Pantera Capital Jobs – President Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Pantera Capital President Jobs in California. Pantera Capital Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Pantera Capital. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Pantera Capital President Jobs in California at the Pantera Capital Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Pantera Capital President Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Pantera Capital. Check State of California Jobs.
Pantera Capital Jobs – President Jobs in California
Pantera Capital President Jobs:- As per the Pantera Capital Careers employment page, current time Pantera Capital hiring for President Jobs in Pantera Capital. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Pantera Capital’s official career page. President Jobs California Salary $ 83445/Year.
After the Announcement of this Pantera Capital Jobs you have a few questions related to this Pantera Capital employment like as What is the Qualification of this Pantera Capital President Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Pantera Capital recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Pantera Capital? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Pantera Capital official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Pantera Capital official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Pantera Capital Job Post.
Information Table: President Jobs Pantera Capital
|Name of Employer Agency||Pantera Capital|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 83445/Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Menlo Park|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Pantera Capital Jobs
Job aspirants should have Required qualification can apply for this Pantera Capital Jobs.
President at Pantera Capital Job Description
Pantera Capital is the first institutional investment firm focused exclusively on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem. Pantera launched the first cryptocurrency fund in the United States when bitcoin was at $65/BTC in 2013. The firm subsequently launched the first exclusively-blockchain venture fund. In 2017, Pantera was the first firm to offer an early-stage token fund. Pantera Bitcoin Fund has returned over 48,500% in eight years and has returned billions to its investors. Pantera manages $4.9b across three strategies – passive, hedge, and venture – exclusively focused on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem.
About The Role
Pantera Capital is seeking a President to oversee the day-to-day management of the firm and, alongside its CEO and senior management team, provide strategic vision, help establish a strong institutional culture, and shepherd the growth of a rapidly-scaling organization.
- Create and track key performance indicators. Work with heads of each department (finance, IR, capital formation, etc.) to set clear and articulable quarterly goals. Track KPIs/OKRs and hold teams accountable for results.
- Oversee day-to-day management of senior team. Ensure the right people are doing the right things in the right way and are provided with the support they need to focus on the most high-leverage use of their time.
- Lead senior hiring. Set out to expand the management cadre of the firm, identifying talent gaps and overseeing the search and hiring process for high-priority positions.
- Help professionalize firm operations. Work with department leads to review and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal systems, processes, and controls. Improve and fill gaps in day-to-day operations, eliminate duplicative functions, and automate what can be automated.
- Oversee implementation and effectiveness of improvements. Build trusting relationships with key internal leaders to obtain buy-in on process improvement and other internal initiatives. Collect feedback about internal operations and monitor efficiency gains resulting from new initiatives.
- Ensure compliance is “baked in” to everything we do. Work with GC, CFO, and other senior management to create or improve policies and procedures that help avoid, mitigate, and manage regulatory and legal risks.
Capital Formation / IR
- Act as a credible public face for Pantera. Represent the firm at events, in the media, and vis-a-vis current and prospective investors while providing a key centralized point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead partnerships and other business development efforts. Target and engage with potential LPs and build trusting relationships with existing investors.
- Set short and medium-term strategic objectives and create a roadmap to achieving them. Work with management to execute on that strategy, leading long-range growth initiatives, planning, and senior hiring.
- Identify what sets Pantera apart from its peers and determine how it can press those advantages; prioritize investments in highest-return differentiators (content, platform services, etc.) and highest value-add hires.
- Provide internal leadership and direction, helping all teams connect to a broader vision for the firm. Foster inter-departmental dialogue to keep all groups marching in lockstep toward common objectives.
- 20+ years of related experience within the financial services sector
- 7-15 years of experience in senior management of an asset manager or large financial institution preferred
- Experience establishing an effective leadership presence within the executive team as a strategic business partner capable of significant impact through practices and insight.
- Proven track-record of taking initiative to optimize organizational processes and efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Deep understanding of international financial and banking ecosystem
- Experience raising capital from institutional investors
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for crypto and blockchain technologies strongly preferred
How to Apply for Jobs in Pantera Capital?
- Applicants go through official website of Pantera Capital.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Pantera Capital.
- Now read the Pantera Capital jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Pantera Capital President jobs.
- Then you should apply for Pantera Capital Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Pantera Capital Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Pantera Capital Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Pantera Capital Jobs
After announcement of this Pantera Capital Jobs you have few question related to this Pantera Capital employment like as What is Qualification of this Pantera Capital President Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Pantera Capital recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Pantera Capital.
Answer: Currently Pantera Capital has published notification for President Jobs.
Answer: The Pantera Capital has published notification for many President Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Pantera Capital .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Pantera Capital Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Pantera Capital: