Imagine! Jobs – Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in Colorado Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Imagine! Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in Colorado. Imagine! Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Imagine!. There is news related to Jobs Colorado. We looked at this information of Imagine! Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in Colorado at the Imagine! Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Imagine! Human Resources Coordinator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Imagine!. Check State of Colorado Jobs.
Imagine! Jobs – Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in Colorado
Imagine! Human Resources Coordinator Jobs:- As per the Imagine! Careers employment page, current time Imagine! hiring for Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in Imagine!. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Colorado can apply online through Imagine!’s official career page. Human Resources Coordinator Jobs Colorado Salary $17.00-19.50 Per Hour.
After the Announcement of this Imagine! Jobs you have a few questions related to this Imagine! employment like as What is the Qualification of this Imagine! Human Resources Coordinator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Imagine! recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Imagine!? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Imagine! official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Imagine! official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Imagine! Job Post.
Information Table: Human Resources Coordinator Jobs Imagine!
|Name of Employer Agency||Imagine!|
|Job Profile||Human Resources Coordinator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$17.00-19.50 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Lafayette|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Colorado|
Required Qualification:- Imagine! Jobs
Human Resources Coordinator at Imagine! Job Description
Imagine! is a nonprofit with a goal of helping people aspire to, and achieve, a fulfilling life of new possibilities by providing support services to individuals with developmental and cognitive disabilities. We support Boulder and Broomfield counties.
“Our mission is creating a world of opportunity for all abilities.”
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Pay rate: $17.00-$19.50/hour
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Colorado unemployment claimant who return to work full time between now and June 26 may be eligible for incentive payments from the state. Why not take advantage of this opportunity and work for a company that changes lives for the better by joining the Imagine! team?
Purpose Of Position
Supports Imagine! through work in several areas of human resources, including coordinating employment activities, maintaining employee records, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, recommending and coordinating employee training activities. Ensures positive relations and a high level of customer service with employees, vendors, volunteers, community members, board members and other business entities.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts,Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, Long Term Disability, Voluntary LifeInsurance, Retirement Savings Plan 403(b)Ten Paid Holidays, Vacation and SickAccruals Wellbeing Days, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance
- Supports entire organization with a variety of HR questions and needs while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensures positive relations and a high level of customer service with employees, vendors, volunteers, community members, board members and other business entities.
- Monitors and maintains employee records and documentation for accuracy and legal compliance. This includes working with various databases and spreadsheets, and conducting departmental audits. Tracks, maintains, and conducts annual audit of I-9 documents.
- Conducts annual criminal and driving background checks on all current employees.
- Responsible for employee recognition programs, including anniversaries. Tracks anniversary dates on a monthly basis.
- Works with HR Recruiter to attract applicants through career fairs and job searches.
- Responsible for the presentation and coordination of new hire orientation and the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Oversees safety programs to ensure compliance.
- Manages and administers worker’s compensation plan.
- This position requires regular use of a personal vehicle with liability insurance that meets Imagine! standards.
- Supports HR Department with other projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals and groups at all professional levels.
Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
Ability to provide effective training to individuals and groups.
Effective and creative negotiator and problem solver.
Ability to work effectively with various technology including word processing software, internet based databases, and other office equipment.
Possession of a valid driver’s license and ability to meet Imagine! driving requirements.
This position requires regular use of a personal mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field preferred.
- One year of experience using an HRIS system and other office tools to effectively achieve job outcomes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the Human Resources field.
- HR certification preferred.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Standard office environment, requiring sitting for long periods of time at a desk or personal computer.
While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to utilize tools, objects, or controls; stoop; effectively communicate through speech; hear and interpret verbal communication; and lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color perception, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Imagine! is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect the dignity and diversity of individual work force members. We also recognize the value of diversity in our organizations and wish to employ a workforce that is as diverse as the communities and people we serve. It is our policy to comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Unlawful discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws is strictly prohibited.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
How to Apply for Jobs in Imagine!?
- Applicants go through official website of Imagine!.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Imagine!.
- Now read the Imagine! jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Imagine! Human Resources Coordinator jobs.
- Then you should apply for Imagine! Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Imagine! Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Imagine! Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Imagine! Jobs
After announcement of this Imagine! Jobs you have few question related to this Imagine! employment like as What is Qualification of this Imagine! Human Resources Coordinator Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Imagine! recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Imagine!.
Answer: Currently Imagine! has published notification for Human Resources Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The Imagine! has published notification for many Human Resources Coordinator Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Imagine! .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Imagine! Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
Imagine! was established in 1963 by a group of parents determined to see that their children with developmental disabilities had the opportunity to participate in their community. We continue to use that original goal as the basis for our mission.