Lehigh Hanson Jobs – Laborer Jobs in Iowa Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Lehigh Hanson Laborer Jobs in Iowa. Lehigh Hanson Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Lehigh Hanson. There is news related to Jobs Iowa. We looked at this information of Lehigh Hanson Laborer Jobs in Iowa at the Lehigh Hanson Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Lehigh Hanson Laborer Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Lehigh Hanson. Check State of Iowa Jobs.
Lehigh Hanson Jobs – Laborer Jobs in Iowa
Lehigh Hanson Laborer Jobs:- As per the Lehigh Hanson Careers employment page, current time Lehigh Hanson hiring for Laborer Jobs in Lehigh Hanson. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Iowa can apply online through Lehigh Hanson’s official career page. Laborer Jobs Iowa Salary $ 20.71 an hour.
After the Announcement of this Lehigh Hanson Jobs you have a few questions related to this Lehigh Hanson employment like as What is the Qualification of this Lehigh Hanson Laborer Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Lehigh Hanson recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Lehigh Hanson? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Lehigh Hanson official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Lehigh Hanson official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Lehigh Hanson Job Post.
Information Table: Laborer Jobs Lehigh Hanson
|Name of Employer Agency||Lehigh Hanson|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 20.71 an hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Mason City|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Iowa|
Required Qualification:- Lehigh Hanson Jobs
Job aspirants should be High school diploma holders can apply for this Lehigh Hanson Jobs.
Laborer at Lehigh Hanson Job Description
WE GIVE DOWN-TO-EARTH A WHOLE NEW MEANING
We’re Lehigh Hanson. Our products build cities and towns, including stadiums that hold thousands of fans, and bridges that support millions of vehicles. We have thousands of employees across hundreds of locations in the U.S. and Canada, making us North America’s leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, and related construction materials.
We might be a big company, but we appreciate and encourage our people to share their ideas and help shape our future. We want every one of our people to play an active role in growing our business. With our diverse product lines and locations across North America, there are opportunities to explore different roles and work on a variety of exciting and interesting projects.
We’re a tight-knit team. While we strive to be the best, we do it with an attitude that is humble, accessible, and down-to-earth. We don’t ask you to “fit in” to our culture. We invite you to add to it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
Do you pride yourself on being a jack-of-all-trades? The Laborer is our entry-level position that is critical to support plant needs by ensuring a safe and productive work environment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to use different skills every day as you learn the aggregate industry and fill in for vacancies in various areas of our plant.
- Load and unload trucks following safe operating procedures
- Operate mobile equipment on plant property (loader, haul truck, water truck, etc.)
- Maintain cleanliness of plant work areas
- Assist with plant tasks including lubrication, maintenance, repairs
- Transport materials to and from storage and shop areas
- Snow removal – (seasonal)
- Train in multiple areas of the plant for vacation relief.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, as well as company policies and procedures; assist with physical inspections of plant property/departments.
These positions will be based in Mason City, IA.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in heavy industry or mining is a plus.
- Electrical or mechanical background preferred to move up to skilled positions.
- Experience using (or ability to learn) plant mobile equipment
- Ability to use a shovel, broom, jackhammer, sweeper, forklift, bobcat, and vacuum truck.
- Availability to work any shift any day as well as work overtime.
- Ability to work from elevated heights.
- Ability to work different extended hours, holidays, and/or overtime required
- Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods of time in the same position, perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up to 75 lbs., work in confined spaces, capable of wearing respiratory and other personal protective equipment
BRING YOUR HUMBLE OVERACHIEVER ATTITUDE AND LET’S ELEVATE OUR COMPANY EVEN HIGHER!
Pay starts at $20.71/hr. with an increase to $21.95/hr. after a probationary period of sixty days. Scheduled increases are per the collective bargaining agreement. Shift differentials and Sunday premium pay also apply. Excellent benefits including twelve paid holidays, 401K with automatic matching company contributions, vacation, the company paid disability, life insurance, AD&D, medical, dental, and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement.
There are many opportunities to move to other positions in the plant as well as the company. The Mason City plant produces cement 24 hours/day and 365 days/year and includes quarry and shipping operations.
How to Apply for Jobs in Lehigh Hanson?
- Applicants go through official website of Lehigh Hanson.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Lehigh Hanson.
- Now read the Lehigh Hanson jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Lehigh Hanson Laborer jobs.
- Then you should apply for Lehigh Hanson Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Lehigh Hanson Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Lehigh Hanson Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Lehigh Hanson Jobs
After announcement of this Lehigh Hanson Jobs you have few question related to this Lehigh Hanson employment like as What is Qualification of this Lehigh Hanson Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Lehigh Hanson recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Lehigh Hanson.
Answer: Currently Lehigh Hanson has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Lehigh Hanson has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Lehigh Hanson .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Lehigh Hanson Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Lehigh Hanson: