ResCare Community Living Jobs – Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get ResCare Community Living Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Texas. ResCare Community Living Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at ResCare Community Living. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of ResCare Community Living Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Texas at the ResCare Community Living Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to ResCare Community Living Quality Assurance Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in ResCare Community Living. Check State of Texas Jobs.
ResCare Community Living Jobs – Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Texas
ResCare Community Living Quality Assurance Manager Jobs:- As per the ResCare Community Living Careers employment page, current time ResCare Community Living hiring for Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in ResCare Community Living. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through ResCare Community Living’s official career page. Quality Assurance Manager Jobs Texas Salary $ 72689.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this ResCare Community Living Jobs you have a few questions related to this ResCare Community Living employment like as What is the Qualification of this ResCare Community Living Quality Assurance Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this ResCare Community Living recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at ResCare Community Living? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the ResCare Community Living official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the ResCare Community Living official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this ResCare Community Living Job Post.
Information Table: Quality Assurance Manager Jobs ResCare Community Living
|Name of Employer Agency||ResCare Community Living|
|Job Profile||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 72689.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Denton|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- ResCare Community Living Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s Degree holders can apply for this ResCare Community Living Jobs.
Quality Assurance Manager at ResCare Community Living Job Description
The Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) position is focused on maintaining local compliance with State, Federal and BrightSpring Health requirements. The QAM provides leadership oversight to operations in meeting their goals and ensure safety and satisfaction for individuals supported.
- Maintains knowledge of operation’s regulatory, accreditation, and company requirements.
- Implements and monitors operational systems/processes to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and adherence to requirements to ensure quality of service delivery and compliance with requirements.
- Conducts operation reviews, including, but not limited to Site Reviews, Record Reviews and review of other quality monitoring and improvement activities.
- Completes documentation of operational review activities thoroughly and timely.
- Prepares detailed summary reports of quality assurance findings related to operational reviews.
- May serve as the contact person for external regulatory reviews, in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Serves as record keeper for all State/Federal Survey documentation, coordinates/ implements corrective action as necessary, and ensures company reporting requirements are met.
- Works with Executive Director and leadership team to develop and implement Quality Improvement Plans as needed.
- Serves as a leader in the development and implementation of the operation’s improvement planning initiatives and outcomes achievements.
- Develops and implements internal quality practices under the direction of the Executive Director.
- Provides recommendations to leadership about needed actions to improve quality
- Communicates effectively with management and staff, using good judgment and diplomacy
- Provides reports to operation leadership regarding the status of program performance
- Provides input, training, and support to other service delivery team members in efforts to prioritize quality and reduce risk.
- Reviews satisfaction survey data regularly, identifies trends and makes recommendations as indicated for improvement.
- Coordinates investigations and ensures compliance with deadlines. Conducts investigations (as assigned) and completes investigation reports consistent with company guidelines.
- Oversees the Critical Incident Reporting and Mortality Review processes
- Serves as Chair of the operation’s Quality & Safety Committee, and participates in other committees as assigned
- Serves as a leader in coordinating internal activities to prepare and maintain external accreditation standards.
- Maintains certification for company signature programs (YSIS, Site Reviewer, QIDP, etc.)
- Supervises entry level QA position, if applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Travel Required within designated service sites
- Bachelor’s Degree* in human services or related experience and minimum of 2 years working directly with persons with developmental disabilities
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing with current automobile insurance
- Two years case management and supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with quality assurance systems, quality control and/or performance monitoring within a residential services field preferred.
- Familiar with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Accustomed to complex, fast-pace and confidential work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, able to use various software programs for correspondence, reports, statistical compilation and analysis, and database access.
- Ability to work flexible hours
How to Apply for Jobs in ResCare Community Living?
- Applicants go through official website of ResCare Community Living.
- Check first official announcement notice published by ResCare Community Living.
- Now read the ResCare Community Living jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with ResCare Community Living Quality Assurance Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for ResCare Community Living Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for ResCare Community Living Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at ResCare Community Living Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to ResCare Community Living Jobs
After announcement of this ResCare Community Living Jobs you have few question related to this ResCare Community Living employment like as What is Qualification of this ResCare Community Living Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this ResCare Community Living recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs ResCare Community Living.
Answer: Currently ResCare Community Living has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The ResCare Community Living has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in ResCare Community Living .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for ResCare Community Living Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About ResCare Community Living: