Jdrf International Jobs – Development Manager Jobs in Massachusetts Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Jdrf International Development Manager Jobs in Massachusetts. Jdrf International Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Jdrf International. There is news related to Jobs Massachusetts. We looked at this information of Jdrf International Development Manager Jobs in Massachusetts at the Jdrf International Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Jdrf International Development Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Jdrf International. Check State of Massachusetts Jobs.
Jdrf International Jobs – Development Manager Jobs in Massachusetts
Jdrf International Development Manager Jobs:- As per the Jdrf International Careers employment page, current time Jdrf International hiring for Development Manager Jobs in Jdrf International. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Massachusetts can apply online through Jdrf International’s official career page. Development Manager Jobs Massachusetts Salary $ 599178.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Jdrf International Jobs you have a few questions related to this Jdrf International employment like as What is the Qualification of this Jdrf International Development Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Jdrf International recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Jdrf International? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Jdrf International official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Jdrf International official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Jdrf International Job Post.
Information Table: Development Manager Jobs Jdrf International
|Name of Employer Agency||Jdrf International|
|Job Profile||Development Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 599178.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Boston|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Massachusetts|
Required Qualification:- Jdrf International Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this Jdrf International Jobs.
Development Manager at Jdrf International Job Description
JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF’s goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people’s lives until we achieve a world without T1D. JDRF collaborates with a wide spectrum of partners and is the only organization with the scientific resources, policy influence and a working plan to bring life-changing therapies from the lab to the community. As the largest charitable supporter of T1D research, JDRF has invested nearly $2B in research over the past 45 years and is sponsoring scientific research in 17 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.jdrf.org.
As a JDRF team member, you can look forward to interesting and challenging work, building strong relationships with fellow staff and our network of volunteers, and having a meaningful impact on the lives of everyone affected by this devastating disease.
The Development Manager is an integral member of the staff team, working closely with all chapter staff to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of fundraising and chapter operations.
The Development Manager manages, evaluates, and expands cultivation opportunities and communications, that build and strengthen links to potential and existing corporate volunteers and donors throughout the chapter. This position will support various chapter events, such as JDRF One Walk and the Greater New England Gala through corporate sponsorship and participation. He or she organizes and executes select components of chapter operations that support the donor giving cycle, from qualification to stewardship.
- Serves as a key staff member in implementing the strategic direction and purpose of the Chapter.
- Collaborates with local staff as well as national/regional staff resources to ensure the Chapter’s growth and success.
- Helps develop and implement key cultivation strategies for corporate donors and prospects throughout the chapter territory
- Identifies, builds, and stewards relationships with community, civic and corporate leaders as an integral part of volunteer and donor engagement.
- Adheres to internal engagement policies and guidelines (National Corporate Partner Handbooks)
- Develops a resource center and assists chapter staff in development and execution of cultivation touchpoints.
- Strategically and consistently utilizes CRM data management tool to maximize efficient and effective moves management of donor pipeline.
- Partners with chapter staff to develop and deliver a Partnership Impact Report outlining all received benefits/deliverables.
- Strategically serves on donor development account teams, to emphasize building relationships that are unique to each constituent.
- Assists with event planning and execution for the area, from parlor meetings, engagement events and volunteer-led third-party activities.
- Ensures personal accountability for meeting deadlines and responding to volunteers and other department requests.
- At least 5 years of work experience including 4 years fundraising or relevant business/volunteer experience.
- Knowledge of basic leadership giving strategies and donor life cycle.
- Successful experience cultivating and managing corporate relationships.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to collaborate as a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and volunteers.
- Ability to create and manage process that enhances efficiency of staff work while allowing for donor centricity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Salesforce or other CRM databases
- Detail oriented.
- Familiarity with outreach activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel within the chapter footprint. Occasional evening and weekend work as needed.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by September 7, 2021. The only potential exception to this rule is for applicants who cannot be vaccinated due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief.
JDRF supports a diverse and inclusive workforce.
JDRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to Apply for Jobs in Jdrf International?
- Applicants go through official website of Jdrf International.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Jdrf International.
- Now read the Jdrf International jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Jdrf International Development Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for Jdrf International Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Jdrf International Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Jdrf International Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Jdrf International Jobs
After announcement of this Jdrf International Jobs you have few question related to this Jdrf International employment like as What is Qualification of this Jdrf International Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Jdrf International recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Jdrf International.
Answer: Currently Jdrf International has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Jdrf International has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Jdrf International .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Jdrf International Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Jdrf International: