Kqed Jobs – Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Kqed Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs in California. Kqed Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Kqed. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Kqed Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs in California at the Kqed Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Kqed Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Kqed. Check State of California Jobs.
Kqed Jobs – Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs in California
Kqed Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs:- As per the Kqed Careers employment page, current time Kqed hiring for Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs in Kqed. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Kqed’s official career page. Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs California Salary $ 168,818.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Kqed Jobs you have a few questions related to this Kqed employment like as What is the Qualification of this Kqed Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Kqed recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Kqed? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Kqed official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Kqed official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Kqed Job Post.
Information Table: Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development Jobs Kqed
|Name of Employer Agency||Kqed|
|Job Profile||Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 168,818.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in San Francisco|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Kqed Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s Degree holders can apply for this Kqed Jobs.
Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development at Kqed Job Description
The Executive Director will define and implement a brand and audience development strategy with the goal to increase brand visibility and to strengthen engagement and loyalty with KQED audiences across broadcast and digital platforms. The Executive Director will lead the in-house agency, KQED Creative, and the audience development and marketing communications teams in developing and delivering cross-platform initiatives that address audiences and members across the spectrum, from introduction to cultivation.
The Executive Director will report to and work closely with the Chief Audience Officer on establishing and achieving strategic objectives. The Executive Director will lead and contribute regularly to cross-functional teams and engage with senior leadership and directors of audience intelligence, content (digital video, live events, podcasts, news, arts, food), programming, fundraising, sponsorship, product, and IT teams. The Executive Director will work effectively to assure projects and initiatives are planned, tracked, and launched on time and successfully.
The Executive Director directly manages five professionals across the teams and sets standards for their continuous growth.
- With KQED Creative, manage the creation, execution, and analysis of all brand initiatives. Lead teams to ideate and collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and execute brand initiatives that activate, engage, and retain audiences, and help drive membership. Ensure brand consistency in creative development, positioning, and execution.
- Oversee the design and rollout of social media strategies experiences that generate high engagement with audiences. Build experiences that are specific to each platform including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn, and employ both organic and paid tactics.
- Craft a cohesive, audience-facing narrative that differentiates the KQED brand, and establishes and grows KQED’s role in the community. Manage internal and external aspects of PR and communication strategy and execution, in alignment with the overarching marketing strategy. Contribute to the refinement and amplification of KQED’s brand identity, values, and voice.
- Develop and oversee KQED email marketing strategies that grow loyalty with audiences. Assess the effectiveness of current e-newsletters, campaigns, and messaging, and make recommendations and changes for maximum engagement. Build, launch, and monitor a diverse set of new email communications.
- Working with the Audience Intelligence unit, comprehensively test, measure, and report cross-platform results for each major effort. Encourage and track audience feedback. Analyze results to measure the success of strategies employed as related to cost and creativity. Communicate actionable feedback to KQED leadership and cross-departmental teams.
- Lead and contribute regularly to cross-functional teams and engage with senior leadership, and directors of audience intelligence, content (digital video, news, podcasts, arts, food), programming, events, fundraising, sponsorship, product, design, and IT teams.
- Manage key external partner, vendor, and agency relationships. Facilitate both tactical and high-level communication to assure working teams are consistently and effectively informed on projects.
- Analyze research and audience insights to identify areas of growth. Derive creative approaches to audience journeys from data. Identify and evaluate emerging audience growth technologies and services for KQED.
- In collaboration with the director of diversity, equity and inclusion, develop and deliver a communications strategy for external audiences about KQED’s ongoing commitment to DEI and actions the organization is taking.
- Manage the heads of KQED Creative agency, marketing communications, and audience development and set standards for their continuous growth.
- Determine the goals, requirements, expectations, and scope of brand and audience development initiatives annually, quarterly and monthly. Oversee the audience development, marketing communications, and KQED Creative budgets and contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or comparable experience in a related field.
- Results-oriented, confident strategic thinker that consistently demonstrates leadership and motivates through teamwork and collaboration.
- Able to think conceptually and strategically, but also be willing to execute the work.
- 7-10 years of experience in audience development or marketing, preferably in media, with proven experience executing integrated plans within a complex organization.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and directing creative and/or communication teams.
- A proven track record of building and developing audiences organically and through paid marketing campaigns.
- Fluency in all aspects of digital marketing, including segmented audience targeting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience making presentations to small and large audiences.
- Experience leading teams in a fast-moving environment harnessing the right methodology as needed for team and project success.
- Working knowledge of CRMs, coupled with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email experience.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, Facebook Audience Insights, Sprout Social, Crowdtangle, and Google AdWords.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a track record of successfully interfacing both internally and externally.
- Proven experience in developing and executing strategic plans. Problem-solving, solutions-oriented skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Brings strategic and creative ideas on how to grow and retain loyal audiences, and excitement about ideating and building initiatives from scratch.
- A self-starter mindset with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and timely manage resources and multiple projects simultaneously.
Let us tell you more about our benefits:
Whether you’re single, married, have children, are in a domestic partnership or anything in between, we have you covered. Employees at KQED enjoy a family-friendly workplace offering paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, family medical leave benefits, comprehensive health/vision/dental and commuter benefits as well as a 403(b) plan. KQED encourages diversity, openness and offers training to support personal and professional development. In addition, we are proud to offer Employee Resource Groups, wellness programs as well as free KQED membership.
The mission that drives us:
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more.
Our television, radio, digital media, and educational services change lives for the better and help individuals and communities achieve their full potential.
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported alternative to commercial media.
We provide people with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions; convene community dialogue; bring the arts to everyone and engage audiences to share their stories. We help students and teachers thrive in 21st-century classrooms, and take people of all ages on journeys of exploration- exposing them to new people, places and ideas.
We celebrate diversity, embrace innovation, value lifelong learning and partner with those who share our passion for public services.
How to Apply for Jobs in Kqed?
- Applicants go through official website of Kqed.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Kqed.
- Now read the Kqed jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Kqed Executive Director, Brand and Audience Development jobs.
- Then you should apply for Kqed Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Kqed Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Kqed Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Kqed Jobs
After announcement of this Kqed Jobs you have few question related to this Kqed employment like as What is Qualification of this Kqed Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Kqed recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Kqed.
Answer: Currently Kqed has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Kqed has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Kqed .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Kqed Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.