobs Washington. We looked at this information of Groupon Software Engineer Jobs in Washington at the Groupon Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Groupon Software Engineer Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Groupon. Check State of Washington Jobs.
Groupon Jobs – Software Engineer Jobs in Washington
Groupon Software Engineer Jobs:- As per the Groupon Careers employment page, current time Groupon hiring for Software Engineer Jobs in Groupon. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Washington can apply online through Groupon’s official career page. Software Engineer Jobs Washington Salary $ 111340.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Groupon Jobs you have a few questions related to this Groupon employment like as What is the Qualification of this Groupon Software Engineer Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Groupon recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Groupon? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Groupon official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Groupon official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Groupon Job Post.
Information Table: Software Engineer Jobs Groupon
|Name of Employer Agency||Groupon|
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 111340.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Seattle|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Washington|
Required Qualification:- Groupon Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this Groupon Jobs.
Software Engineer at Groupon Job Description
Groupon is an experiences marketplace that brings people more ways to get the most out of their city or wherever they may be. By enabling real-time mobile commerce across local businesses, live events and travel destinations, Groupon helps people find and discover experiences––big and small, new and familiar––that make for a full, fun and rewarding life. Groupon helps local businesses grow and strengthen customer relationships––resulting in strong, vibrant communities. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success.
Groupon, Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Seattle, WA.
We’re a “best of both worlds” kind of company. We’re big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We’re curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
How you’ll spend your day:
- You will develop, construct and implement the next generation of company products and features for Groupon’s web and mobile applications;
- Design high-performance RESTful service-oriented architectures and software that is fast and efficient for millions of users;
- Design and develop high quality software solutions for the business;
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products;
- Mentor junior developers and improve peers on debugging, architecture designs, code quality and operational trade-offs;
- Understand the product requirements, identify the dependencies and prioritize the tasks;
- Improve the performance and scale of the applications;
- Design and implement large, high scale distributed systems supporting 10K RPS throughput @20MS P99 latency;
- Manage Supply Chain Logistics (SCL) and Invoicing systems which integrate with Enterprise CRM and Accounting systems;
We’re excited about you if you have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or foreign academic equivalent plus 5 years of experience.
- Any level of experience with designing and implementing large, high scale distributed systems supporting 10K RPS throughput @20MS P99 latency;
- Any level of experience with managing Supply Chain Logistics (SCL) and Invoicing systems which integrate with Enterprise CRM and Accounting systems;
Groupon’s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world’s largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don’t take our word for it. Hear from real Groupon team members and learn more about our inclusive employee groups. If all of this sounds like something that’s a great fit for you, then click apply and let’s see where this takes us.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. Groupon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at groupon.com. If you have concerns related to Groupon’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact Groupon’s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint.
How to Apply for Jobs in Groupon?
- Applicants go through official website of Groupon.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Groupon.
- Now read the Groupon jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Groupon Software Engineer jobs.
- Then you should apply for Groupon Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Groupon Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Groupon Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Groupon Jobs
After announcement of this Groupon Jobs you have few question related to this Groupon employment like as What is Qualification of this Groupon Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Groupon recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Groupon.
Answer: Currently Groupon has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Groupon has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Groupon .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Groupon Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.