Nickelodeon Jobs – Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs in New York Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Nickelodeon Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs in New York. Nickelodeon Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Nickelodeon. There is news related to Jobs New York. We looked at this information of Nickelodeon Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs in New York at the Nickelodeon Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Nickelodeon Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Nickelodeon. Check State of New York Jobs.
Nickelodeon Jobs – Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs in New York
Nickelodeon Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs:- As per the Nickelodeon Careers employment page, current time Nickelodeon hiring for Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs in Nickelodeon. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at New York can apply online through Nickelodeon’s official career page. Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs New York Salary $55634.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Nickelodeon Jobs you have a few questions related to this Nickelodeon employment like as What is the Qualification of this Nickelodeon Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Nickelodeon recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Nickelodeon? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Nickelodeon official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Nickelodeon official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Nickelodeon Job Post.
Information Table: Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs Nickelodeon
|Name of Employer Agency||Nickelodeon|
|Job Profile||Associate Manager, Growth Marketing|
|Salary Offer by Department||$55634.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in New York|
Required Qualification:- Nickelodeon Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience holders can apply for this Nickelodeon Jobs.
Associate Manager, Growth Marketing at Nickelodeon Job Description
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10+ platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Noggin, the learning service by Nick Jr., is looking for a Marketing Associate Manager to contribute to the execution of partner marketing campaigns, prosocial initiatives, and more!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and already have some experience in supporting marketing campaigns. Additionally, the Associate Manager will possess great communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Support team’s campaigns and promotions with partners and prosocial efforts – develop creative, traffic assets, capture live campaigns, and share results
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners on paid partner marketing opportunities; Monitor day-to day project management of external agencies including KPIs and ensure timely execution of all marketing efforts
- Working with the Acquisition Manager, help translate overall marketing strategy and insights to actionable marketing strategy and build strategic campaign recommendations
- Build and design campaign summary and recap presentations to be shared with key partners
- Manage the submission and delivery of creative requests for marketing initiatives
- Assist with cross-departmental collaboration efforts (integrated marketing, consumer products, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
- 2-5 years of experience at a publisher, agency, or media brand preferred
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Strong copywriting and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in plain, easy-to-understand language
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
- Proficient understanding of all media platforms – including emerging platforms
- Photo and/or graphic-editing skills (for minor changes to programs on the fly) a plus
- Strong presentation/deck skills preferred
- Interest in education media
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
How to Apply for Jobs in Nickelodeon?
- Applicants go through official website of Nickelodeon.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Nickelodeon.
- Now read the Nickelodeon jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Nickelodeon Associate Manager, Growth Marketing jobs.
- Then you should apply for Nickelodeon Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Nickelodeon Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Nickelodeon Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Nickelodeon Jobs
After announcement of this Nickelodeon Jobs you have few question related to this Nickelodeon employment like as What is Qualification of this Nickelodeon Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Nickelodeon recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Nickelodeon.
Answer: Currently Nickelodeon has published notification for Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs.
Answer: The Nickelodeon has published notification for many Associate Manager, Growth Marketing Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Nickelodeon .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Nickelodeon Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
Nick is a German free-to-air television channel, part of the international Nickelodeon franchise. Originally launched in 1995, and relaunched in 2005, Nickelodeon is based in Berlin. The channel is available on subscription services and as an unscrambled, free-to-air satellite signal.