Routefusion Jobs – Customer Success Manager Jobs in Texas Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Routefusion Customer Success Manager Jobs in Texas. Routefusion Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Routefusion. There is news related to Jobs Texas. We looked at this information of Routefusion Customer Success Manager Jobs in Texas at the Routefusion Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Routefusion Customer Success Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Routefusion. Check State of Texas Jobs.
Routefusion Jobs – Customer Success Manager Jobs in Texas
Routefusion Customer Success Manager Jobs:- As per the Routefusion Careers employment page, current time Routefusion hiring for Customer Success Manager Jobs in Routefusion. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Texas can apply online through Routefusion’s official career page. Customer Success Manager Jobs Texas Salary $ 58672.00 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Routefusion Jobs you have a few questions related to this Routefusion employment like as What is the Qualification of this Routefusion Customer Success Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Routefusion recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Routefusion? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Routefusion official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Routefusion official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Routefusion Job Post.
Information Table: Customer Success Manager Jobs Routefusion
|Name of Employer Agency||Routefusion|
|Job Profile||Customer Success Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 58672.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Austin|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Texas|
Required Qualification:- Routefusion Jobs
Job aspirants should be required Qualification holders can apply for this Routefusion Jobs.
Customer Success Manager at Routefusion Job Description
Routefusion is the first embedded cross-border-payments-as-a-service company founded by software engineers for software engineers. Routefusion’s API enables neo-banks, payroll providers, platforms, and marketplaces to begin offering cross-border payments to their customers in as quickly as two days. With a single integration, Routefusion customers have access to more than seven different banking and FX providers. In February 2021, the company closed $3.6 million in seed funding, led by Silverton Partners with additional participation from Initialized Capital, NextWorld Capital and William Hockey, co-founder of Plaid.
Routefusion was founded in 2018 by Colton Seal and Richard Scappaticci and is based in Austin, TX.
As a Customer Success Manager your main role is to make sure all of our clients needs are met and they are happy with us and our product experience. A large part of supporting our customers is having a great understanding of our products, features and capabilities. You will be working hand in hand with our engineering/product team to test new features as well as advocate for clients needs.
Reports to Annie Klomhaus, COO.
- The primary responsibility is to promote customer loyalty by building a trust relationship with high value and strategic enterprise customers over and above transactional requests (tickets) and the other service Routefusion provides. You’re “Tom Brady”! You’re the point person and quarterback in all client relationships.
- Drive customer satisfaction through understanding customer needs, ensure a responsive service to customer issues, integrating partners and building relationships with key customer contacts.
- Build active lines of communication and trust with customer management, project teams, implementation partners, and technology partners working within the assigned accounts.
- Clear articulation of Routefusion’s vision, products, solutions & capabilities to key contacts within accounts.
- Drive effective account planning for the assigned customer accounts and ensure that plans are aligned to both revenue and strategic outcomes for the business. Plus, develop action plans to minimize churn.
- Identify, plan, and implement reaction to competitive activity as identified through relationships with accounts and partners.
- Identify gaps in current product solutions and effectively communicate problems and potential solutions with product owners.
- Serve as the liaison between the engineering and operations teams when onboarding new clients. This includes setting them up on our product, double checking that all of their requirements are being met, and walking them through our product and first test payment.
- Provide customers with daily transaction reports as well as answering any questions or requests they may have in a timely manner. If a customer presents us with a problem or pain point they are experiencing it is your job to work with our team in order to find a solution and then present it to the customer.
- When a customer makes a payment it is your job to monitor its activity to ensure everything is running smoothly. If a payment shows a problem you will work with our engineering team to make the necessary adjustments in order to send it out successfully.
- Relationship management skills – words and deeds with customer service in mind.
- Ability to build relationships with the senior decision-makers in their accounts.
- Leadership and team skills – proactive in building and maintaining a network of effective internal and external relationships.
- Business acumen – able to identify new areas for growth within their accounts, build related engagement models, and execute on them.
- Key values – honesty, integrity, passion for customers and technology, and the ability to represent customer interests within the rest of the business.
- Background in service orientated or customer mediation role, within a software or SaaS environment.
- Project management know-how in an enterprise software context.
- Practical knowledge in managing major accounts with the ability to interact directly at CxO levels.
- Strong ability in problem resolution, team building, dealing with ambiguity, with a demonstrated ability to think at a strategic level.
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Cross-border payments and API knowledge is preferred. Ability to create unique jokes at the expense of the CTO.
- We believe in an active, healthy lifestyle – we think that if you take care of your mind, body, and soul that directly translates into a happier life which directly impacts the quality of your work.
- We believe in a family-first culture. The most important aspect of one’s life is their family, and relationships outside of work. We think if we build a culture around family values, that will directly translate into a happier employee and a more performant culture at Routefusion.
- We are a glass is half full company. We are realistic optimists that bring sunshine and rainbows into the office or Zoom calls every day. Problems are a good thing because they lead to solutions and better products.
- We believe in leveling up ourselves and one another. We work hard to build ourselves up in activities outside of work, whether that is Mountain Biking, Skiing, Sand Volleyball, Yoga, Gardening, Fashion, Spiritual life, or anything in between.
- We believe that if you are working at Routefusion you are here because you are meant to be here. You are here to build the future of payments and international banking, creating a one-world financial operating system. We look for people that are mission-driven not paycheck-driven. We think this is the healthiest environment to work in, and also the most fun
How to Apply for Jobs in Routefusion?
- Applicants go through official website of Routefusion.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Routefusion.
- Now read the Routefusion jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Routefusion Customer Success Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for Routefusion Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Routefusion Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Routefusion Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Routefusion Jobs
After announcement of this Routefusion Jobs you have few question related to this Routefusion employment like as What is Qualification of this Routefusion Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Routefusion recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Routefusion.
Answer: Currently Routefusion has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Routefusion has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Routefusion .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Routefusion Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.