Razor Technology Jobs – Noc-Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Razor Technology Noc-Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania. Razor Technology Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Razor Technology. There is news related to Jobs Pennsylvania. We looked at this information of Razor Technology Noc-Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania at the Razor Technology Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Razor Technology Noc-Engineer Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Razor Technology. Check State of Pennsylvania Jobs.
Razor Technology Jobs – Noc-Engineer Jobs in Pennsylvania
Razor Technology Noc-Engineer Jobs:- As per the Razor Technology Careers employment page, current time Razor Technology hiring for Noc-Engineer Jobs in Razor Technology. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Pennsylvania can apply online through Razor Technology’s official career page. Noc-Engineer Jobs Pennsylvania Salary $ 70,000.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Razor Technology Jobs you have a few questions related to this Razor Technology employment like as What is the Qualification of this Razor Technology Noc-Engineer Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Razor Technology recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Razor Technology? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Razor Technology official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Razor Technology official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Razor Technology Job Post.
Information Table: Noc-Engineer Jobs Razor Technology
|Name of Employer Agency||Razor Technology|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 70,000.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Conshohocken|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Pennsylvania|
Required Qualification:- Razor Technology Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this Razor Technology Jobs.
Noc-Engineer at Razor Technology Job Description
Razor Technology is seeking qualified individuals to expand the Cloud Services team in support of growing
customers and services in our cloud/managed services practice. Razor is looking for a high-energy NOC Engineer
with a passion for learning and technology and to help us continue to drive innovation.
The Level 2 NOC Engineer will primarily analyze and troubleshoot customer support tickets based on standard
operating procedures and assist with cloud/DR migration projects. The ideal candidate will have experience
working in an MSP support team environment focusing on Windows/Linux environments and VMware virtual
infrastructure in private hybrid and/or public cloud. Duties will include customer support, installation, integration,
configuration, service creation, client interaction, and day-to-day operations of customer IaaS, DRaaS, Backup-aaS,
and Monitoring-aaS environments.
- Receives, prioritizes, responds to and resolves or escalates support requests.
- Manages support requests and ticket queues within the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Expertly manages end-user expectations throughout the support process.
- Fully documents resolutions in the IT Knowledgebase.
- Provides end-user training as needed and encourages the use of self-help IT resources.
- Provisions network and system access based on organizational and functional roles, IT department policy and established security practices.
- Provisions common IT assets, such as computers, mobile devices, printers, phones, etc. in compliance with established IT standards.
- Maintains a consistent environment across all managed devices.
- Participates in an on-call after-hours system monitoring rotation.
- Provides on-site support leading up to and during new office go-lives.
- Updates asset management records to reflect the procurement, assignment, recovery, and retirement of fixed assets.
- Assist with VMware implementation designs and administration support.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, monitoring alerts, servers and backup platforms.
- Review log reports and alerts. Monitor the completion of server backups and DR testing.
- Ensure disaster recovery processes are being executed.
- Assist with configuration and implementation of customer projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a MSP/NOC/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge position.
- Strong skills and working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems (2008 R2/2012/2016), Active
- Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
- Strong skills and working knowledge of VMware Virtual Infrastructure: vCenter, ESXi, vCOPs, vSAN, vCM, vSphere replication, SRM, vCloud suite.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Server hardware knowledge: Dell, HPE, Cisco UCS experience a plus.
- Various storage technologies: (DAS, SAN, NAS), Netapp experience a plus.
- Enterprise backup solutions: Asigra, StorageCraft, and equivalent.
- Replication Solutions: Zerto, Doubletake, and equivalent.
- Monitoring Solutions: Opensource monitoring (Nagios/Icinga) and commercial RMM/SIEM solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention and accuracy to detail is important.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Scripting languages: PowerShell, Perl/Python, VBScript, command shell.
- Background knowledge in disaster recovery, security frameworks, data security controls.
- Enterprise systems management solutions.
- Documentation and data presentation.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
This job requires a background that demonstrates the following minimum knowledge, skills, talents and traits:
Technical Knowledge: Strong understanding of assigned technologies with a focus on analysis, development, modification, installation, testing, maintenance, and documentation. Diagnoses, isolates, and debugs problems. Continually increases technical knowledge of assigned technologies and domains and demonstrates application of that knowledge. Achieves appropriate certifications and educational advancements.
Communication: Communicates moderately complex technical concepts to technical audiences and area management; moderately complex intra-domain and simple inter-domain technical issues and problems to vendors; and with business and I/S customers as needed to solve problems and install and test moderately complex technical components.
Negotiation: Obtains agreement or consensus from multiple parties; earns trust and seek win-win solutions; and manages infrastructure expectations.
Planning and Perspective: Performs operational and some tactical planning; formulates and articulates short-term, operation-wide technical vision; anticipates and prepares for emerging infrastructure needs.
Policies, Process and Procedures: Acts in accordance with established guidelines and follows processes and procedures; and identifies requirements for, develops, maintains and manages Team and some Area-wide processes and procedures.
Teamwork: Works with peers, subordinates, Area management, and business customers to build positive relationships and maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement; assists others when necessary to achieve Team, Area and Division goals. Does not ignore conflict and instead uses a win-win approach to resolve conflict within their sphere of influence.
Flexibility: Effectively deals with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing infrastructure requirements; juggles multiple tasks and activities simultaneously; and handles and manages technical stress.
Initiative: Undertakes activities on their own; communicates status appropriately; anticipates subsequent activities and projects; keeps informed of technology and industry trends and learns and applies new skills and technologies.
Creativity and Innovation: Sees the bigger picture and articulates multiple solutions to technical problems; challenges conventional practices and adapts established methods for new uses; and evaluates new technologies and concepts for solving existing problems.
How to Apply for Jobs in Razor Technology?
- Applicants go through official website of Razor Technology.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Razor Technology.
- Now read the Razor Technology jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Razor Technology Noc-Engineer jobs.
- Then you should apply for Razor Technology Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Razor Technology Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Razor Technology Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Razor Technology Jobs
After announcement of this Razor Technology Jobs you have few question related to this Razor Technology employment like as What is Qualification of this Razor Technology Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Razor Technology recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Razor Technology.
Answer: Currently Razor Technology has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Razor Technology has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Razor Technology .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Razor Technology Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Razor Technology: