Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs – Maintenance Technician Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Maintenance Technician Jobs in California. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Maintenance Technician Jobs in California at the Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Maintenance Technician Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. Check State of California Jobs.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs – Maintenance Technician Jobs in California
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Maintenance Technician Jobs:- As per the Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Careers employment page, current time Keurig Dr Pepper Inc hiring for Maintenance Technician Jobs in Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Keurig Dr Pepper Inc’s official career page. Maintenance Technician Jobs California Salary $ 32.09 Per Hour.
After the Announcement of this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs you have a few questions related to this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc employment like as What is the Qualification of this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Maintenance Technician Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Keurig Dr Pepper Inc? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Keurig Dr Pepper Inc official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Keurig Dr Pepper Inc official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Job Post.
Information Table: Maintenance Technician Jobs Keurig Dr Pepper Inc
|Name of Employer Agency||Keurig Dr Pepper Inc|
|Job Profile||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 32.09 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Los Angeles|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs.
Maintenance Technician at Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Job Description
The Maintenance Mechanic III is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical / electrical equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, boilers, pumps, liquid fillers, packaging equipment, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, and blending/mixing systems. This position will primarily focus on the precision rebuilds and continuous improvement of the equipment.
2nd Shift – 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: $32.09/hr plus $0.15/hr for off shifts paid out on a weekly basis.
- Analyze mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical problems and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement, or fabrication.
- Identify problems and completes repairs, with minimal downtime or supervision.
- Wire moderately complex control circuits.
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor Allen Bradley PLC issues (SLC500, MicroLogix, CompactLogix and ControlLogix)
- Troubleshoot 3ph 480v motors and VFDs including replacement and / or programming
- Complete size changeovers and other tasks as needed
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and all types of piping including hot/cold water, steam, process, and condensate, utilizing formulas for all phases.
- Apply technical competency to perform equipment improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key deliverables of safety, quality, and cost.
- Actively participate in the execution of Operational Excellence initiatives (i.e. Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, Takt time analysis, Problem-Solving, Standardized work, Set-up reduction, 5S, Error-Proofing, TPM, Kaizen, etc.)
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment for continuous improvement and competency development and partnership with shop floor colleagues and leadership
- 4 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3 years of experience troubleshooting 3 phase (480V) Circuits, Motor starters and industrial controls and electronic circuit boards. PLC experience preferred.
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply for Jobs in Keurig Dr Pepper Inc?
- Applicants go through official website of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Now read the Keurig Dr Pepper Inc jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Maintenance Technician jobs.
- Then you should apply for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs
After announcement of this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs you have few question related to this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc employment like as What is Qualification of this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Keurig Dr Pepper Inc recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
Answer: Currently Keurig Dr Pepper Inc has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Keurig Dr Pepper Inc has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Keurig Dr Pepper Inc .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Keurig Dr Pepper Inc: