Hofstra University Jobs – Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Hofstra University Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs in New York. Hofstra University Careers. Job seekers who are looking for job search at Hofstra University. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of Hofstra University Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs in New York at the Hofstra University Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Hofstra University Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Hofstra University. Check State of New York Jobs.
Hofstra University Jobs – Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs in New York
Hofstra University Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs:- As per the Hofstra University Careers employment page, current time Hofstra University hiring for Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs in Hofstra University. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through Hofstra University’s official career page. Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs New York Salary $ 86,317.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Hofstra University Jobs you have a few questions related to this Hofstra University employment like as What is the Qualification of this Hofstra University Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Hofstra University recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Hofstra University? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all jobseekers to read the notification issued on the Hofstra University official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Hofstra University official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Hofstra University Job Post.
Information Table: Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs Hofstra University
|Name of Employer Agency||Hofstra University|
|Job Profile||Associate Director of Financial Aid|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 86,317.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Hempstead|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- Hofstra University Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience holders can apply for this Hofstra University Jobs.
Associate Director of Financial Aid at Hofstra University Job Description
Reporting to the Director of Financial Aid, the Associate Director is responsible for a series of internal and external compliance processes for Enrollment Management in the Office of Financial Aid.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manages the Assistant Directors in the Office of Financial Aid.
• Supervises the administration of all NYS award program processing, including but not limited to the NYS TAP and APTS programs.
• Processes SAP and appeals.
• Administers federal satisfactory academic progress.
• Provides oversight of institutional aid renewal and federal verification processing.
• Oversees institutional aid renewal.
• Reconciles all institutional athletic funding for all student athletes, including reconciling awards at the end of each term.
• Monitors federal and all other outside funding awarded to athletes to ensure compliance with both NCAA and federal Title IV regulations.
• Assists in the determination of loan eligibility.
• Transfers the monitoring of student eligibility using NSLDS.
• Administers ad hoc problem investigation and resolution.
• Provides guidance and oversight with the verification process.
• Notifies students of alteration in awards due to reduction in credit load, verification process or change in room/board.
• Provides assistance and leadership on special projects and assists the Director of Financial Aid in other assignments as necessary.
• Assists with outreach efforts to the community.
• Represents the University at both on and off-campus events.
• Conducts workshops, including those during some evening and weekend hours.
Candidates must be willing and able to organize and handle all aspects of administration and adhere to the rules and regulations of Hofstra University, the Colonial Athletic Conference, and the NCAA.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in financial aid, managerial experience, knowledge of NCAA regulations and experience with direct lending.
• Ability to work independently, accurately, and collaboratively.
• Strong customer service, interpersonal, administrative, and oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft based programs including Excel, Word, and Access.
• Knowledge of computerized financial aid systems.
• Master’s degree in a related field.
• Experience with Ellucian Banner.
Application Instructions: For consideration, please email a cover letter with salary requirement and resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Please reference “Associate Director of Financial Aid” in the subject line.
Voluntary Self-Identification All applicants are invited to complete the three (3) voluntary self-identification forms
How to Apply for Jobs in Hofstra University?
- Applicants go through official website of Hofstra University.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Hofstra University.
- Now read the Hofstra University jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Hofstra University Associate Director of Financial Aid jobs.
- Then you should apply for Hofstra University Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Hofstra University Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Hofstra University Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Hofstra University Jobs
After announcement of this Hofstra University Jobs you have few question related to this Hofstra University employment like as What is Qualification of this Hofstra University Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Hofstra University recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Hofstra University.
Answer: Currently Hofstra University has published notification for Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs.
Answer: The Hofstra University has published notification for many Associate Director of Financial Aid Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Hofstra University .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Hofstra University Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Hofstra University:
Hofstra University is a nationally ranked and recognized private university in Hempstead, N.Y. that is the only school to ever host three consecutive presidential debates (2008, 2012 and 2016). At Hofstra, students get the best of both worlds. Our campus is a leafy oasis just a quick train ride away from New York City and all its cultural, recreational and professional opportunities. We offer small classes and personal attention, with the resources, technology and facilities of a large university. Students can choose from more than 160 undergraduate program options and 165 graduate program options in the liberal arts and sciences, education, health professions and human services, the Peter S. Kalikow School of Government, Public Policy and International Affairs, the Fred DeMatteis School of Engineering and Applied Science, the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, the Lawrence Herbert School of Communication, the Maurice A. Deane School of Law, the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies, and the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell. Hofstra University is a dynamic community of more than 11,000 students from around the world who are dedicated to civic engagement, academic excellence and becoming leaders in their communities and their careers. Hofstra University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering diversity in its faculty, administrative staff and student body. We especially encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans and people with disabilities to apply.