Rebuilt Jobs – VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs in Tennessee Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Rebuilt VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs in Tennessee. Rebuilt Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Rebuilt. There is news related to Jobs Tennessee. We looked at this information of Rebuilt VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs in Tennessee at the Rebuilt Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Rebuilt VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Rebuilt. Check State of Tennessee Jobs.
Rebuilt Jobs – VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs in Tennessee
Rebuilt VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs:- As per the Rebuilt Careers employment page, current time Rebuilt hiring for VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs in Rebuilt. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Tennessee can apply online through Rebuilt’s official career page. VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs Tennessee Salary $ 45,504 per year.
After the Announcement of this Rebuilt Jobs you have a few questions related to this Rebuilt employment like as What is the Qualification of this Rebuilt VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Rebuilt recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Rebuilt? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Rebuilt official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Rebuilt official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Rebuilt Job Post.
Information Table: VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs Rebuilt
|Name of Employer Agency||Rebuilt|
|Job Profile||VP, Contact Center Operations|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 45,504 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Nashville|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Tennessee|
Required Qualification:- Rebuilt Jobs
Job aspirants should have Required qualification can apply for this Rebuilt Jobs.
VP, Contact Center Operations at Rebuilt Job Description
Rebuilt is a dynamic and fast-growing real estate investment firm focused on sourcing off-market, distressed real estate opportunities.
Real Estate is in the middle a major operational and technological disruption. The real estate industry is a $2.7 Trillion-dollar industry that has been slow to adapt to the changing needs of property buyers and sellers. Rebuilt is focused on adapting a new transactional process that better serves the needs of both buyers and sellers in today’s market. At our core, Rebuilt is passionate about helping distressed sellers get the best outcome when it’s time to sell a property that needs some TLC. The process of selling distressed properties has been a headache for sellers, but Rebuilt can put more money and time back into the hands of the seller. We have developed a very data driven model to predict when distressed sellers need our help by leveraging a very progressive sales and marketing strategy.
Rebuilt operates a collection of companies that range from Real Estate Investments, Real Estate Lending, and Off-Market Real Estate Transactions.
The VP of Contact Center Operations is an experienced operational leader, responsible for the execution business strategy, organization, direction, and workload completion of all activities related to the contact center for Rebuilt.
The VP of Contact Center Operations will be responsible for the Customer Experience, customer service, and all touch points in the Customer Journey. The VP executes contact center operations with these objectives: delighting the customer and strengthening the Rebuilt brand, reducing delinquency, driving performance, managing profitability and costs, and delivering strong results. This position collaborates across multiple areas to ensure the organization is meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Leads the contact center operations in all Rebuilt locations including regional markets outside of Nashville, TN
- Exceeds department KPIs and ensures compliant operations
- Leads staff with excellence and integrity
- Formulates and executes end strategy of connecting with customers in the manner they want – audio calls, emails, text, website
- Spearheads the digital transformation of the customer journey by leveraging technology
- Optimizes Customer centric service models, integrating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Develops, forecasts, monitors, and evaluates accurate and actionable daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting (to financial goals and KPI’s) and prepares deep analysis of performance
- Develops and implements scripting and departmental policies that will ensure best in class customer experience satisfaction
- Develops, implements, and maintains effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement
- Participates as required in internal and external audits
- Coordinates analytics, strategic and technical resources to meet customer needs and client expectations of Rebuilt’s services
- Collaborates cross-functionally to represent the “voice of the customer” and to optimize customer consideration, conversion, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Ensures that service and quality standards are met, including client performance guarantees and member experience standards
- Develops and maintains effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals and operational stability
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards
- Defines and plans the achievement of workforce goals and objectives across all contact centers, shaping the operational standards for Contact Center support service requirements.
- Provides guidance to the management team to succeed.
- Manages outsourcing vendors (both onshore and offshore) that provide services to Contact Center
- Monitors, manages, and reports on vendor compliance of contractual agreements and deliverables, establishing performance goals and objectives identify strategies to meet the contractual requirements
- Leads in strategic decisions as a subject matter expert. Defining strategic initiatives and how they will impact volume and staffing, identification and prioritization of improvement opportunities, client management and site strategies
- Interprets complex data sets, including analyzing results and interpreting trends and patterns that result in defining new process improvement opportunities and smooth day- to- day operations
- Delivers efficiency and performance gains through Contact Center best business practice, business process
- Drives productivity and efficiency by monitoring contact center processes and industry trends to ensure the company is utilizing optimal processes and technology
- Develops and implements benchmarking methodologies and management reports -compare against the organizational and industry standards for efficiency of operations.
- Establishes, maintains, and communicates quality, performance, and other productivity indicators to ensure achievement of service standards, operational goals, budgets, and objectives
- Ensures operations are lead in a manner consistent with continuous improvement: Identify research and provide appropriate recommendations for improving processes and implementing new programs
- Works with leadership team to develop strategic plans, tactical plans, and measures to drive and evaluate the operating center long and short-term functions.
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work, and budget.
- Accountable for driving business strategy and results
- Drives the development and implementation of process improvement, service offerings, policies and/or programs to enhance organizational operations
- Implements and monitors process and service delivery improvements
- Influences over multiple operational business units
- Accountable for financial results of key department functions
- Advises and counsels leaders on financial implications of business decisions
- Establishes and adheres to budgets (revenues/expenses) for all areas of responsibility
- Conducts internal and/or external negotiations which could have a major impact on Rebuilt and approves in accordance with signing authority
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements to ensure alignment with business needs
- Implements strategic solutions/programs in support of driving customer success
- Accountable for team performance and development
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We believe our differences truly make us stronger.
How to Apply for Jobs in Rebuilt?
- Applicants go through official website of Rebuilt.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Rebuilt.
- Now read the Rebuilt jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Rebuilt VP, Contact Center Operations jobs.
- Then you should apply for Rebuilt Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Rebuilt Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Rebuilt Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Rebuilt Jobs
After announcement of this Rebuilt Jobs you have few question related to this Rebuilt employment like as What is Qualification of this Rebuilt VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Rebuilt recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Rebuilt.
Answer: Currently Rebuilt has published notification for VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs.
Answer: The Rebuilt has published notification for many VP, Contact Center Operations Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Rebuilt .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Rebuilt Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.