Sonesta Hotels Jobs – General Manager Jobs in California Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Sonesta Hotels General Manager Jobs in California. Sonesta Hotels Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Sonesta Hotels. There is news related to Jobs California. We looked at this information of Sonesta Hotels General Manager Jobs in California at the Sonesta Hotels Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Sonesta Hotels General Manager Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Sonesta Hotels. Check State of California Jobs.
Sonesta Hotels Jobs – General Manager Jobs in California
Sonesta Hotels General Manager Jobs:- As per the Sonesta Hotels Careers employment page, current time Sonesta Hotels hiring for General Manager Jobs in Sonesta Hotels. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at California can apply online through Sonesta Hotels’s official career page. General Manager Jobs California Salary $ 65,600.00 – $110,000.00/Year.
After the Announcement of this Sonesta Hotels Jobs you have a few questions related to this Sonesta Hotels employment like as What is the Qualification of this Sonesta Hotels General Manager Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Sonesta Hotels recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Sonesta Hotels? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Sonesta Hotels official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Sonesta Hotels official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Sonesta Hotels Job Post.
Information Table: General Manager Jobs Sonesta Hotels
|Name of Employer Agency||Sonesta Hotels|
|Job Profile||General Manager|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 65,600.00 – 110,000.00/Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Santa Clara|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in California|
Required Qualification:- Sonesta Hotels Jobs
Job aspirants should have Bachelor’s degree qualification can apply for this Sonesta Hotels Jobs.
General Manager at Sonesta Hotels Job Description
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions with guests and clients. Manage according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T. standards and instill a passion for customer service in all associates of the hotel. Create processes and procedures to ensure the hotel is properly supplied with all guest amenities, all food and beverage outlets are meeting guest expectations, and the hotel is properly maintained and clean.
- Manage the direct sales activities of the hotel in partnership with the hotel’s Regional Sales Director (RSD) and Global Sales Office (GSO) to uncover the appropriate demand located in the hotel’s trade area. Directly supervise the hotel’s Director of Sales and partner with the above sales support team to create and execute the hotel’s sales and marketing plan to secure the fair market share of business for the hotel.
- Manage the overall seasonal demand strategy in partnership with the hotel’s Regional Revenue Manager (RRM) with regard to room type and length of stay pricing. Work with the hotel’s property management system (Opera) and reservation system (Synxis) to maximize revenue through occupancy and rate adjustments based on market conditions.
- Regularly sell hotel rooms through direct client contact.
- Establish and implement appropriate service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. Respond to guest complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner.
- Manage the Sonesta ES Suites brand positioning through the proper use of all marketing programs. This would include, but is not limited to the creation of everyday surprises, the implementation and management of the company’s guest recognition program (Travel Pass) and the proper use of all logo and graphics standards.
- Manage the front office, housekeeping, and food and beverage operation of the hotel through the direct supervision of the Operations Manager.
- Manage the appearance, condition, and preventive maintenance of the physical plant through the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager.
- Attend Evening Social and Breakfast events as a representative of the management team of the hotel and to prospect for additional sales leads.
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of capital and operational budgets for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Work with the Finance Department on the identification of variances and communication to ownership on the hotel’s financial condition.
- In partnership with the hotel’s assigned General Ledger Accountant and in accordance with company rules and policies, ensure the proper process is in place to manage and report the inflow of money in and out of the hotel.
- In partnership with the Manager, National Engineering and Facilities Operations and in accordance with company rules and policies, ensure the proper process is in place to manage and report on the condition of the physical building(s), grounds, and parking surfaces. This includes the creation and management of the hotel’s annual capital and operations expense budget to improve and maintain the facility for guests and ownership.
- In partnership with the hotel’s assigned Human Resources representatives and in accordance with company rules and policies, ensure the proper process is in place to manage and report on the human resources and benefits programs within the hotel. This includes the recruiting, onboarding, training, ongoing performance management, and offboarding of all associates of the hotel.
- In partnership with the assigned Information Technology representatives and in accordance with company rules and policies, ensure the proper process is in place to manage and report on the proper use, maintenance and location of all information technology hardware and software provided to the hotel. This includes the proper use of all systems in order to service all guests and provide a return on investment to owners.
- In partnership with the assigned Procurement representatives and in accordance with company rules and policies, ensure the proper process is in place to manage and report on the purchasing of all supplies needed to manage the hotel. This includes the proper use of any platforms and/or programs to leverage purchasing power and the analysis of hotel spending to identify efficiencies.
- Enforce hotel standards, policies, and procedures are in place within the hotel departments.
- Act as “Manager on duty” as required.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding health, safety, and alcohol services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Three years as a General Manager, Operations Manager, and/or Director of Sales in extended stay hotels preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English; other languages beneficial.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Opera systems preferred.
- Ability to travel including some overnight travel is required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving about the facility.
- Will be exposed to commercial cleaning chemicals
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently handling objects and equipment.
- Will be required to work mornings, evening, weekends, and holidays.
Additional Job Description
We Offer a Variety Of Benefits To Our Employees Including
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Sonesta Hotel Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Various Employee Perks and Discounts
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.
How to Apply for Jobs in Sonesta Hotels?
- Applicants go through official website of Sonesta Hotels.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Sonesta Hotels.
- Now read the Sonesta Hotels jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Sonesta Hotels General Manager jobs.
- Then you should apply for Sonesta Hotels Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Sonesta Hotels Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Sonesta Hotels Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Sonesta Hotels Jobs
After announcement of this Sonesta Hotels Jobs you have few question related to this Sonesta Hotels employment like as What is Qualification of this Sonesta Hotels General Manager Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Sonesta Hotels recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Sonesta Hotels.
Answer: Currently Sonesta Hotels has published notification for General Manager Jobs.
Answer: The Sonesta Hotels has published notification for many General Manager Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Sonesta Hotels .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Sonesta Hotels Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Sonesta Hotels: