Novant Health Jobs – Inpatient Physician Jobs in North Carolina Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Novant Health Inpatient Physician Jobs in North Carolina. Novant Health Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Novant Health. There is news related to Jobs North Carolina. We looked at this information of Novant Health Inpatient Physician Jobs in North Carolina at the Novant Health Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Novant Health Inpatient Physician Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Novant Health. Check State of North Carolina Jobs.
Novant Health Jobs – Inpatient Physician Jobs in North Carolina
Novant Health Inpatient Physician Jobs:- As per the Novant Health Careers employment page, current time Novant Health hiring for Inpatient Physician Jobs in Novant Health. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at North Carolina can apply online through Novant Health’s official career page. Inpatient Physician Jobs North Carolina Salary $ 178,335.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Novant Health Jobs you have a few questions related to this Novant Health employment like as What is the Qualification of this Novant Health Inpatient Physician Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Novant Health recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Novant Health? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Novant Health official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Novant Health official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Novant Health Job Post.
Information Table: Inpatient Physician Jobs Novant Health
|Name of Employer Agency||Novant Health|
|Job Profile||Inpatient Physician|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 178,335.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Charlotte|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in North Carolina|
Required Qualification:- Novant Health Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this Novant Health Jobs.
Inpatient Physician at Novant Health Job Description
Novant Health is looking for compassionate, caring Inpatient Physicians to join our rapidly growing inpatient provider team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? #NovantHealthMedicalGroup is seeking Board Certified / Board Eligible physicians for inpatient care.
Come join our team!
Hospital Based Medicine – Charlotte, NC
Novant Health Inpatient Care Specialists Charlotte (NHICS) are seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join their established and growing hospitalist team in North Carolina.
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center; 576-bed hospital that consistently ranks among the best in the nation for quality.
The medical center offers the latest in diagnostic and treatment services and provides specialized care to patients with cancer. It is also home to Novant Health Hemby Children’s Hospital, which provides patients access to the most advanced research, programs, technologies and clinical techniques. Presbyterian Medical Center was Novant Health’s first facility to receive a trauma designation, and is the first Charlotte hospital to be designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center.
At Novant Health, our team of hospital based physicians includes more than 100 hospitalists available to follow patients from admission — whether it is a direct admit or through the ER — all the way through to discharge and back home.
Our service line includes board-certified experts:
- Hospital medicine
- Critical care and pulmonary medicine
- Palliative care and hospice
Members of our team are:
- Physician liaisons, championing education and training initiatives
- Participating and leading various quality and safety committees for an individual hospital or the health system
- Change agents, identifying and leading process improvement efforts
- Administrative partners with hospital and medical staff leaders to help facilitate organizational change
Novant Health offers:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
Need help finding the right job?
How to Apply for Jobs in Novant Health?
- Applicants go through official website of Novant Health.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Novant Health.
- Now read the Novant Health jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Novant Health Inpatient Physician jobs.
- Then you should apply for Novant Health Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Novant Health Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Novant Health Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Novant Health Jobs
After announcement of this Novant Health Jobs you have few question related to this Novant Health employment like as What is Qualification of this Novant Health Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Novant Health recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Novant Health.
Answer: Currently Novant Health has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Novant Health has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Novant Health .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Novant Health Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Novant Health: