HP Jobs – Firmware Test Lead Jobs in Idaho Careers Employment Opportunity. Get HP Firmware Test Lead Jobs in Idaho. HP Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at HP. There is news related to Jobs Idaho. We looked at this information of HP Firmware Test Lead Jobs in Idaho at the HP Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to HP Firmware Test Lead Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in HP. Check State of Idaho Jobs.
HP Jobs – Firmware Test Lead Jobs in Idaho
HP Firmware Test Lead Jobs:- As per the HP Careers employment page, current time HP hiring for Firmware Test Lead Jobs in HP. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Idaho can apply online through HP’s official career page. Firmware Test Lead Jobs Idaho Salary $ 104,789.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this HP Jobs you have a few questions related to this HP employment like as What is the Qualification of this HP Firmware Test Lead Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this HP recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at HP? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the HP official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the HP official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this HP Job Post.
Information Table: Firmware Test Lead Jobs HP
|Name of Employer Agency||HP|
|Job Profile||Firmware Test Lead|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 104,789.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Boise|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Idaho|
Required Qualification:- HP Jobs
Firmware Test Lead at HP Job Description
HP is seeking a firmware test lead to join its LaserJet printer R&D team in beautiful Boise, Idaho! As a firmware test lead in Boise, you’ll join a high energy development team creating innovative solutions that are disrupting the print markets. HP, a worldwide leader in computing and print technology, is a fortune 50 company with sites around the world. In addition to working with some of the most talented engineers in the industry, HP provides a wealth of benefits and opportunities.
This role is a highly dynamic, technically challenging position. Candidate must be a top-Quality Engineer, versed in Software Product Lifecycle, and Agile methodology. One will need to work closely with several test teams including automation team to ensure the features are integrated and qualified correctly across the ecosystem. Candidate must be detail-oriented, flexible, eager to learn, and committed to becoming an integral part of our R&D team.
- Writes and coordinates execution of complete firmware testing plans, designs, and documentation for assigned products and solutions.
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 experience leading qualification activities for complex firmware / software solutions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with test design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
How to Apply for Jobs in HP?
- Applicants go through official website of HP.
- Check first official announcement notice published by HP.
- Now read the HP jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with HP Firmware Test Lead jobs.
- Then you should apply for HP Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for HP Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at HP Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to HP Jobs
After announcement of this HP Jobs you have few question related to this HP employment like as What is Qualification of this HP Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this HP recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs HP.
Answer: Currently HP has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The HP has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in HP .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for HP Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.