Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs – Production Associate Jobs in Illinois Careers Employment Opportunity. Get Takeda Pharmaceutical Production Associate Jobs in Illinois. Takeda Pharmaceutical Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at Takeda Pharmaceutical. There is news related to Jobs Illinois. We looked at this information of Takeda Pharmaceutical Production Associate Jobs in Illinois at the Takeda Pharmaceutical Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to Takeda Pharmaceutical Production Associate Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in Takeda Pharmaceutical. Check State of Illinois Jobs.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs – Production Associate Jobs in Illinois
Takeda Pharmaceutical Production Associate Jobs:- As per the Takeda Pharmaceutical Careers employment page, current time Takeda Pharmaceutical hiring for Production Associate Jobs in Takeda Pharmaceutical. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Illinois can apply online through Takeda Pharmaceutical’s official career page. Production Associate Jobs Illinois Salary $ 48999 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs you have a few questions related to this Takeda Pharmaceutical employment like as What is the Qualification of this Takeda Pharmaceutical Production Associate Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this Takeda Pharmaceutical recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at Takeda Pharmaceutical? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the Takeda Pharmaceutical official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the Takeda Pharmaceutical official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this Takeda Pharmaceutical Job Post.
Information Table: Production Associate Jobs Takeda Pharmaceutical
|Name of Employer Agency||Takeda Pharmaceutical|
|Job Profile||Production Associate|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 48999 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Round Lake Beach|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Illinois|
Required Qualification:- Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs
Job aspirants should be High school diploma holders can apply for this Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs.
Production Associate at Takeda Pharmaceutical Job Description
The Production Associate (PA) is responsible for executing all processes in production at Takeda’s manufacturing facility in Round Lake, Illinois, while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply; fully participates in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable; under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, responsible for the hands-on execution of all activities in the production area
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports all local manufacturing operations
- Inspects manufactured product for irregularities or defects
- Supplies components, small parts, glassware, tubing, etc. to cell culture and purification areas
- Operates general production equipment (such as labelers, parts washers, autoclave, stir plates, etc.)
- Completes relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines
- Manually cleans all portable equipment and small parts
- Participates on Continuous Improvement Teams
- Receives and distributes supplies into the production area as necessary
- Performs daily cleaning of the production area to maintain in GMP fashion
- Embody the Takeda Leadership Behaviors
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must be willing and able to work 12 hour shift is 5am – 5:30pm 2-2-3- configuration.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and follow detailed written and oral instructions in the English language
- Must have basic written and oral communication skills and ability to learn and comply with current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) regulations
- Must have 20/20 vision or better within arm’s length
- Must NOT be colorblind
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical production equipment preferred, including autoclave, DP oven and CIP/SIP
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- This position requires shift, weekend and holiday work; overtime will be required at times (typically 2 Saturdays each month)
- The incumbent may work in a clean room environment, requiring special garments
- Personal protective equipment must be worn due to safety, cGMP and FDA requirements
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures
Education and/or Experience:
Requires AS/AA degree or High School diploma with 0-2 years related manufacturing experience
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 30 lbs.
- Repetitive motions with hands, wrists, turning head, bending at knees and waist
- Walking within and between quality rooms and packaging rooms, as well as throughout the entire plant
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning; will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment
- May work in a cold, wet environment
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- Must be able to work overtime as required, including Saturdays
- May be required to work in a confined area
- May be exposed to some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions
- May require immunization before performing work within the manufacturing area
Location and Salary Information: This job posting excludes CO applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Jobs in Takeda Pharmaceutical?
- Applicants go through official website of Takeda Pharmaceutical.
- Check first official announcement notice published by Takeda Pharmaceutical.
- Now read the Takeda Pharmaceutical jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with Takeda Pharmaceutical Production Associate jobs.
- Then you should apply for Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs
After announcement of this Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs you have few question related to this Takeda Pharmaceutical employment like as What is Qualification of this Takeda Pharmaceutical Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this Takeda Pharmaceutical recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs Takeda Pharmaceutical.
Answer: Currently Takeda Pharmaceutical has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The Takeda Pharmaceutical has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in Takeda Pharmaceutical .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for Takeda Pharmaceutical Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About Takeda Pharmaceutical: