The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs – Associate Director Jobs in Washington Careers Employment Opportunity. Get The 5th Avenue Theatre Associate Director Jobs in Washington. The 5th Avenue Theatre Careers.
Job seekers who are looking for job search at The 5th Avenue Theatre. There is news related to Jobs Washington. We looked at this information of The 5th Avenue Theatre Associate Director Jobs in Washington at the The 5th Avenue Theatre Careers Employment page. Job seekers who are trying to get the latest news related to The 5th Avenue Theatre Associate Director Jobs can take advantage of these new Jobs in The 5th Avenue Theatre. Check State of Washington Jobs.
The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs – Associate Director Jobs in Washington
The 5th Avenue Theatre Associate Director Jobs:- As per the The 5th Avenue Theatre Careers employment page, current time The 5th Avenue Theatre hiring for Associate Director Jobs in The 5th Avenue Theatre. Candidates who have a Desire qualification according to this Jobs at Washington can apply online through The 5th Avenue Theatre’s official career page. Associate Director Jobs Washington Salary $ 56,960 Per Year.
After the Announcement of this The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs you have a few questions related to this The 5th Avenue Theatre employment like as What is the Qualification of this The 5th Avenue Theatre Associate Director Jobs?, What is the minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How I can apply for this The 5th Avenue Theatre recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs at The 5th Avenue Theatre? All answers to these questions you can get in the below section.
Disclaimer:- Governmentjobs24.com team recommends all job seekers to read the notification issued on the The 5th Avenue Theatre official site before applying for any job. Governmentjobs24.com team always tries to provide correct information. This information is taken from the The 5th Avenue Theatre official website. GovernmentJobs24.com’s team will not be responsible for any errors in this The 5th Avenue Theatre Job Post.
Information Table: Associate Director Jobs The 5th Avenue Theatre
|Name of Employer Agency||The 5th Avenue Theatre|
|Job Profile||Associate Director|
|Salary Offer by Department||$ 56,960 Per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Seattle|
|This Profile Hiring for||Jobs in Washington|
Required Qualification:- The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs
Job aspirants should be Bachelor’s degree holders can apply for this The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs.
Associate Director at The 5th Avenue Theatre Job Description
Each year, we reach more than 75,000 young people through our nationally acclaimed education programs. Programs designed to develop new musicals ensure that the next generation of great musicals will be there to tell the stories that captivate tomorrow’s audiences. On the national stage, we are a leading voice for the power of this American art form to lift the human spirit.
For more information about The 5th Avenue Theatre, its season and its programs, please visit www.5thavenue.org
The 5th Avenue Theatre and the communities we serve are on the land and waterways of the Coast Salish people who have continuously inhabited our region since time immemorial. They are the original storytellers and theater-makers of this place we call home.
We also acknowledge and honor the Tribal nations across Washington State and the many Indigenous peoples from across the country who also live and work in the Seattle area. As we step into this new period of The 5th’s history, we hope to honor their legacies and bring greater attention to their continuing fight for equity and recognition.
At The 5th Avenue Theatre, we are actively working towards goals as an anti-racist organization, you can learn more about our work and statement here: https://www.5thavenue.org/about/anti-racism-at-the-5th/
The Associate Director of Education and Engagement is responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of Education and Engagement programs—translating The 5th’s organizational mission and objectives into action and advancing the use of musical theater to address identified needs of patrons and young people throughout the multi-faceted Pacific Northwest region.
This position will focus on enriching the experiences of our diverse audiences, cultivating the practice of musical theater in its various and evolving forms throughout our communities, championing musical theater as a means to empower young people and as a gateway to celebrating the multitude of our region’s performing arts cultures and traditions, and advocating for musical theater—and live theater—as necessary and vital components of a compassionate, equitable, and inclusive society.
The Associate Director of Education and Engagement collaborates with the Associate Artistic Director: Community Engagement to create and communicate a vision and strategic goals for education and community engagement programming at The 5th and is accountable for the management of program budgets and revenue. The incumbent also serves as a representative of The 5th in education and community engagement matters, a strategic partner with Development in securing funding, and collaborates cross-departmentally to provide insight in programming, partnership, and marketing initiatives.
- Provide leadership for education and community engagement programming as envisioned and designed in collaboration with the Associate Artistic Director: Community Engagement.
- Oversee the implementation of all programming in theater education, arts education, and career exploration—including career training for young people, student matinee performance programs, digital education initiatives, educational dramaturgy, professional development for teachers, parent support and orientation, and all in-school and community-based education programming. This includes the following existing programs: Rising Star Project, The 5th Avenue Theatre Awards, the Rally for Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the Adventure Musical Theatre Touring Company, Fridays at The 5th and Tech Tuesday.
- Oversee the implementation of educational programming that connects audiences and patrons with the work on our stage. This includes the following existing programs: Show Talks and Community Conversations.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative needs of the department as needed. Resolve and troubleshoot student, parent, educator, and teaching artist issues or complaints.
- Take a primary producing and supervisory role in the Rising Star Project program and oversee all cross-departmental coordination and communications regarding project activities and components
- Be a primary advocate for child safety policies and protocols and uphold the highest standards of child well-being for all students participating in programming
- Support The 5th Avenue Theatre’s goals towards being an anti-racist organization and culture. This position will help to achieve equity, diversity, and inclusion goals at The 5th Avenue Theatre by developing and implementing anti-racist practices and policies throughout all education and community engagement initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and manage annual budgets for Education and Engagement programs.
- Hire, direct, manage, and evaluate all Education and Engagement activities staff and oversee the regular submission of payroll.
- Lead and guide the Education and Engagement staff to be a motivated and confident team that positively contributes to the mission and culture of The 5th—providing coaching and feedback to all direct reports to enhance their professional development and job performance
- Collaborate with the Associate Artistic Director: Community Engagement to set and evaluate yearly outcome-driven Education and Engagement goals.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Development Department as necessary to support and facilitate patron interactions, Board & Donor relations, and other joint Development/Education and Engagement activities.
- Serve as the conduit of information to The 5th Avenue Theatre staff regarding Education and Engagement activities and overseeing the development and maintenance of all digital and print content related to Education and Engagement programming.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing & Communications to ensure appropriate representation and messaging of Education and Engagement events, press releases, and e-mail communications—as well as to develop and manage marketing and communications strategies in support of robust enrollment and participation in Education and Engagement programs.
- Develop, maintain, and implement pay scales for teaching artists and mentors—working with Human Resources and across departments to ensure equitable pay structures.
- Foster and maintain strategic approaches, culturally responsive pedagogy, and an anti-racist culture within the Education and Engagement team—aspiring toward the joyful inclusion of all students, families, and patrons into the work and mission of The 5th and the wholehearted celebration of our surrounding community and its talents, traditions, and stories.
Qualifications & Requirements
- The ability to create musical theater curricula as well as experience in pedagogical theory, teaching strategies for all ages, and their intersection with current approaches to teaching theater to children and young adults.
- A deep knowledge in and/or passion for the musical theater art form
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays (corresponding to the schedule of productions and Education and Engagement activities).
- Experience with and knowledge of equitable and anti-racist community engagement approaches and strategies.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- The individual in this role must demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude, exercise sound decision making, demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, and have exemplary attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated skills in management including the ability to lead, train, motivate and inspire others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical decision making, financial acumen, curiosity, creativity, and the ability to imagine unconventional solutions for challenges and obstacles.
- Skills to maintain confidentiality as warranted and to exercise tact and discretion.
- Motivated, detail-oriented and personable individual with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong planning, project-management, and strategic thinking skills. A sense of humor is a plus.
- Ability to lead and work within a professional environment composed of individuals representing a diversity of backgrounds and identities, handle challenging situations, and set priorities to meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Adept at positive and solution-based communication styles for internal and external collaborators, teaching artists, educators, parents, and other strategic partners
- Ability to identify critical issues and create strategies that affect positive results
- Prior experience with Tessitura is helpful, but not required.
Reports To: This position reports to the Associate Artistic Director: Community Engagement
Work Location: When not working remotely, the work location is The 5th Avenue Theatre, located in the Skinner Building at 1326 5th Avenue, in downtown Seattle
The 5th Avenue will be requiring Covid-19 Vaccinations for all employees as of October, 4th 2021, with considerations for Medical & Religious exemptions.
How to Apply for Jobs in The 5th Avenue Theatre?
- Applicants go through official website of The 5th Avenue Theatre.
- Check first official announcement notice published by The 5th Avenue Theatre.
- Now read the The 5th Avenue Theatre jobs employment notification details.
- After read this notification your educational profile matching with The 5th Avenue Theatre Associate Director jobs.
- Then you should apply for The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs as per details given in next paragraph.
Candidates who really interested and wanted to apply for The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
|Apply Online at The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs Site|
FAQ: Related to The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs
After announcement of this The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs you have few question related to this The 5th Avenue Theatre employment like as What is Qualification of this The 5th Avenue Theatre Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs?, What is minimum/maximum age requirement ?, How i can apply for this The 5th Avenue Theatre recruitment? and what will be applying dates for jobs The 5th Avenue Theatre.
Answer: Currently The 5th Avenue Theatre has published notification for Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The The 5th Avenue Theatre has published notification for many Seasonal Departure Assist Agent Jobs.
Answer: The aspirant who have a High school diploma/equivalency required, Bachelor’s degree are eligible for Recruitment in The 5th Avenue Theatre .
Answer: Applicants who are Interested to apply for The 5th Avenue Theatre Jobs should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references and apply online.
Answer: The effective up-and-comer must be coordinated, adaptable, simple and have great agreement, astounding client support and relational aptitudes, and function admirably with a wide assortment of individuals. Must be dependable, can take care of the issue, and work freely. Must have PC aptitudes, including capacity to investigate specialized issues. Past experience and utilization of CWMARS and Evergreen ILS liked.
About The 5th Avenue Theatre: