Okcoin Jobs – Fraud Investigator Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Okcoin Fraud Investigator Jobs in Texas. Okcoin Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Okcoin. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of Okcoin Fraud Investigator Jobs in Texas at the Okcoin Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Okcoin Fraud Investigator Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Okcoin. Check State of Texas Jobs.
Okcoin Jobs – Fraud Investigator Jobs in Texas
Okcoin Fraud Investigator Jobs:- As per the Okcoin Careers employment page, current time Okcoin hiring for Fraud Investigator Jobs in Okcoin. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through Okcoin’s official career page. Fraud Investigator Jobs Texas Salary $ 55,856.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Okcoin Jobs you have a few questions related to this Okcoin employment like as What is the Qualification of this Okcoin Fraud Investigator Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Okcoin recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Okcoin? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Okcoin official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Okcoin official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Okcoin Job Post.
Information Table: Fraud Investigator Jobs Okcoin
|Name of Employer Agency||Okcoin|
|Job Profile||Fraud Investigator|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 55,856.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Austin|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- Okcoin Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s Degree holders can apply for this Okcoin Jobs.
Fraud Investigator at Okcoin Job Description
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
The Risk & Compliance function at OKCoin is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk. We’re also deeply committed to moving the needle on risk and compliance standards for the crypto industry, building products in a compliant way, and protecting the company from financial, regulatory and reputational risks. Our team consists of seasoned risk and compliance professionals who are based across our global offices.
About the Opportunity
This is a highly-impactful role at one of the fastest-growing global cryptocurrency exchanges headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The AML/Fraud Investigator is responsible for investigating cases identified through our monitoring systems for potential money laundering, terrorist financing, Bank Secrecy Act violations and other fraud related issues such as wire, ACH or card fraud. The right candidate has prior experience working with a financial institution or FinTech company, with strong Compliance and Risk investigation experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Complete comprehensive investigations using 3rd party and proprietary tools and be accountable for all information researched and contained in each case file;
- Review customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, chargebacks, friendly fraud, identity theft, money laundering, and similar fraud schemes;
- Contact clients via phone and/or email to validate transaction activity and account information;
- Analyze cryptocurrency trading and behavioral patterns and report suspicious accounts to prevent and detect money laundering & fraud patterns; and
- Apply knowledge of laws and regulatory guidance applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), the USA PATRIOT Act, and in particular Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) requirements, to support strong AML Investigations processes.
What We Look For In You:
- 2+ years of relevant AML and fraud investigation experience in the financial services / eCommerce / Fintech industry. Bachelor’s Degree;
- Strong ability to analyze money laundering schemes and fraud patterns;
- Extensive knowledge of AML/OFAC compliance regulations and requirements as well as financial products and services;
- Ability to learn new technology tools quickly;
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10% annually;
- Customer service experience is a plus; and
- Flexibility to run 24/7 shift rotation.
Nice to Haves:
- Crypto/Blockchain investigation experience;
- Training on blockchain analytic tools, such as Elliptic;
- Advanced Excel skills, and the ability to write and execute SQL/Python are desirable;
- Relevant AML/Fraud certifications e.g. Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), etc.;
- Fluency in a second language (Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, etc.); and
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply for Jobs in Okcoin?
- Applicants go through official website of Okcoin.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Okcoin.
- Now read the Okcoin jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Okcoin Fraud Investigator jobs.
- Then you should apply for Okcoin Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Okcoin Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Okcoin Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Okcoin Jobs
After announcement of this Okcoin Jobs you have few question related to this Okcoin employment like as What is Qualification of this Okcoin Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Okcoin recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Okcoin.
Answer: Currently Okcoin has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Okcoin has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Okcoin .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Okcoin Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.