Pinscreen Jobs – Research Scientist Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Pinscreen Research Scientist Jobs in California. Pinscreen Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Pinscreen. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Pinscreen Research Scientist Jobs in California at the Pinscreen Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Pinscreen Research Scientist Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Pinscreen. Check State of California Jobs.
Pinscreen Jobs – Research Scientist Jobs in California
Pinscreen Research Scientist Jobs:- As per the Pinscreen Careers employment page, current time Pinscreen hiring for Research Scientist Jobs in Pinscreen. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Pinscreen’s official career page. Research Scientist Jobs California Salary $ 97976 per year.
After the Announcement of this Pinscreen Jobs you have a few questions related to this Pinscreen employment like as What is the Qualification of this Pinscreen Research Scientist Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Pinscreen recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Pinscreen? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Pinscreen official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Pinscreen official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Pinscreen Job Post.
Information Table: Research Scientist Jobs Pinscreen
|Name of Employer Agency||Pinscreen|
|Job Profile||Research Scientist|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 97976 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Los Angeles|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Pinscreen Jobs
Research Scientist at Pinscreen Job Description
We are looking for a passionate research scientist in computer vision, graphics, and/or machine learning. You will work on some of the most advanced technologies for autonomous virtual humans, AI personal assistants, avatar creation and customization, as well as AR/VR telepresence.
You will leverage your skills by working closely with best-in-class researchers in the field of digital humans, as well as award-winning engineers and artists. You will build the future of human-machine interaction, immersive communication, and virtual production.
The role is ideal for individuals with a passion for developing new technologies that can work in the real world, integrate those into real products and services, as well as interested in research publications and collaborations on next-generation AI-driven avatar systems and immersive applications.
- Ensure Pinscreen’s virtual human and AI technologies are at the cutting edge of what is possible today.
- Improve existing solutions and develop next-generation graphics/vision/AI technologies for 3D avatar digitization, performance-driven animation, rendering, as well as human-machine interaction, immersive interaction, virtual production, and visual effects.
- Ensure rigorous implementation of complex algorithms, AI systems, numerical solvers, as well as conducting careful experiments.
- Integrate state-of-the-art algorithms/code and rapid prototype new systems and solutions for a wide range of graphics and immersive applications.
- Plan, lead, and develop entire research projects, incl. setting goals, identifying challenges, develop technical approaches, delegate tasks, conduct experiments, implement methods, present and evaluate results, as well as compare with state-of-the-art techniques.
- Develop new ideas and research projects for academic publication and demos at tech conferences
- Survey state-of-the-art research/technologies in relevant areas
- Work with software engineers and artists to integrate technology into products and solutions for clients
- Collaborate with industrial partners and top academic institutions/universities on research projects
- Mentor research interns
- Work on top-secret projects!
- BSc or MSc Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar.
- Research and/or work experience in the field of computer vision, computer graphics, machine mearning, and/or robotics with focus on one or more of the following areas: human digitization, performance capture, deep learning, deep generative models (GANs, VAEs), AI-synthesized Media, image/scene synthesis, physics simulation, real-time rendering, 3D capture, neural rendering, NLP, speech synthesis
- Comfortable with prototyping ideas from research papers, building end-to-end systems from scratch, and writing maintainable code inside large existing codebases
- Strong knowledge in linear algebra, machine learning, deep learning, numerical optimization, geometry, data structures, algorithms
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ and Python programming
- Significant experience with modern deep learning frameworks and building/training robust, and complex machine-learning systems.
- First-authored publication at conferences/workshops/journals such as ACM SIGGRAPH, ACM TOG, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML, etc.
- Experience with leading and collaborating on research projects within a top academic institutions or industry
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a Ph.D. degree or completing a Postdoc in the field of Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Machine Learning, Robotics, or similar
- Demonstrated industry experience via an internship, work experience, coding competitions, or contributions in open source repositories (e.g. GitHub)
- Proficiency in OpenGL, HLSL/CG, C#, Java
- Experience with Maya, UE4 (and/or Unity), Adobe Suite
- Experience with GPU (CUDA) programming
- Experience in collaborating with engineers, and mentoring interns
- Experience with productizing research prototypes
- Experience with VFX and game production pipelines
- Exciting challenges with real deliverables and high profile customers
- Great teammates, and the best at what they do
- Deep tech startup with successful track record of generating revenue
- Top of the line technologies, tools, and compute resources
- Employer paid health insurance
- Generous vacation & paid time off
- Flexible remote working plans (esp during Covid)
- Great office location in West Los Angeles
How to Apply:
- Research Statement or Cover Letter
- List of Publications, Research Projects, Contributions in Open Source Repositories
- Short List of References
Please email submissions to: [email protected]
If you do not meet all the requirements, but think you have what it takes, shoot us an email!
Pinscreen is an artificial intelligence company based out of Los Angeles founded by UC Berkeley Distinguished Fellow and MIT 35 Under 35 Winner, Hao Li. The startup develops the world’s most advanced and photorealistic AI-driven virtual avatars. We provide the full solution for human-like virtual assistants, as well as 3D avatar creation and real-time performance capture. Our goal is to make fully autonomous virtual avatars indistinguishable from real humans, and define the future of human-machine interaction. We are backed by high profile Investors (Lux Capital, Softbank, Cerence) and clients include DARPA, NTT Docomo, and Yahoo! Japan, Amazon, Netflix, etc.
Who we are: We are a team of world-class Graphics/Vision/AI researchers, engineers, game designers, and award-winning VFX artists. Our founder worked at ILM and Weta before, and was behind the reenactment of Paul Walker in Furious 7, as well as the Animoji technology in the Apple’s iPhone X. Our team has developed technologies that have been published at top scientific conferences including ACM SIGGRAPH and IEEE CVPR, and our technologies were exhibited at premier events such as SIGGRAPH Real-Time Live!, and the World Economic Forum in Davos.
COVID-19 Hiring Update:
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role can be both a remote position or on-side at our office in Los Angeles. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible options.
Pinscren, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to Apply for Jobs in Pinscreen?
- Applicants go through official website of Pinscreen.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Pinscreen.
- Now read the Pinscreen jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Pinscreen Research Scientist jobs.
- Then you should apply for Pinscreen Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Pinscreen Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Pinscreen Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Pinscreen Jobs
After announcement of this Pinscreen Jobs you have few question related to this Pinscreen employment like as What is Qualification of this Pinscreen Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Pinscreen recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Pinscreen.
Answer: Currently Pinscreen has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Pinscreen has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Pinscreen .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Pinscreen Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.