Hearth Jobs – Jr. Growth Associate Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Hearth Jr. Growth Associate Jobs in Texas. Hearth Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Hearth. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of Hearth Jr. Growth Associate Jobs in Texas at the Hearth Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Hearth Jr. Growth Associate Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Hearth. Check State of Texas Jobs.
Hearth Jobs – Jr. Growth Associate Jobs in Texas
Hearth Jr. Growth Associate Jobs:- As per the Hearth Careers employment page, current time Hearth hiring for Jr. Growth Associate Jobs in Hearth. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through Hearth’s official career page. Jr. Growth Associate Jobs Texas Salary $ 68,755 per year.
After the Announcement of this Hearth Jobs you have a few questions related to this Hearth employment like as What is the Qualification of this Hearth Jr. Growth Associate Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Hearth recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Hearth? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Hearth official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Hearth official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Hearth Job Post.
Information Table: Jr. Growth Associate Jobs Hearth
|Name of Employer Agency||Hearth|
|Job Profile||Jr. Growth Associate|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 68,755 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Austin|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- Hearth Jobs
Job aspirants should have Required qualification can apply for this Hearth Jobs.
Jr. Growth Associate at Hearth Job Description
Hearth is a Fintech company helping home improvement contractors grow and manage their business. Our SaaS platform provides over 10,000 contractors the financial tools they need to close more business, including financing solutions, invoicing, payment collections, insurance products, all in one, modern system designed specifically for the home improvement industry.
Backed by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley, Hearth has raised over $50M and is one of the fastest growing companies in the home improvement space.
About The Role
Hearth is looking for a high-slope, motivated individual to join our growth team as we dive into an even further accelerated growth phase.
As an early member on the growth team, you’ll own high-impact, high-visibility work critical to helping us hit ambitious business goals. Examples include growing our newly established payments feature, owning success metrics for new feature launches, and testing scrappy components to fuel our demand generation engine. As an early member, you will wear many hats and have the chance to work cross functionally across the marketing team. You will also get your hands dirty setting up programs for success, diving into the weeds, and learning the operational side needed to quickly scale revenue.
We are seeking someone with stellar organization, high levels of empathy, and that is willing to come in and hustle. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience learning & growing quickly, will pride themselves on their creativity, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Engage with our users, ask questions, and become an advocate for delivering and communicating a high-quality product experience
- Contribute to the operational wing of the marketing team, supporting on projects ranging from landing page and funnel optimization to list uploads and sales messaging
- Develop messaging and run with the execution of lightweight growth tests
- Run with hacky tests into expanding our demand generation channel
- Work with our product team thinking through, implementing, and measuring initiatives to increase current payments product engagement
- Various additional growth and demand generation projects
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You approach problems in a structured manner and are very comfortable with ambiguity
- Extremely detail oriented with an ability to multitask across projects
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to internal stakeholders
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making, always striving to improve existing processes
- A naturally curious learner
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re a good listener, with a deep interest in understanding our users
- You have strong opinions and stand up for what you think
- You’re a strong performer under pressure and tight timelines
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player that wants more than a 9-5 job
- Willingness to learn
- Higher priority on critical thinking, eagerness to learn and hustle than on experience
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, SQL
- Knowledge of the home improvement space
- 1+ years of work experience in marketing or a high-growth tech company with exposure to marketing technology or campaign creation
- Mastery of Excel/Google Sheets with the ability to interpret raw data and create analysis of results
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- Growth opportunities as we continue to grow and scale.
- Generous PTO, plus paid company holidays.
- Stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision options.
- 401(k) package.
- Upbeat, casual and fun office environment and culture.
- Company-sponsored events & happy hours.
- Pup-friendly office.
- Stocked kitchen with cold brew, snacks & drinks to keep you energized!
We are hiring for this position in our office in Austin, TX.
More About Us
Hearth embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply for Jobs in Hearth?
- Applicants go through official website of Hearth.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Hearth.
- Now read the Hearth jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Hearth Jr. Growth Associate jobs.
- Then you should apply for Hearth Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Hearth Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Hearth Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Hearth Jobs
After announcement of this Hearth Jobs you have few question related to this Hearth employment like as What is Qualification of this Hearth Jr. Growth Associate Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Hearth recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Hearth.
Answer: Currently Hearth has published notification for Jr. Growth Associate Jobs.
Answer: The Hearth has published notification for many Jr. Growth Associate Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Hearth .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Hearth Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.