Qognify Jobs – Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs in Arizona Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Qognify Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs in Arizona. Qognify Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Qognify. There is news related to Jobs Arizona. We looked at this information of Qognify Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs in Arizona at the Qognify Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Qognify Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Qognify. Check State of Arizona Jobs.
Qognify Jobs – Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs in Arizona
Qognify Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs:- As per the Qognify Careers employment page, current time Qognify hiring for Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs in Qognify. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Arizona can apply online through Qognify’s official career page. Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs Arizona Salary $ 96,532.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Qognify Jobs you have a few questions related to this Qognify employment like as What is the Qualification of this Qognify Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Qognify recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Qognify? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Qognify official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Qognify official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Qognify Job Post.
Information Table: Professional Services and Support Engineer Jobs Qognify
|Name of Employer Agency||Qognify|
|Job Profile||Professional Services and Support Engineer|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 96,532.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Tucson|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Arizona|
Required Qualification:- Qognify Jobs
Job aspirants should be Engineering/Computer Science degree holders can apply for this Qognify Jobs.
Professional Services and Support Engineer at Qognify Job Description
Qognify helps to safeguard your world, focusing on the outcomes of customers who place a premium on physical security. Providing solutions to mitigate risks, increase security and optimize operations. Qognify serves thousands of customers all over the world as a trusted advisor. The comprehensive portfolio of Qognify contains physical security and incident management solutions, which create added value for many sectors including manufacturing, public transport, retail, banking, ports and seaports, logistics, education, correctional facilities, critical infrastructures and cities.
Qognify is a leading global player in the physical security market. Being headquartered in Pearl River, New York, Qognify operates major development hubs in Germany, Israel and the United States, as well as sales and support offices around the globe.
Qognify is seeking to hire an experienced Services Engineer to join our Deployment and Support team in London.
If you want to take part in resolving complex integration issues, deploy and configure the company’s Physical Security and Incident Management software worldwide, help and train our customers from the world’s leading enterprises to secure their business, build and get the most from our products, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
- Install and configure Qognify software and hardware solutions remotely and at the customer’s site, while following defined methodology, processes, system requirements and customer-specific needs
- Deploy software on-site or remotely as part of new Projects
- Own / handle and lead the resolution process for the cases raised by our customers
- Ability to perform log level analysis
- Handle the communication between R&D and Customer
- Communicate with customers directly via telephone and e-mail in a professional manner and send regular updates until the case gets resolved
- 3+ years’ experience working as customer support engineer or deployment engineer
- Engineering/Computer Science degree is preferred
- Strong experience in support processes and configuration control
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Work successfully in a strong team environment
- Willing to be on call roughly a week per month and occasional out of hours support
- Customer facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work remote
- Availability to travel nationally or internationally when needed
- Microsoft Server Installation and Configuration – IIS, SNMP
- Microsoft Security – Active Directory, Security Policies, Hardening, Encryption
- Disaster Recovery – Clustering, Geo-Clustering
- Server Hardware – HP, Dell, IBM
- Virtual Servers – VMWare – ESX, VSX Clusters, VMotion
- Citrix Servers – Configuration and Optimization
- Microsoft SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Experience with DBs and T-SQL scripting: queries, functions, stored procedures, DB maintenance (MS SQL)
- Networking fundamentals knowledge (TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS protocols, LAN, WAN, VLAN).
- Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
- Troubleshooting – sniffers and various other Network Testing and Analysis tools
Nice-To-Have Skills & Knowledge
- Enjoy teaching and providing Trainings as required
Please submit your cv to [email protected]
Qognify does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other related consideration.
How to Apply for Jobs in Qognify?
- Applicants go through official website of Qognify.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Qognify.
- Now read the Qognify jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Qognify Professional Services and Support Engineer jobs.
- Then you should apply for Qognify Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Qognify Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Qognify Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Qognify Jobs
After announcement of this Qognify Jobs you have few question related to this Qognify employment like as What is Qualification of this Qognify Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Qognify recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Qognify.
Answer: Currently Qognify has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Qognify has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Qognify .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Qognify Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.