Nutrien Jobs – Operator Jobs in North Carolina Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Nutrien Operator Jobs in North Carolina. Nutrien Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Nutrien. There is news related to Jobs North Carolina. We looked at this information of Nutrien Operator Jobs in North Carolina at the Nutrien Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Nutrien Operator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Nutrien. Check State of North Carolina Jobs.
Nutrien Jobs – Operator Jobs in North Carolina
Nutrien Operator Jobs:- As per the Nutrien Careers employment page, current time Nutrien hiring for Operator Jobs in Nutrien. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at North Carolina can apply online through Nutrien’s official career page. Operator Jobs North Carolina Salary $ 18.50 an hour.
After the Announcement of this Nutrien Jobs you have a few questions related to this Nutrien employment like as What is the Qualification of this Nutrien Operator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Nutrien recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Nutrien? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Nutrien official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Nutrien official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Nutrien Job Post.
Information Table: Operator Jobs Nutrien
|Name of Employer Agency||Nutrien|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 18.50 an hour|
|Job Type||Jobs in Aurora|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in North Carolina|
Required Qualification:- Nutrien Jobs
Job aspirants should be High School diploma holders can apply for this Nutrien Jobs.
Operator at Nutrien Job Description
Operator, Concentrator-Mill Operations (Aurora, North Carolina, U.S.A.)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position reports directly to the Mill Shift Supervisor.
This position is located in Aurora, North Carolina, U.S.A. and is not available for remote work.
What you will do:
- Perform all work in a safe and controlled manner, adhere to safety and environmental policies
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following Nutrien, OSHA, MSHA, and MARSEC guidelines
- Use proper personal protection equipment such as safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, face shield, flash suits, and personal environmental monitors
- Work as part of a team to complete assignment and minimize down-time
- Work as a productive team member and support continuous improvement
- Cross-train and work in all areas of the facility, as required
- Perform work from elevated structures, ladders, scissor lifts, boom lifts, and man-baskets
- Follow all safety rules and regulations as set forth by company
- Be able to work 12-hour rotating shift
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) testing is required for all hourly applicants of Nutrien. Applicants must complete this test and meet a minimum of 4 in Graphic Literacy, 5 on Applied Mathematics and 5 on Workplace Documents in order to be considered eligible for employment with Nutrien
- The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) must be uploaded with your resume during your application to be considered eligible for employment with Nutrien
- Ability to wear required, company-provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)-i.e., uniforms, steel-toed boots, safety glasses, emergency breathing apparatus
- Ability to be clean shaven for safety reasons
Compensation & Benefits:
$20.62 per hour (plus available overtime).
We provide an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage, and life insurance and well as disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. In addition, we have a retirement program that encourages our employees to save for the longer term, with generous matching employer contributions. Our benefit package also demonstrates our culture of care with paid vacation, sick days and holidays as well as paid personal and maternity/parental leaves and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. Details of the benefits package will be shared in the application process.
Eastern North Carolina is continually ranked among the best places to live and work in the United States-known for its expansive beaches, nationally ranked universities, mild climate (all four seasons), safe neighborhoods, affordable living, extensive outdoor activities, and a relaxed lifestyle.
Aurora, NC is within ease of commuting to surrounding urban areas. To the west is the Research Triangle Park which is surrounded by Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. As a result, the east coast of NC offers residents a winning blend of down-home and uptown, of surf and sophistication that people love with extensive availability of outdoor activities (hunting/fishing/hiking/boating).
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until May 26th. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment and that proof of vaccination will be required, with minimal exceptions, unless prohibited by applicable law. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
How to Apply for Jobs in Nutrien?
- Applicants go through official website of Nutrien.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Nutrien.
- Now read the Nutrien jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Nutrien Operator jobs.
- Then you should apply for Nutrien Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Nutrien Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Nutrien Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Nutrien Jobs
After announcement of this Nutrien Jobs you have few question related to this Nutrien employment like as What is Qualification of this Nutrien Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Nutrien recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Nutrien.
Answer: Currently Nutrien has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Nutrien has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Nutrien .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Nutrien Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.